afterthought (noun) · afterthoughts (plural noun) · after-thought (noun) · after-thoughts (plural noun)
1. Afterthought definition is - an idea occurring later
2. How to use Afterthought in a sentence.
3. Afterthought definition, a later or second thought; reconsideration
4. Afterthought synonyms, Afterthought pronunciation, Afterthought translation, English dictionary definition of Afterthought
5. What does Afterthought mean? A thought coming too late, after the occasion for which it was apt
6. Find 4 ways to say Afterthought, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Afterthought is an investment and advisory firm with diverse holdings, including internet domain names, cryptocurrency, IP rights, equities, and real estate
8. Afterthought System is a premiere CAD/MDT provider for Roleplay Communities
9. Afterthought Lyrics: Lately, I've been slippin' away from you / Can you tell me, does it hurt today? / Yeah, there's no way, yeah (No way, no way, no way) / …
10. Why do so many people allow others to treat them as if they were just Afterthoughts? - Priority or Afterthought…? Which One Are You?
11. An insult used to describe someone of little or no importance; someone so lame and useless they're just considered a mere Afterthought
12. Afterthought System is a premiere CAD/MDT provider for Roleplay Communities
13. Joji & BENEE - AfterthoughtNEW ALBUM NECTAR OUT NOW: https://88rising.lnk.to/NectarOFFICIAL MERCH: https://jojimusic.comJoji Presents: The ExtravaganzaOctobe
14. Afterthought - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
15. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Afterthought n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
16. Afterthought, abbreviated as AFT, was an American Rocket League team
17. Afterthought Autos specializes in both regular and Auto Flowering seeds
18. Like a beautiful Afterthought [BENEE:] I don't wanna forget about you I don't wanna forget about you Oh, oh-oh [Joji:] I don't wanna forget about you I don't wanna think about it Think about it Submit Corrections
19. The Afterthought heel is a simple alternative for anyone who has wanted to knit a pair of socks but is intimidated by turning the heel
20. Afterthought 'Afterthought' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Afterthought' Clue Answer; Reevaluation (12) Afterthought: Re-evaluation (12) Later addition (12) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Afterthought
21. Afterthought is a fighter with experimental precognition implants
22. 1 History 2 Powers and Abilities 2.1 Powers 2.2 Abilities 3 Paraphernalia 3.1 Equipment 4 Notes 5 Related 5.1 Footnotes Cybernetic Enhancement Precognition1 Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)1 Combat Rig2 Superhuman Stamina Afterthought is of Samoan descent.2 9 Appearances of Afterthought
23. This crossword clue Negative Afterthought was discovered last seen in the March 14 2021 at the LA Times Crossword
24. ‘Even the corridors, so often the mean Afterthought in offices, are generously spaced.’ ‘The impression is, though, that the content of this museum was an Afterthought.’ Synonyms
25. Afterthought definition: If you do or say something as an Afterthought , you do or say it after something else as Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. The Afterthought heel is added after the entire body of the sock is completed down to the toes
27. Improving Afterthought Heel Fit: Short-Row Mini Gusset
28. Provided to YouTube by 88rising Music/12Tone Music, LLCAfterthought · Joji · BENEENectar℗ 2020 88rising Records/12Tone Music, LLCRecorded by: BENEEAssistant
29. The story was irrelevant really, and seemed to be a mere Afterthought to all the effects and computer-animation
30. The impression is, though, that the content of this museum was an Afterthought
31. Even the corridors, so often the mean Afterthought in offices, are generously spaced
32. Team specific marketing was an Afterthought at best and almost non
33. Synonyms for Afterthought include addendum, addition, extra, postscript, reflection, reconsideration, review, sidenote, second thought and appendix
34. 4 hours ago · Coach rips NCAA for treating women’s basketball as “Afterthought” CBS News
35. Afterthought heels struck me as brilliantly clever the first time I came across them
36. Afterthought translate: idea de último momento, pensamiento posterior
37. Afterthought was a robot that competed in Seasons 1.0, 2.0 and 4.0 of BattleBots
38. Afterthought was surprisingly well-armored, surviving a three-minute onslaught from Slap 'Em Sillyin Season 4.0
39. An Afterthought is something you think of or add later
40. You might quickly wrap a gift and then stick a bow on it as an Afterthought just before you hand it to the birthday boy.
41. ‘Even the corridors, so often the mean Afterthought in offices, are generously spaced.’ ‘The impression is, though, that the content of this museum was an Afterthought.’ Synonyms
42. It is obvious to those of us who live, breath and experience inequity daily, that equity remains an Afterthought
43. Lyrics to Afterthought by Joji from the custom_album_6035139 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!
44. Afterthought, Afterthought [Outro] Get this, get this sound Set this, set this down
45. About “Afterthought” “Afterthought” is a song from Disclosure’s second album Caracal
46. Afterthought, Afterthought Get this, get this sound Set this, set this down Submit Corrections
47. Examples of Afterthought in a sentence
48. Often considered as an Afterthought, Nick realized that he was not valued by the basketball team
49. 🔊 After I dropped off Hillary’s present, I had an Afterthought that I forgot to add a note
50. NewsWatch ‘Taxes are usually an Afterthought:’ GameStop’s wild ride will leave some investors with a huge tax bill Published: Jan
51. "Thank you for using the three biggest weeks of your organization's year to expose exactly how you feel about women's basketball — an Afterthought," Nell Fortner said.
52. Georgia Tech Coach Nell Fortner Slams NCAA for Treating Women's Basketball as 'an Afterthought' 1 hr ago US Coronavirus: A top health official …
Alternate Synonyms for "afterthought": reconsideration; second thought; rethink; reversal; change of mind; flip-flop; turnabout; turnaround addition; add-on; improver
Sentence Examples She added as an afterthought that the government supports campaigns to encourage cycling and walking as healthy forms of transport. The music sounds like it was an afterthought, and the singer's dead-sober seriousness is self-indulgent and boring.
The plural form of afterthought is afterthoughts.