See also: Aforesaid
1. With the Aforesaid objections in mind, I think we should reconsider the proposal Recent Examples on the Web In July 1967, during rioting (some have called it a rebellion) in Detroit’s black neighborhoods, three young men were killed — murdered by most accounts — when confronted by police at the Aforesaid …
2. Aforesaid synonyms, Aforesaid pronunciation, Aforesaid translation, English dictionary definition of Aforesaid
3. Aforesaid Before, already said, referred to, or recited
4. This term is used frequently in deeds, leases, and contracts of sale of real property to refer to the property without describing it in detail each time it is mentioned; for example,"the Aforesaid premises." West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2.
5. 4 synonyms of Aforesaid from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Aforesaid
7. Aforesaid: mentioned previously.
8. The definition of Aforesaid is something that was talked about before
9. If in the text of a legal document there is a reference to charges that were listed earlier in the document, then that is an example of the Aforesaid …
10. Adjective Aforesaid means the same as aforementioned.
11. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB This Peal (by the Rules Aforesaid) may be Rang with any whole hunt, half hunt, and quarter hunt
12. TINTINNALOGIA, OR, THE ART OF RINGING RICHARD DUCKWORTH AND FABIAN STEDMAN All applications, including therein any on which action may have been deferred because in excess of the Aforesaid 10 per cent.
13. AT London Aforesaid - English Only forum We take the liberty to ask you for the Aforesaid for the reason that - English Only forum Visit the Spanish-English Forum
14. Aforesaid adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." formal (previously mentioned) ( formale ) suddetto agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
15. ‘The Aforesaid movie is apparently a road movie.’ ‘Apart from the Aforesaid deep rivets in the walls, there has been a frequent flooding problem from upper floors, which led to …
16. As Aforesaid, the mixed vegetarian dietary is, in general, well-balanced
17. Moved and seconded that the last meeting be of the Aforesaid nature
18. But being, as Aforesaid, slightly unsteady on his legs, he fell
19. The Aforesaid houses must be lighted as long as any one remains up.
20. The Aforesaid loss of promotion in terms of pay-scale or employment grade by staff under a private-law contract of employment during the period between their being placed on reserve and their dismissal due to retirement on a full old-age pension will not apply in most cases, including the present case, as, due to the length of time the employees have spent in the public sector, they have
21. Definition of Aforesaid in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Aforesaid mean? Information and translations of Aforesaid in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
23. ‘The Aforesaid movie is apparently a road movie.’ ‘Apart from the Aforesaid deep rivets in the walls, there has been a frequent flooding problem from upper floors, which led to …
24. Aforesaid (not comparable) Previously stated; said or named before
25. You can put it before a cardinal like the Aforesaid two articles instead of the two Aforesaid articles.
26. Synonyms for Aforesaid include aforementioned, aforenamed, foregoing, preceding, previously mentioned, above, above-stated, forenamed, precedent and previous
27. Aforesaid is a synonym of aforementioned
28. As adjectives the difference between Aforesaid and aforementioned is that Aforesaid is of a previously stated list, the earlier of the list items, usually the first in two or three mentioned list items while aforementioned is previously mentioned
29. The Aforesaid total absence of conversation allowed every extraneous sound to be heard: 7
30. Save as Aforesaid it shall not be necessary to give any notice of an adjournment or of the business to be transacted at an adjourned meeting: 8
31. The Aforesaid system effectively regulates acts of administrative law - enforcement: 9.
32. According to the Aforesaid scientists, human civilization will come to an end in 30 years if we don't stop climate change now.Según los antedichos científicos, la civilización humana llegará a su fin dentro de 30 años si no detenemos el calentamiento global ahora.
33. In raising the Aforesaid matters, the Government of Iraq protests in the strongest terms against the unjust methods adopted by the Commission in its dealings with Iraq, given the ongoing embargo that has been maintained against the country for years past and has extended to its infrastructure in general and has affected in particular economic, social, cultural and health-related infrastructure.
34. However, there is a limitation on the Aforesaid exceptions, in that they may not unreasonably prejudice the legitimate interests of the right holder or that the use may not conflict with normal exploitation of the database
35. Aforesaid Meaning: "mentioned before in a preceding part of the same writing or speech," a common legal word, late 14c.,… See definitions of Aforesaid.
36. A head accessory that is formed of the Aforesaid fiber bundle for hair
37. Also disclosed is a food inherently having the Aforesaid function: l'invention concerne également un produit alimentaire qui a par nature la fonction susmentionnée
38. Aforesaid From Longman Business Dictionary Aforesaid a‧fore‧said / əˈfɔːsed əˈfɔːr- / ( also aforementioned / əˈfɔːmenʃ ə ndˈæfərˌmenʃ ə nd, əˈfɔːr- / ) adjective [ only before a noun ] written formal already mentioned on the same page or on a previous page SYN ABOVE-MENTIONED an order which contains both the
39. Aforesaid: 1 adj being the one previously mentioned or spoken of Synonyms: aforementioned , said same same in identity
40. Legal definition for Aforesaid: Before, or already said, mentioned, or recited; premised
41. Although the words "preceding" and "Aforesaid…
42. Definition of Aforesaid written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
43. You have "aforestated" in your title, but in the question you mention "aforementioned" and "Aforesaid." I'd use "aforementioned in a paper, though I can't tell you why
44. Save as Aforesaid any words or expressions defined in the Ordinance shall bear the same meaning in these Articles.
45. What is the opposite of Aforesaid? Antonyms for Aforesaid (opposite of Aforesaid).
46. Examples of Aforesaid in a sentence
47. After pleading my case to my mom, I went to my dad and repeated the Aforesaid points in hopes that he would let me go to the mall
48. 🔊 Summarizing my previous memo, the Aforesaid accusations are enough to determine that we need a special officer hearing
49. Synonyms for Aforesaid in Free Thesaurus
50. 7 synonyms for Aforesaid: aforementioned, previously mentioned, earlier mentioned, prior mentioned, aforenamed, aforementioned, said
51. What are synonyms for Aforesaid?
52. Aforesaid: Spoken of earlier.-- I am sent hither by them who (the Lord in his loving-kindness having pity and mercy upon these poor realms) do, under his right hand, administer unto our necessities and righteously command us, _by the Aforesaid as Aforesaid_ (thus runs the commission) hither am I deputed
53. See examples of Aforesaid in English
54. Real sentences showing how to use Aforesaid correctly.
55. We found 4 answers for the crossword clue Aforesaid
56. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Aforesaid yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
57. Definition of Aforesaid (adjective): aforementioned
58. Definition and synonyms of Aforesaid from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
59. This is the British English definition of Aforesaid.View American English definition of Aforesaid.
60. Find 4 ways to say Aforesaid, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
61. Foresaid definition, aforementioned; Aforesaid
62. County/Parish Aforesaid, came and appeared (Mortgagor’s Name) Who declared that the damages, which occurred to the premises, located at (Property Address) Have been satisfactory repaired or will be repaired by (Contractor’s Name) And that all bills on account of labor and materials furnished in making and repairs have
63. As adjectives the difference between foresaid and Aforesaid is that foresaid is (rare) Aforesaid; aforementioned while Aforesaid is of a previously stated list, the earlier of the list items, usually the first in two or three mentioned list items
64. Signed limited first edition of Frost's Aforesaid
65. Aforesaid definition (adjective) previously mentioned Aforesaid pronunciation: uh-fawr-sed Examples of Aforesaid in a sentence: 1
66. The adjective said is used primarily in legal and business writing, where it is equivalent to Aforesaid: the said tenant (named in a lease), said property