1. Designed for use in blood typing, crossmatching, prothrombin time, Kahn and other Agglutinations, flocculation, and serodiagnostic tests
2. Looking for Agglutinations? Find out information about Agglutinations
3. Agglutinations - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Agglutinations and much more.
Agglutinations, Anagrams, And
4. The delay to present to hospitals could have caused brucellosis to turn into chronic form which could not be detected by the Agglutinations tests performed at the hospitals
5. Used in blood typing, cross matching, prothrombin time, Kahn and other Agglutinations and serodiagnostic tests
6. Agglutinations Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Agglutinations in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
7. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Agglutinations in Urdu is لیس, and in …
Are, Always, Agglutinations, And
8. Junction with other common lectin Agglutinations has en-couraged other authors to suggest that lectins may be used to distinguish N gonorrhoeae from other Neisseriaceae 
9. Synonyms for Agglutinations in Free Thesaurus
10. What are synonyms for Agglutinations?
11. There are a number of problems with Widal Agglutinations, most notably their low sensitivity and specificity
Are, Agglutinations, And
agglutinate (verb) · agglutinates (third person present) · agglutinated (past tense) · agglutinated (past participle) · agglutinating (present participle)
Clotting is general language while coagulation in the technical term for blood clotting. Agglutination has nothing to do with blood clotting. It is the binding of antibodies to antigens.Agglutination refers to the clumping of red blood cells that occurs when different blood types are mixed together.
Definition of agglutination. 1 : the action or process of agglutinating. 2 : a mass or group formed by the union of separate elements. 3 : the formation of derivational or inflectional words by putting together constituents of which each expresses a single definite meaning.
agglutination test n. Any of various tests in which blood serum causes agglutination of bacteria or blood cells of a foreign type, used to determine infection and to identify pathogens and blood types.
In biology, agglutination refers to the bunching together of particles. This process is especially important as part of the immune system, the response process that an organism uses to fight disease.