aftermath (noun) · aftermaths (plural noun)
See also: Aftermath
1. Aftermath definition is - a second-growth crop —called also rowen
2. How to use Aftermath in a sentence
3. Aftermath synonyms, Aftermath pronunciation, Aftermath translation, English dictionary definition of Aftermath
4. A consequence, especially of a disaster or misfortune: famine as an Aftermath of drought
5. Aftermath Services is the premier, nation-wide crime scene cleanup, virus disinfection and biohazard remediation company
6. Inspired by a true story, Aftermath is a dark and atmospheric thriller starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. Aftermath is the OG and King of the XL Merle Bully World
8. Aftermath is not only the only merle coloured XL Merle bully to be fully …
9. List of Aftermath Entertainment artists, listed alphabetically with photos when available
10. This Aftermath Entertainment roster includes both past and present artists
11. Aftermath Entertainment is a record label founded by Dr
12. Remini: Aftermath Propaganda Inciting Religious Hate Leah’s Anti-Religious Sugar Daddy’s History of Drug Dealing and Cons Leah’s New Liar 4 Hire is a Proud Confederate Flag Lover
13. Aftermath FM is the voice of the 21st Century Counter-Culture with a full selection of shows to expand your mind and free your souls
14. Aftermath Entertainment is an American record label founded by hip hop producer and rapper Dr
15. Aftermath definition, something that results or follows from an event, especially one of a disastrous or unfortunate nature; consequence: the Aftermath of war; the Aftermath of the flood
16. Arnold Schwarzenegger Is a Father Driven by Grief to Kill in New Film Aftermath: Inside the Tragic Real-Life Story
17. Amonkhet split card with Aftermath Aftermath is a keyword ability introduced in on split cards in Amonkhet.1 Aftermath is spread equally through the colors.23 1 Description 2 Rules 3 Example 4 Rulings 5 Naming convention and translation problems 5.1 French examples 5.2 German examples 6 References Split cards with Aftermath have a new frame treatment — the half you can cast from your …
18. James Rickards is the Editor of Strategic Intelligence a financial newsletter.He is The New York Times bestselling author of The New Great Depression (2020), Aftermath (2019), The Road to Ruin (2016), The New Case for Gold (2016), The Death of Money (2014), and Currency Wars (2011) from Penguin Random House.He is an investment advisor, lawyer, inventor, and economist, and has held senior
19. Find 21 ways to say Aftermath, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Aftermath is a strong foot forward into unexplored territory and puts down just enough foundation that you can start picturing the Resistance and First Order of The Force Awakens taking shape.” — Nerdist
21. “Aftermath” was released by French electro-swing group Caravan Palace in late 2015 on their album Robot Face
22. Aftermath Services is the premier provider of trauma cleaning and biohazard remediation.For over 20 years, we have provided professional and compassionate services to more than 25,000 families, communities, and businesses after traumatic events.
23. NVIDIA Nsight Aftermath SDK NVIDIA® Nsight™ Aftermath SDK is a simple library you integrate into your D3D12 or Vulkan game’s crash reporter to generate GPU "mini-dumps" when a TDR or exception occurs
24. Aftermath : Throughline In 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S
25. " "Aftermath! is a role-playing game created by Paul Hume & Robert Charette which was published in 1981 by Fantasy Games Unlimited
26. Aftermath is the first episode of the third season of Cobra Kai
27. Aftermath (n.) 1520s, originally a second crop of grass grown on the same land after the first had been harvested, from after + -math, from Old English mæð "a mowing, cutting of grass," from PIE root *me-(4) "to cut down grass or grain."
28. Aftermath is a studio album by the English rock band the Rolling Stones
29. The Aftermath of the Holocaust: Effects on Survivors
30. Delirium, PTSD, brain fog: The Aftermath of surviving COVID-19 Psychologists are tapping their knowledge and expertise of other respiratory conditions to help patients heal from a range of COVID-19 effects
31. From Book 2, "Worlds Without End: Aftermath," coming September 1, 2012)” ― Shaun F
32. Messick tags: Aftermath, agency, faith, father, god, quotes, shaun-f-messick, will, worlds-without-end
33. Aftermath of World War I and the Rise of Nazism, 1918–1933 - US Holocaust Memorial Museum ( Full film) Efforts of the western European powers to marginalize Germany undermined and isolated its democratic leaders
34. Aftermath's strongest sequence is its opening, as the crisis unfolds and everybody speeds to shelter
35. Aftermath is an Adventure Book Game in which players take on the role of small critters struggling to survive and thrive in a big, dangerous world
36. "Aftermath," a new revenge drama starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, is considerably more contemplative and downbeat than the Austrian leading man's fans might expect
37. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Aftermath - The Rolling Stones on AllMusic - 1966 - The Rolling Stones finally delivered a set of…
38. NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens “Star Wars: Aftermath [reveals] what happened after the events of 1983’s Return of the Jedi.It turns out, there’s more than just the Empire for the good guys to worry about.”—The Hollywood Reporter As the Empire reels from its critical defeats at the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance
39. The Aftermath in Hiroshima following the detonation of the first atomic bomb used in warfare was also unprecedented, which made it all the more difficult for its citizens to rebuild
40. 20 synonyms of Aftermath from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
41. Find another word for Aftermath
42. Aftermath: a condition or occurrence traceable to a cause
43. Iranian Revolution - Iranian Revolution - Aftermath: On April 1, following overwhelming support in a national referendum, Khomeini declared Iran an Islamic republic
aftermath - the outcome of an event especially as relative to an individual. consequence. final result, outcome, resultant, termination, result - something that results; "he listened for the results on the radio".
The definition of an aftermath is the consequence of a situation, often one that is destructive. An example of an aftermath is the flattening of buildings and destruction of infrastructure after an earthquake. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
aftermath, wake, backwash(noun) the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event) "the aftermath of war"; "in the wake of the accident no one knew how many had been injured". Synonyms: backwash, wake, wash, airstream, race, slipstream, consequence, viewing.