See also: Agerasia
1. Agerasia - youthful appearance in an old person appearance, visual aspect - outward or visible aspect of a person or thing Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
2. From post-classical Latin Agerasia from Hellenistic Greek ἀγηρασία eternal youth (Galen) from ancient Greek ἀ- + γῆρας old age + -ία.
3. Psychology Definition of Agerasia: the occurrence of young features displayed on a person of more advanced age
4. Agerasia (uncountable) An outward appearance more youthful than one's true age.
5. Origin: This word is an amalgamation of a (without) and geras (old age), it has been taken into English from the Greek word Agerasia, no changes applied. The common roots of ger-, geri-
6. From Latin Agerasia, from Greek Agerasia, from geras (old age), which also gave us gerontology
7. See authoritative translations of Agerasia in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
8. Agerasia cares for your body through free well being guides and tips
9. Concepto, definición corta y significado de Agerasia - Etimología y origen de la palabra Agerasia - Qué es Agerasia - RAE - Wikipedia
10. Agerasia (Noun) An outward appearance more youthful than one's true age How to pronounce Agerasia?
11. What does Agerasia mean? An outward appearance more youthful than one's true age
12. Agerasia some guys who used to like playing heavy music
13. Agerasia: 1 n youthful appearance in an old person Type of: appearance , visual aspect outward or visible aspect of a person or thing
14. Hypernyms ("Agerasia" is a kind of): appearance; visual aspect (outward or visible aspect of a person or thing)
15. How to use Agerasia in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word Agerasia? Here are some examples
16. Already have I shown you how the public has tacitly accepted the psychological Agerasia before it had even been clearly demonstrated
17. Notes: Agerasia is used so seldom that it has not had time to procreate
18. Agerasia: A green old age; freshness and vigor of mind and body late in life.
19. Agerasia translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'agrarista',agenciarse',agraciar',agraviar', examples, definition, conjugation
20. LuxResort (also referred to as Agerasia’s Loyalty Program, or Agerasia Rewards) is a customer rewards program (“Program”) managed and conducted by Agerasia Skin Nutrition (ABN 91 237 063 182) (“Agerasia” “we” or “our”) for the benefit of its customers (“Customer” or “you” or “your”) Opting in to the Program is automatic upon: the
21. Agerasia Pty Ltd Mr Sam Riggall is a director and a shareholder of Agerasia Ltd which holds Fully Paid Ordinary Shares in the Company as trustee for Agerasia Super Fund - …
22. Agerasia March 4 at 6:43 AM · Come celebrate with us the opening of Agerasia on the 13 and 14 March from 1 to 4 pm , with cocktails and appetisers , and a lucky dip gift at the door , also go in to the draw to win a fabulous basket of products , 30% discount on the day Pm for address
23. Synonyms for Agerasia in Free Thesaurus
24. 2 words related to Agerasia: appearance, visual aspect
25. What are synonyms for Agerasia?
26. Agerasia, Perth, Western Australia
27. Agerasia answers are found in the Taber's Medical Dictionary powered by Unbound Medicine
28. Listen to Rebirth - Single by Agerasia on Apple Music
29. Sign In Listen Now Browse Radio Search Sign In Rebirth - Single Agerasia
30. Agerasia in a sentence - Use "Agerasia" in a sentence 1
31. For example, if you have a BST of English words used in a spell checker, you might balance the tree based on word frequency in text corpora, placing words like " the " near the root and words like " Agerasia " near the leaves
32. Click for more sentences of Agerasia
33. Agerasia definition: youthful appearance in an old person synonyms: appearance, visual aspect antonyms: hairlessness, beauty, ugliness
34. Definition of Agerasia in the Fine Dictionary
35. Meaning of Agerasia with illustrations and photos
36. Pronunciation of Agerasia and its etymology
37. Related words - Agerasia synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
38. Example sentences containing Agerasia
39. Agerasia Metal · 2015 Preview SONG TIME 2319
40. Though it sounds like one, Agerasia isn't a disease
41. "Like" us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Agerasia Brand new EP "Malice" out NOW! Purchase Here: Bandcamp https:/
42. The quality of not appearing to grow old is called Agerasia, derived from a Greek word for “eternal youth.” 15
43. We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Agerasia: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Agerasia" is defined
44. General (11 matching dictionaries) Agerasia: Vocabulary.com [home, info] Agerasia: Wordnik [home, info]
45. Agerasia simply have the ability to retain a listener’s attention naturally
46. An extremely short, three second guitar strumming marks the only introduction Agerasia offers to listeners in order to ease them into this EP, before a barrage of instrumental mayhem ensues