1. Answer: The Greek word Agape is often translated “love” in the New Testament
2. How is “Agape love” different from other types of love? The essence of Agape love is goodwill, benevolence, and willful delight in the object of love
3. Unlike our English word love, Agape is not used in the New Testament to refer to romantic or sexual love.
4. Agape Network is a non-profit, non-denominational faith-based 501 (c) (3) organization
5. Thank you for supporting Agape! Your donations keep the Streaming Archives available free of charge, and support the services that Agape provides to the community through its …
Agape, Archives, Available, And
6. Agape provides a number of programs to assist families in need through our holistic approach to address our community needs
Agape, Assist, Approach, Address
7. A comprehensive listing of financial assistance programs for paying bills, rent, obtaining shelter, food and counseling services are detailed on our website, www.Agape-pa.org.
Assistance, And, Are, Agape
8. Agape Health Services is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost-effective medical care.
9. Each year, Agape is blessed to serve nearly 3,000 children and families in an effort to keep them safe, smart, and successful.
Agape, And, An
10. Agape Psychological Consortium provides therapeutic, diagnostic, and evaluation services to children and adults
Agape, And, Adults
11. The clinicians at Agape utilize a variety of therapies including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Play Therapy, Family Therapy, Expressive Art Therapy, Group Therapy, and Behavioral Modification to assist children in their growth.
At, Agape, Art, And, Assist
12. No person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion or sex shall be excluded from participation in, or be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination of services, programs, employment provided by Agape and its contracted agencies except as …
Age, Agape, And, Agencies, As
13. At Agape Pet Services, we go above and beyond ordinary pet cremation
At, Agape, Above, And
14. Agape is the term that defines God's immeasurable, incomparable love for humankind
15. Agape Transportation features state-of-the-art vehicles that are luxurious, exceedingly well maintained, and safe beyond measure—and driven by the best drivers in NYC! Service Areas Agape is proud to serve NYC and the Tri-State area.
Agape, Art, Are, And, Areas, Area
16. Agape Pet Services provides a full range of pet cremation services for families in Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina, including dog and cat cremation, as well as horse cremation services
Agape, And, As
17. Agape also provides pet cremation urns, cremation jewelry, and keepsakes available for delivery worldwide.
Agape, Also, And, Available
18. Agape is a Christian based Phoenix adoption agency with a passion to empower positive outcomes for children and families
Agape, Adoption, Agency, And
19. Agape, Greek agapē, in the New Testament, the fatherly love of God for humans, as well as the human reciprocal love for God
Agape, Agap, As
20. In Scripture, the transcendent Agape love is the highest form of love and is contrasted with eros, or erotic love, and philia, or brotherly love.In John 3:16, a verse that is often described as a summary of the Gospel message, Agape is the word used for the love that
Agape, And, As
21. Wide open, wide, yawning, gaping She stood looking at me, her mouth Agape
22. Slang), dumbfounded, flabbergasted, agog, thunderstruck, awe-stricken Her performance left us Agape.
Agog, Awe, Agape
23. Agape Hoops is a full basketball production company
24. Agape Hoops has year round basketball events and programs providing opportunities for athletes three years old through High School.
Agape, And, Athletes
25. For vulnerable, orphaned children as well as pregnant women facing and unplanned pregnancy, Agape offers a safe, hopeful future
As, And, Agape
26. A ministry of Jesus Christ, Agape helps hurting children find permanent homes with nurturing Christian families through foster care and adoption.
Agape, And, Adoption
27. Agape serves all kinds of individuals and groups including families with special needs, at-risk children and youth, and seniors
Agape, All, And, At
28. Discover Agape Studio jewelry : gold plated necklaces and chokers - we combine beauty and elegance into timeless pieces that each tell a story
29. From the early spring through the winter, we strive to maintain a high standard, for our Agape customers
30. Agape definition, with the mouth wide open, as in wonder, surprise, or eagerness: We stood there Agape at the splendor
Agape, As, At
31. Agape, however, is a religious corporation and as a result, the Agency has certain religious requirements for its employees
Agape, And, As, Agency
32. This is in compliance with applicable law since Agape is a religious corporation
33. Agape Veterinary Clinic is proud to serve Horseheads, NY and surrounding areas
Agape, And, Areas
34. Join us June 9, 2017 at Agape School Traverse City Campus to help make a difference
35. Agape - Canal Landing is the absolute best ! 5 stars hands down
36. I am currently a patient their for knee therapy my PT is Emily, she is extremely thorough and just the best PT I have ever worked with, I just can not say enough about Emily and Agape.
Am, And, About, Agape
37. Agape Dermatology Skin Care, we are committed to excellence in skin care
38. Agape Thrift Store is a smart, fun way to stretch your budget and help others in the community
39. Marys, OH 45885 Phone: (419) 394-8700 Website: www.Agapeministriesinc.com We are located one block to the north of Joint Township District Memorial Hospital (JTDMH) at the intersection of Spring Street and St
Agapeministriesinc, Are, At, And
40. Welcome to Agape Medical Spa - Weight Loss Center, where we are pioneers in the latest technologies, services and products to help you feel healthy, look younger and appear to be your best
Agape, Are, And, Appear
41. Agape exists to strengthen children and families with the healing love of Christ through counseling and social services
42. No person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion or sex shall be excluded from participation in, or be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination of services, programs, employment provided by Agape and its contracted
Age, Agape, And
43. Since 1985, Agape Unlimited has provided top-quality outpatient chemical dependency treatments for youth and adults
Agape, And, Adults
44. Started by the first Christians an Agape is a type of gathering where people share their food and strengthen their friendships.
An, Agape, And
45. Agape Florist is a family owned and operated shop serving Charlottesville and surrounding areas since 1995
Agape, And, Areas
46. Agape Association of Communities Additional Ministries Art and Beauty Conscious Community Gatherings Consciousness of Wealth Freedom Path Ministry …
Agape, Association, Additional, Art, And
47. Agape Therapy emphasizes individualized treatment plans based on each patient's needs and response to therapy
48. Agape Therapy in Cedar Falls, IA
49. Agape is based on universal laws and principles surrounding spirituality
50. The teachings at Agape have truly revolutionized my mind, my heart and have literally changed my life
At, Agape, And
51. Agape Naviance Student Naviance is a comprehensive college and career readiness solution for middle and high schools that helps align student strengths and interests to post-secondary goals, and improve student outcomes.
Agape, And, Align
52. Agape Christian Church was founded with the desire to create a relevant environment to glorify God, spiritual growth for His children, and the salvation of those around us
Agape, And, Around
"Agape" is one of several Greek words for love. When the word "agape" is used in the Bible, it refers to a pure, willful, sacrificial love that intentionally desires another's highest good. "I love chocolate," we say, and, "I love you."
Bible Verses About Agape Love. Bible verses related to Agape Love from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance. - Sort By Book Order. 1 John 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
agape(Adverb) In a state of astonishment, wonder, expectation, or eager attention. agape(Adverb) open wide. agape(Adjective) Being in a state of astonishment, wonder, expectation, or eager attention; as with mouth hanging open.
agape in a sentence. 1- Its highest manifestation is unconditional love or agape. 2- agape love is a combination of everything . 3- God is often directly associated with love, especially with agape. 4- It was difficult to speak with our mouths agape".