1. Agathokakological (comparative more Agathokakological, superlative most Agathokakological) (rare) composed of both good and evil.
2. Agathokakological (Adjective) composed of both good and evil. Etymology: From ἀγαθός and κακός How to pronounce Agathokakological?
3. Agathokakological To be composed of both good and evil
4. People and the world are simply an Agathokakological mess, because no matter how much good we have, we are all composed of some form of evil
5. Synonyms for Agathokakological include binary, dualistic, coupled, dichotomous and ditheistic
6. Agathokakological is likely the creation of Robert Southey, a reviewer and poet who was born in Bristol in the late 18th century. This thorny mouthful is made by combining the Greek roots agath- (good), kako- (a variant of cac-, meaning bad), and -logical (the adjectival suffix based on logos, meaning word).
7. Agathokakological meaning (nonce word) Composed of both good and evil.
8. Learn more about the word "Agathokakological", its origin, alternative forms, and usage from Wiktionary
9. Examples of in a sentence Robert is an Agathokakological guy, who often assists the orphanage with donating that is earned by smuggling in Mexico.
10. Learn how to say Agathokakological with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials.Definition and meaning can be found here:https://www.google.com/search?q=defi
12. Upon the Agathokakological globe there are opposite qualities always to be found in parallel degrees, north and south of the equator.: Unless one has a grounding for the willful selection of evil in one's Agathokakological perspective, no sense can be made of the traditional concept of evil as it appears in the Judeo-Christian moral tradition.: When any project dominates your life for a
13. Adjective Agathokakological (rare) composed of both good and evil
14. 0; See all 2 definitions of Agathokakological
15. Parts of speech for Agathokakological
16. Agathokakological (adj.) composed of both good and evil
17. Agathokakological (adj.) composed of both good and evil
18. Amazongal206 commented on the word Agathokakological
19. Agathokakological pronunciation - How to properly say Agathokakological
20. Origin of Agathokakological Mid 19th century; earliest use found in Robert Southey (1774–1843), poet and reviewer
21. Agathokakological Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Agathokakological in Hindi.
22. This video shows you how to pronounce Agathokakological
23. Agathokakological Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Agathokakological in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
24. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Agathokakological in Urdu is خیر و شر سے مرکب, and in roman we write it Kher O Shar Se Murakkab.
25. Looking for phrases related to the word Agathokakological? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
26. Definition of Agathokakological
27. Do you know the meaning of Agathokakological? composed of both good and evil
28. This definition of the word Agathokakological is from the Wiktionary, where you can also find the etimology, other senses, synonyms, antonyms and examples.
29. Agathokakological is likely the creation of Robert Southey, a reviewer and poet who was born in Bristol in the late 18th century
30. Lol, jk, anyways Merry Christmas everynyan!!!! Since I'm really tired as I usually study till late night, this is just a smol chapter for the special day!!!! Anyways, enjoy!!!!Btw, this is the Agathokakological as meme and vines!!!!!*The Kamado family celebrating New Years*Kie: Whose excited for New Years!?!?!
31. An Agathokakological tale of ∆9 -THC: Exploration of Possible Biological Targets Curr Drug Targets
32. Agathokakological Fanfiction (adj.) composed of both good and evil 3 1/2 years
33. Title:An Agathokakological tale of ∆9 -THC: Exploration of Possible Biological Targets VOLUME: 21 Author(s):Bijo Mathew*, Seetha Harilal, Arafa Musa, Rajesh Kumar, Della Grace Thomas Parambi, Jobin Jose, Md
34. We've got 0 rhyming words for Agathokakological » What rhymes with Agathokakological? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Agathokakological.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
35. Agathokakological 346 Reads 19 Votes 5 Part Story
36. Oh is it the exotic melancholy of this Agathokakological predicament ? The wilderness of the grasslands have baptised the civilised castles
37. Criticism Short Stories Posted on December 5, 2020 December 4, 2020 Agathokakological Aussie Summer: The Bengali Diaspora in Australia and Indian Cities
38. Agathokakological [Composed Of Both Good And Evil] Tumblr : shaunanahna *I made this in 2016 and I’m never changing it :)
39. Daily Lexeme: Agathokakological (a.) Composed of good and evil
40. Used in a sentence in 1843 by Southey: “For indeed upon the Agathokakological globe there are opposite qualities always to be found.” Click on the word for further information, and here for the Daily Lexeme archive.
41. Agathokakological, (adjective): consisting of both good and evil USAGE: The Mahabharata is unusual among the great epics because its heroes are not perfect idealised figures, but Agathokakological
42. Reply to: :crown: Zya 'God of Agathokakological' :crown: Lol ya
43. This anthology is called Agathokakological Aussie Summer and it …