1. Definition of Agasp in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. Information and translations of Agasp in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. Agasp (not comparable) In a state of gasping
4. 2010, Davide Panagia, The Political Life of Sensation, →ISBN, page 104: This dynamic of life and death is extended by the fact that Caravaggio often painted the same Agasp expression in many of his living faces
5. Agasp meaning (archaic) In a state of gasping.
6. Usage examples of "Agasp". Mr Adams on the other hand was all Agasp and aswim, obliged to be sponged in a hammock under the weatherawnings, and Mrs Homer lost her looks entirely, going yellow and thin.
7. Agasp SEP, September 17, 2019, Rev 4 Cleared by ENV and SOC PMs 4 1
8. Define Agasp by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
9. 'Agasp' is a 5 letter word starting with A and ending with P Crossword clues for 'Agasp' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Agasp We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Agasp will help you to finish your crossword today.
10. A Agasp ten como principal misión a de contribuir a que os xestores de Seguridade Pública galega estean en condicións de facer fronte con éxito aos retos que a sociedade lles formula
11. World Bank Project : Afghanistan Gas Project (Agasp) - P172109
12. World Bank Project : Afghanistan Gas Project (Agasp) - P172109 Toggle navigation
13. She is sorry minutes later, as the salt works its way into unknown cuts and leaves her skin Agasp for air.
14. On the widescreen DVD edition, some of the lushly painted backgrounds left me Agasp, and the animation teems with quality and craftsmanship.
15. See authoritative translations of Agasp in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
16. AGAR - AGARD - AGARDOGRAPH - AGAS - AGASH - AGAT - AGATE - AGAW - AGB - AGBA Discuss these Agasp abbreviations with the community: Know …
17. She is sorry minutes later, as the salt works its way into unknown cuts and leaves her skin Agasp for air.
18. On the widescreen DVD edition, some of the lushly painted backgrounds left me Agasp, and the animation teems with quality and craftsmanship.
19. The voice of the daughter of Ṣion Agasp, he spreadeth her hands:
20. Looking for online definition of Agasp or what Agasp stands for? Agasp is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
21. On subsequent Agasp-IV flights stratospheric AOD exceeded 0.2 in the visible range as indicated in Figure 6 for notes on Flight 407
22. Time series of spectral aerosol optical depth measurements made during Agasp IV flight 407 (color coded, left scale).
23. Agasp meaning in Urdu: سانس پھولی ہوئی - Sans phooli hui meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of Agasp …
24. Agasp is a crossword puzzle answer
25. Agasp is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted over 20 times
26. This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Agasp
27. The Alaskan Agasp-II flights consisted of research flights to Barrow on 2-3 and 9-10 April, and to over the Beaufort Sea, north of Barter Island, on 8 April 1986
28. The second Arctic Gas and Aerosol Sampling Program (Agasp-II) was conducted across the Alaskan and Canadian Arctic in April 1986, to study the in situ aerosol, and the chemical and optical properties of Arctic haze
29. The NOAA WP-3D aircraft, with special instrumentation added, made six flights during Agasp-II
30. Measurements of spectral aerosol optical depth in the Alaskan and Canadian Arctic were made from the NOAA Lockheed WP-3D aircraft as part of the second Arctic Gas and Aerosol Sampling Program (Agasp-II) during April 1986
31. This page provides all possible translations of the word Agasp in the French language
32. Agasp French; Discuss this Agasp English translation with the community: 0 Comments
33. Atmospheric trajectories were calculated for various Arctic locations for March and April 1983, during the Arctic Gas and Aerosol Sampling Program (Agasp)
34. During Agasp flights 1-4, trajectories arriving at Barrow show that flow was over the pole from western Asia and Europe, and
35. Agasp No ano 1992 creouse a Academia Galega de Seguridade Pública, coma organismo autónomo de carácter administrativo, coa finalidade de desenvolver actividades formativas dirixidas á formación profesional das policías locais dos concellos de Galicia.
36. Agasp allows users to audit all interactions and can continue to function as long as the blockchain network exists
37. Furthermore, by using smart contracts to cut out third parties, Agasp can save gas stations over 79% in fees for a typical transaction
38. We've got 0 rhyming words for Agasp » What rhymes with Agasp? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Agasp.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
39. Fierce", Man, I'm Agasp here Saddened by acts whose only buzz was gotten from 50 glasses of Pabst beer Man, I'm stacked like I jacked Sears After I smack you
40. Discuss these Agasp Lyrics with the community: We need you! Help build the largest human-edited lyrics collection on the web!
41. Agasp ESMF, Sept 17, 2019 Rev 8 Cleared by ENV and SOC PM 1 P a g e ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP) Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF) For the Afghanistan Gas Project (Agasp) September 2019
42. We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Agasp: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Agasp" is defined
43. General (8 matching dictionaries) Agasp: Wordnik [home, info] Agasp: Wiktionary [home, info] Agasp, Agasp: Dictionary.com [home, info]
44. 01/05/2015 by Agasp Image Leave a comment
45. The u/Agasp community on Reddit
46. Posts about WW2 American written by Agasp
47. Trajectories during Agasp Trajectories during Agasp Harris, J
48. 1984-05-01 00:00:00 DURING Harris Agasp Geophysical Monitoring for Climatic Abstract
49. Alumnos y compaÑeros de Agasp.
Agasp. definitions. (archaic) In a state of gasping.
Definition of gasp (Entry 2 of 2) : an act of gasping : a sudden loud intake of breath with one's mouth because of surprise, shock, pain, etc.
He let out an audible gasp at the sight of the snake. a gasp of surprise His eyes looked wild and strange from the fever; he trembled continuously, and each breath he took sounded like a gasp for life. — Robert C. O'Brien In the next hour Lemieux drew gasps from the crowd half a dozen more times … — E. M. Swift
Kids Definition of gasp. 2 : to breathe with difficulty : pant The runners were gasping after the race. 3 : to utter with quick difficult breaths “I think we're lost,” she gasped. 1 : the act of breathing in suddenly or with difficulty I heard the crowd's loud gasp. 2 : something gasped He let out a gasp of surprise.