1. Examples of Afield in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web As any bird hunter knows, any day Afield with a dog is worth the effort of getting out the door.
2. Away from one's usual surroundings or home (esp in the phrase far Afield) 2
3. Off the subject; away from the point (esp in the phrase far Afield) 3
4. Afield definition, abroad; away from home
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Afield off the desired or intended path or course how did we get so far Afield from the subject we intended to discuss?
6. Afield throws open the doors of field dressing for novice and experienced hunters alike, supplying the know-how for the next logical step in the local, sustainable food movement
7. From off-market Carbon Beach mansions to VIP events in NYC, the Afield team is uniquely positioned to give our clients access to a level of luxury living only found in America.
8. A small sporting goods store (fishing & shooting guns/ archery only.) Afield …
9. For over a century, Sports Afield has been a familiar name to the outdoor and shooting enthusiast
10. The British officer Afield is a very different creature from the gilded ornament of an English mess
11. THE RELIEF OF MAFEKING FILSON YOUNG But he did know that they met now and then, that Mills seemed to have some curious knowledge of when Bland was far Afield. …
12. Middle English (in Afield (sense 2)): from a- ‘on, in’ + field.
13. Far/further Afield a long / longer distance away: We export our products to countries as far Afield as Japan and Canada
14. Our students come from Europe, Asia, and even farther Afield.
15. What does Afield mean? Off the usual or desired track
16. FAR Afield Men's Clothing - British Design.
17. Kentucky Afield is the nation's longest running hunting and fishing show
18. Afield (comparative more Afield, superlative most Afield) Away (from the home or starting point, physical or conceptual); usually preceded by far (or farther, further)
19. We now have both teams Afield and can begin the match.
20. Kentucky Afield Magazine is the official publication of the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources
21. Kentucky Afield brings you the best in hunting and fishing in the state
22. Afield: 1 adv far away from home or one's usual surroundings “"looking Afield for new lands to conquer"- R.A.Hall” Synonyms: abroad adv off the subject; beyond the point at issue “such digressions can lead us too far Afield ” adv in or into a field (especially a field of battle) “the armies were Afield , challenging the enemy's advance”
23. Sports Afield started out as a outdoor sporting goods brand and was founded in 1887
24. Definition of Afield in the Definitions.net dictionary
25. What does Afield mean? Information and translations of Afield in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
26. Afield - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Afield adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in the field) en el campo loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en
28. Away from one's usual surroundings or home (esp in the phrase far Afield) 2.
29. What are the shipping options for Sports Afield Gun Safes? All Sports Afield Gun Safes can be shipped to you at home
30. What is the best-rated product in Sports Afield Gun Safes? The best-rated product in Sports Afield Gun Safes is the Preserve Series 60 + 8-Gun Fire/Waterproof Safe with Electronic Lock.
31. Afield throws open the doors of field dressing for novice and experienced hunters alike, supplying the know-how for the next logical step in the local, sustainable food movement
32. Definition of further Afield in the Idioms Dictionary
33. What does further Afield expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
34. "In Afield, some of our best writers lay bare the fantastically high expectations and, ultimately, certain heartbreak that attend plunking down cold cash for a hunting dog—a fool's gamble anyway, because, as these delightfully literate stories well attests, in the end, out dogs own us."
35. Afield adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in the field) in campagna loc avv locuzione avverbiale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Siamo arrivati in anticipo
36. Looking for online definition of Afield or what Afield stands for? Afield is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
37. Sports Afield's primary goal is to inspire hunters with exciting adventure stories about the most desirable game species
38. If you want to travel further Afield, though, it'll be a very long walk.
39. Can Sports Afield Safes be returned? Yes, Sports Afield Safes can be returned and have a 180-Day return period
40. What is the top-selling product within Sports Afield Safes? The top-selling product within Sports Afield Safes is the Sports Afield Journey Series …
41. Synonyms for Afield in Free Thesaurus
42. 14 synonyms for Afield: distant places, far off, far away, remote places, beyond the horizon, far-flung places, far-off places, outlying places
43. Notes: Afield is worked flat and from the bottom up
44. Sports Afield's primary goal is to inspire hunters with exciting adventure stories about the most desirable game species
45. Sports Afield is a unique company compared to other gun safe brands that we have reviewed on this website
46. You see, Sports Afield started out as an
47. Fellowship // Afield is a network of social initiatives from arts and culture
48. In the continuity of their artistic practice, or as a step “further Afield”, selected initiatives enact positive
49. Dr. Walter E. Afield is a Psychiatrist in Tampa, FL
50. Afield's phone number, address, hospital affiliations and more.
51. 50 reviews of Archers Afield "Felt adventurous after all those Living Social commercials
52. Far Afield definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
53. Afield — Fellowship for Social Initiatives from Arts and Culture — is a programme for artists and cultural producers who instigate social
54. KY Afield Magazine Welcome Welcome to the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources Ecommerce Web Site
55. Click below to subscribe to Kentucky Afield Magazine, the official publication of the KDFWR
56. Far Afield definition: If someone comes from far Afield , they come from a long way away
57. Definition and synonyms of Afield from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
58. This is the British English definition of Afield.View American English definition of Afield.
Definition of afield. 1 : to, in, or on the field was weak at bat but strong afield.
At the risk of straying too far afield, let me provide some background on mathematical learning theory. Exposure to experiences further afield has also been influential in suggesting new approaches. Geographical boundaries can be overcome as individual and groups experience events and developments far afield .
A detailed account of this complex topic here, however, would take us too far afield . It would take me too far afield to offer a general critique of it here, however. But that discussion demands a longer study than this essay, which has already wandered too far afield .
1. Off the usual or desired track. 2. Away from one's home or usual environment. 3. To or on a field. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. 3.