1. Afloat definition is - borne on or as if on the water
2. How to use Afloat in a sentence.
3. Afloat definition, floating or borne on the water; in a floating condition: The ship was set Afloat
4. The Afloat line offers a number of product improvements for today’s consumers, including a vinyl safety liner to prevent leaks, a sturdy foam frame that conforms to the body when you are sitting on the edge of the bed or sleeping near the edge, and a hypo-allergenic stretch cover.
Afloat, Are, And, Allergenic
5. 1 synonym of Afloat from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Afloat, And, Antonyms
6. Afloat: riding upon the surface of a body of liquid.
7. Afloat is the new way to connect with friends and celebrate together
8. I’m Sarah-Allen, founder of Afloat
9. The Afloat Directorate provides expertise and guidance across the spectrum of surface and subsurface operational specialties, as well as diving
Afloat, And, Across, As
10. Fleet outreach centers on a comprehensive system of safety surveys for Afloat units around the globe, as well as
Afloat, Around, As
11. Afloat Sleep is known for having the best waterbed mattresses in the world
12. Afloat – Ireland's Sailing and Boating Magazine
13. Find out how to reduce stress and manage pain with Afloat
14. Afloat synonyms, Afloat pronunciation, Afloat translation, English dictionary definition of Afloat
15. In circulation; prevailing: Rumors are Afloat.
16. Find 6 ways to say Afloat, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Afloat, Along, Antonyms, And, At
17. The Afloat app makes it simple to be social and selfless
Afloat, App, And
18. Use Afloat to give and receive gifts, coffee, dinner, help, and care within trusted groups of people you care about
Afloat, And, About
19. Going through tough times or just having a bad day? Request an "Ask" Afloat in one of your communities, then anyone in the g…
An, Ask, Afloat, Anyone
20. What does Afloat mean? Making successful progress under one's own steam
21. Afloat is a social platform for private communities and public networks to be selfless and social
22. The Afloat app makes it easy to give and receive within trusted groups of people
Afloat, App, And
23. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Afloat yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
24. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Afloat” Contribute to Crossword Clues
Also, At, Answers, Afloat
25. Afloat (not comparable) floating A rubber duck and other toys were Afloat in the bath
26. The donation will keep our business Afloat for …
27. PSD Afloat West San Diego (BLDGs 118/119) Monday-Friday 0900 – 1500 Saturday-Sunday (including holidays) CLOSED Contact Information COMM: (619) 556-XXXX BASE TO BASE/DSN: 526-XXXX FAX: (619) 556-2048 PSD OOD: (619) 709-1099 STAFF DIRECTORY Acting Director: Ext: 0725 Personnel Officer: Ext: 0651 Deputy Disbursing Officer: Ext: 0654 Customer
28. Afloat翻譯：（在水中）漂浮的, 有償債能力的；經濟上周轉自如的。了解更多。
29. Afloat definition: If someone or something is Afloat , they remain partly above the surface of water and do Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Afloat, Above, And
30. Safety Afloat training is designed for all authorized boating activities.* Adult leaders supervising those activities have completed their Safety Afloat training within the previous two years
Afloat, All, , Activities, Adult
31. A summary of the nine points of Safety Afloat includes: Qualified Supervision—Supervision by an adult, 21 or older, who is trained in BSA Safety Afloat
Afloat, An, Adult
32. Synonyms for Afloat in Free Thesaurus
33. 18 synonyms for Afloat: floating, on the surface, buoyant, keeping your head above water, unsubmerged, solvent, in business, above water, adrift, aimless
Afloat, Above, Adrift, Aimless
34. Afloat - give nerds window management back
35. Afloat, originally started by @millenomi, adds useful window management commands to most Mac apps, such as "Keep on top" and "Focus Follows Mouse", that you may be accustomed to if you ever used a real UNIX window manager.
Afloat, Adds, Apps, As, And, Accustomed
36. Afloat adds the following options to supported apps' Window menu: Installation
Afloat, Adds, Apps
37. Afloat is a stunningly, honest examination of the selfishness that is found within the human heart
38. CHRIMP Afloat Desk Guide 'Under Revision' NAVSUP HMM TOOL (Requires access to MyNAVSUP) Click here to obtain link to this secure resource
39. CFFC/CPF Afloat Environmental Compliance Toolbox/Site, includes General Environmental Awareness Video, PEMs https://eims3.sscno.nmci.navy.mil/Afloat/ NAVSEA Environmental Compliance Afloat Site
40. The Afloat Medical Waste Management Guide is intended for use by personnel involved in the handling, sterilization, storage, and disposal of shipboard medical waste
41. Examples of Afloat in a sentence
42. An overturned life raft was able to keep several of the Titanic passengers Afloat until help arrived
An, Able, Afloat, Arrived
43. 🔊 The kids hoped their ball would stay Afloat in the water, but a hole caused it to sink
44. 🔊 During the rough storm, the rocking waves made it hard for the rafter to keep his boat Afloat
45. Afloat is a Cocoa extender that adds both useful window management and nice eye candy to most Mac applications
Afloat, Adds, And, Applications
46. ‘The vessel is presently still Afloat but very low in the water, there is a pump on board and we will have to wait and see if it can be towed back to the shore.’ ‘She recalled flailing in the water, desperately trying to keep Afloat and barely aware of the screams and chaos …
Afloat, And, Aware
47. Like the band, Afloat is the product of cross-continental collaboration: it was written and recorded in Providence in the spring of 2019, road-tested that summer on the band's first-ever UK tour playing at Indietracks 2019, and then produced and mixed in Singapore by Raphael Michael Ong (Sobs), Bo Zhang (Cosmic Child), and Luk.
Afloat, And, At
48. Afloat adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (floating on water) ( personne ) qui flotte à la surface loc adv locution adverbiale : groupe de mots qui servent d'adverbe.
Afloat, Adj, Adjective, An, Adv, Adverbiale, Adverbe
49. 2016-2019 ABRSM Violin Grade 2 Exam B1: Afloat Practice with the Metronome: https://youtu.be/tDBlZ9YY1jY Playlist: https://goo.gl/HWLQNX Sheet Music: h
51. Afloat by Jennifer McCartney Hamish Hamilton/Penguin Books March, 2007 $29.00 HC ISBN: 0-241-1434-46 Review by Ursula Pflug 501 words Jennifer McCartney’s debut novel Afloat is a story of young love, loss, work, extreme weather patterns, drinking, old age and the wisdom and infirmity that come with it.
Afloat, Age, And
52. Afloat is a game that can only be played using VR headset, to achieve maximum immersion
53. Afloat is a Glasgow-based club night that takes place on the second Wednesday of every month, in the intimate La Cheetah basement.
54. Afloat Flood Service is also a certified firm listed with the I.I.R.C
55. Afloat Flood Service is also a licensed general building contractor, CA state license #1037536.
56. We've got 55 rhyming words for Afloat » What rhymes with Afloat? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Afloat.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
57. ‘The vessel is presently still Afloat but very low in the water, there is a pump on board and we will have to wait and see if it can be towed back to the shore.’ ‘She recalled flailing in the water, desperately trying to keep Afloat and barely aware of the screams and chaos …
Afloat, And, Aware
58. Afloat Limited is an indigenous downstream oil and gas company which offers into plane fueling services, aviation consulting and bulk aviation fuel supplies
Afloat, An, And, Aviation
59. — Sarah-Allen Preston launched her app called "Afloat" last week
Allen, App, Afloat