afterword (noun) · afterwords (plural noun)
1. Examples of Afterword in a Sentence The novel has a foreword by an eminent critic and an Afterword by the author herself
2. The author included an Afterword about developments in …
3. Afterword helps you host unique memorial services virtually, in-person or both
4. 5 synonyms of Afterword from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Afterword
6. Afterword: a part added at the end of a book or periodical.
7. Afterword by tupelo Park City is located in a historic home on Main Street in downtown Heber City, featuring the ingredients of American producers in globally-inspired dishes
8. Afterword is the fifth quest and conclusion of The Chalk Prince and the Dragon event.
9. The Afterword #105: The 80scast 03/12/2020 By Twang 136 Comments Twang finally finds the key to the pod and virtually gathers with Tiggerlion, Dave Amitri and special guest Hilary to discuss the 80s, a decade beloved and reviled by equal numbers …
10. Fireflies is such an Afterword novel
11. Afterword Tavern & Shelves BOOKS BEER WINE SPIRITS FOOD HIJINKS DISCOVERY A REFUGE FOR THE THIRSTY AND INQUISITIVE OF KANSAS CITY
12. The Afterword is a literary device that comes after the central story (otherwise known as body matter) and addresses how the book came into existence, how the idea for the story was formed, answers any questions that may have been left unclear, etc.
13. Afterword synonyms, Afterword pronunciation, Afterword translation, English dictionary definition of Afterword
14. Find 8 ways to say Afterword, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. Afterword By Louise Glück About this Poet Louise Glück was born in New York City in 1943 and grew up on Long Island
16. Afterword gave me the best service I could imagine
17. An Afterword is a literary device that is often found at the end of a piece of literature
18. An Afterword may be written by someone other than the author of the book to provide enriching comment, such as discussing the works historical or cultural context especially if the work is being
19. What does Afterword mean? An epilogue, often one consisting of a critical or interpretive commentary by someone other than the author
20. The noun "Afterword" is another word for an epilogue, the concluding section of a text
21. An "Afterword" is typically written by the author of a book, play, or other significant work and for this reason used to be called "author notes."
22. We found 3 answers for “Afterword”
23. This page shows answers to the clue Afterword.Afterword may be defined as “A concluding section, commentary, etc., as of a book”
24. ‘The book concludes with an Afterword describing the developments in the village during the past three decades, a brief historical sketch of the Karen people, and some suggestions for further reading about the Karens.’
25. Keep using afterward(s) instead of Afterword? Check out Ginger's spelling book and make sure you never confuse afterward(s) and Afterword again!
26. An Afterword is a short essay at the end of a book, usually written by the author.
27. ‘As an Afterword to the book makes clear, the author, now in his late eighties, remains politically active today.’ ‘He wrote in his Afterword that the restored edition is worthwhile because it is ‘a novel superior to, more interesting and complex’ than the original published edition.’
28. In the Afterword to the 2004 edition of the novel, Donna Tartt calls the book “a masterpiece.” [ National Post ] Rates would rise 8.2 percent again in mid-2012, and …
29. Afterword Despite the great aesthetic variety we have seen in the preceding chapters, it is important to recall that the material discussed in this book is limited in scope: tonal Western art music represents just a tiny fraction of the human musical experience.
30. This Afterword is both a nice appreciation and an interesting overview of the career of one of the original cliometricians
31. Also featured is an Afterword explaining the text to children and their parents
32. In an Afterword written for this edition, Crews interrogates his own …
33. An Afterword is a concluding section of a book
34. Here is an example, My autobiography features an Afterword written by noted tech investor Mark Cuban
35. It is still in print, and there are plans for a paperback, with a new Afterword…
36. Food: My boyfriend and I decided to try Afterword for our five years of being together
37. An Afterword is an epilogue, or comment from the author at the end of a book
38. The Ambergris trilogy is made up of three novels, each of which has become a cult classic in its own right: City of Saints and Madmen, Shriek: An Afterword, and Finch
39. Shriek: An Afterword is a sinister and bewitching tour-de-force.” ― Elizabeth Hand, bestselling author of Mortal Love “Here is a desert island book, a tale you can lose yourself in for days, a novel of character in which the setting--the magnificently gritty city-state named Ambergris--proves as the light fails to be the finest character
40. The Afterword situates the subject of ‘making Milton’ in the broader context of Milton’s value, that is, of making Milton matter, historically, intellectually, and materially
41. Afterword This is the last Afterword! Dying Message! This is Mihara Mitsuki
42. Afterword - Kids TV shows by JohnFarrowKarrtorp created - 29 Apr 2014 updated - 08 May 2014 Public Favourites from contributors to the Afterword blogsite
43. Suggested Citation:"Afterword."National Research Council
44. "Afterword"Number the Stars by Lois LowryThis is a "clean" read aloud appropriate for kids
45. The poem 'Afterword' by Louise Gluck, is a brilliantly written introspection, an extended artistic examination of inner conscious thoughts and feelings
46. Some books also have an “Afterword”
47. Too long, and it ceases to be an Afterword and becomes instead an epilogue.
48. The Afterword Crew Kathryn Meader ’15, Dana Elleman ’16, and Ryan Chartier ’10
49. This week on the Afterword blog, we checked in with some of your fellow classmates about starting grad school and navigating their way in a new community!
50. Preface, Afterword, Foreward, or Introduction Corporate Author Articles Toggle Dropdown
51. Afterword Thank you for waiting, this is the fourth volume of [Masou Gakuen HxH]! Now, the story is gradually entering the climax
52. This Afterword addresses the complex temporal and global dynamics of the coronavirus pandemic
53. Afterword - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Not to be confused with Afterward or After Words. An afterword is a literary device that is often found at the end of a piece of literature. It generally covers the story of how the book came into being, or of how the idea for the book was developed. An afterword may be written by someone other than the author of...
Afterward definition is - at a later or succeeding time : subsequently, thereafter. How to use afterward in a sentence.
“ Afterword ” from Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal by Eric Schlosser. This piece was adapted from a new Afterword on forgiveness, to be published in the expanded paperback edition March 3. Ms Jones says in an afterword to the book that she is eager to bring her books into the world while they are still relevant.
— Washington Post, "Before Anne Frank, there was Renia Spiegel: The ominous message of a long-forgotten World War II diary," 18 Sep. 2019 Jonze wrote afterword for Beastie Boys, and the book also includes text from Mike D and Ad-Rock. — Rania Aniftos, Billboard, "Beastie Boys Team Up With Spike Jonze for Photo Book," 3 Jan. 2020