1. Please call 740-363-1689 or email [email protected]Agapeic.com
2. Milbank views the Church as an Agapeic community, that is, a genuine community of infinite gift exchange that repeats the content of Christ's life, albeit in a different manner, as response to God's gift in Christ
3. Agapeic definition: showing unconditional love Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
4. The numerical value of Agapeic in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
5. The numerical value of Agapeic in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6
6. Agapeic (comparative more Agapeic, superlative most Agapeic)
7. The origin is the "original givenness that frees beings into their freedom" and must be understood as an Agapeic gift which is overdetermined and thus cannot be aptly described or determined univocally or dialectically
8. • There is arguably nothing Agapeic about blood sports
9. • It is probably the case that a situation ethicist could construct a case that fox-hunting is Agapeic, for example, on the grounds that: foxes reputedly do great damage to stocks of chicken and lamb; hunting is part of the human make-up, and is less unloving than factory farming.
10. The God-concept of historic Christianity, which is “Agapeic,” holds that God created the world out of a sufficiency or even a surplus of being, happiness, and goodness
11. Agapeic calculus, the greatest amount of neighbor welfare for the largest number of neighbors possible.8
12. Agapeic 12 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Agapeic 12 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Agapeic 15 is a valid word in WWF
13. Definitions for the word, Agapeic
14. Unamuno saw in his defense of religious faith a response to Nietzsche’s criticisms of the Christian, Agapeic way of life
15. To Nietzsche’s claim that engaging in this way of life is something antinatural and life‐denying, insofar as it goes against the (alleged) natural tendency to increase one’s own power, Unamuno responded that an Agapeic way of life is precisely a direct expression of
16. Norman Krause calls “Agapeic intervention,” which would allow for the ministry to the sick without requiring genericism.
17. Agapeic openness to the other is a self-giving of the love of the truth that honors the truth beyond but also within the claims of both the self and the other
18. This powerful nonviolence, or Agapeic energy, is the best way to bring about lasting justice and peace
19. -The Agapeic calculus is a situational principle of SE therefore abortion may not be the most loving thing to do in certain situations (eg: couple having unprotected sex …
20. Alternative form of Agapeic Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
21. The Agapeic activity of creation, however, not only differentiates non-being from the Good as the source of creation, but also incorporates non-being as the container of its continual activity
22. As discussed, this container is the erotic aspect of the Good’s Agapeic activity.
23. Agapeic calculus, the greatest amount of neighbor welfare for the largest number of neighbors possible
24. Agapeic - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Agapeic and much more
25. The word Agapeic uses 7 letters: a, a, c, e, g, i, p
26. Agapeic is playable in: Words With Friends 15
27. Agapeic THEISM: PERSONIFYING EVIDENCE 3 of qualifi ed commitment, given one’s moral defi ciency in some area
28. Agapeic Selving and the Metaxological
29. Being Related Nature and Community Self-Relating Sociability and Communicative Doubling The Community of Distracted Desire The Community of Erotic Sovereignty The Community of Agapeic Service Transformed Relations and Agapeic Participation
30. Argues that ethics in public relations is a consequence of practitioners' perfunctory adherence to three motifs of situationism--"Agapeic" love, human welfare, and happiness--rather than of their preference for situational ethics in its classical context
31. Eros prepares the human being to receive the Agapeic or figuratively selfless love of God, which is the precondition for overcoming existential self-estrangement
32. The interplay of erotic and Agapeic love reorders human love and enables the human being to selflessly love God, world, and self.
33. Creation and Agapeic Origination: Dualism and the “Not”
34. Continuing Creation, Agapeic Self-reserving
35. Mind, Being, and the Between The Question of Being The Doubling of Metaphysical Perplexity Agapeic Astonishment Erotic Perplexity and the Completion of Metaphysics Metaphysical Thinking and Univocity Metaphysical Thinking and Equivocity Metaphysics and Transcendental Thought Metaphyscial Thinking and Hegelian Idealism Metaxological Metaphysics
Agapeic definition: showing unconditional love
Agapeis almost always used to describe the love that is of and from God, whose very nature is love itself: “God is love” (1 John 4:8). God does not merely love; He is love itself. Everything God does flows from His love.
borrowed from Late Latin agapē, borrowed from Greek agápē "brotherly love," back-formation from agapân "to regard with affection, be fond of, be contented (with)" or agapázein "to welcome warmly," perhaps from a base *aga-pā- "lavish protection, attention or affection (on)," literally,...