See also: Effrontery Affrighted Affronted Affronting Affronts Affrontive Affrontedly Affray Affresh Affreux Affrighting Affrightened Affraying Affricate Affricated Affrontation Affrication Affranchis Affrettando Affricative
1. Affrontery meaning 1909, John R
2. This Englishman should neither out-do him in generosity nor Affrontery.
3. Definition of Affrontery in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Affrontery mean? Information and translations of Affrontery in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Obsolete spelling of effrontery 1868, Stephen Meany, Speeches from the Dock, Part I: With an Affrontery that did not falter, and knew not how to blush, he detailed his own participation in the acts for which he was prosecuting me as a participator
An, Affrontery, And, Acts, As
6. As nouns the difference between Affrontery and effrontery is that Affrontery is while effrontery is (uncountable) insolent and shameless audacity.
As, Affrontery, And, Audacity
7. Vivian described Van Koutrik's request for a job with the British army as a "piece of brazen Affrontery "
Army, As, Affrontery
8. MI5 files reveal details of British agent's wartime treachery When subjected to some Affrontery, he slowly pulls them off and uses them to slap the face of the offender
Agent, Affrontery, And
9. Usage examples of "Affrontery"
10. For this Affrontery the villages have been burned and the ashes scattered, lest the sight of them displease you.
Affrontery, And, Ashes
11. When he got no response from his verbal attempts, actually poking her foot with his toe so that she looked up at him in shock and Affrontery before she could stop herself.
Attempts, Actually, At, And, Affrontery
12. The children stared at him, a kind of insane Affrontery in their faces, as if
At, Affrontery, As
13. We've got 0 anagrams for Affrontery » Any good anagrams for Affrontery? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Affrontery.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Anagrams, Affrontery, Any, All, And
14. Affrontery parencino peritrichous flagella brbljati (v.) cash value metaliczny (adj.) kilohertzio plátno achtergrondruis demonstrera Kelt armarju nyakba vetett késtartó zsinór useless ad-hoc network job of president, Latter-day Saints council, Latter-day Saints governing council, office of president, chairmanship, position of president of
Affrontery, Adj, Achtergrondruis, Armarju, Ad
15. Affrontery rarefied Carder seidai to shop around
16. Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases We found one dictionary with English definitions that includes the word Affrontery: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Affrontery" is defined.
17. Looking for phrases related to the word Affrontery? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
18. "It was such barefaced Affrontery, disrespectful and very hurtful
19. It has, to its credit, inspired good writing on the difference between defensible provocation and outright moral Affrontery, and whether Zahler nimbly (or not) toes the line between them
20. We've got 0 rhyming words for Affrontery » What rhymes with Affrontery? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Affrontery.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
21. To break up the monotony of her mantra, she occasionally screws her face into a rictus-like smile and boasts about the big lawsuit she plans to file against the officers for their Affrontery
And, About, Against, Affrontery
22. Although Charles II was known as the Merrie Monarch, he is unlikely to have released Blood merely as a reward for his Affrontery
Although, As, Affrontery
23. What does "Affrontery" mean? It's not in Merriam-Webster Online, nor Dictionary.com
24. Perhaps the intensity of his Affrontery has something to do with the fact that, as the recipient of hundreds of missives over the years, the Texanist has had a front row seat to the glorious
25. Earlier tonight, a customer had the Affrontery to refer to me as 'Honey'.Carla Tortelli: But that makes sense
26. They, even now, consider it their unalienable right to take advantage of foreigners, and they consider it the utmost Affrontery for someone -- especially one of the foreign devils himself -- to
Advantage, And, Affrontery
27. President have been reduced in Representative Green’s mind to the high crime and misdemeanor of having the Affrontery to declare oneself to have the ambition to seek the office.
And, Affrontery, Ambition
28. Yes, the results are often more like drama than like opera, but if you can get past the Affrontery of the attempt, then you should be able to enjoy the execution (so to speak).
Are, Affrontery, Attempt, Able
29. But the Affrontery of the seizure of his fortress by newcomer Sigtryggr (Eysteinn Sigurdarson) drives him to an overconfident night attack, which is met with an irresistible cinematic classic: a bombardment of flaming arrows, sent by disciplined ranks of Sigtryggr’s Danes
Affrontery, An, Attack, Arrows
30. Says Eric (with a fair amount of feigned Affrontery) about that prospect, "I'm not about to tell you what happens! Why would anyone do that? I wouldn't want to know what happens!"
Amount, Affrontery, About, Anyone
31. The Wizard of Oz : [booming voice] And you, Scarecrow, have the Affrontery to ask for a brain, you billowing bale of bovine fodder! The Scarecrow : Y-Yes
And, Affrontery, Ask
32. The Affrontery, the cheek! Kona’s high-voltage battery pack ticks a lot of boxes, actually
33. For too long, society has referred to Rave Dubin as """Dave Rubin.""" I can stand this Affrontery no longer, so I propose that we all collectively agree to make a course correction by changing Rave's official yet profoundly wrong name to his correct one
As, Affrontery, All, Agree
effrontery (noun) · effronteries (plural noun)
/ efˈrʌn.t ə r.i / extreme rudeness without any ability to understand that your behaviour is not acceptable to other people: He was silent all through the meal and then had the effrontery to complain that I looked bored!
Choose the Right Synonym for effrontery. temerity, audacity, hardihood, effrontery, nerve, cheek, gall, chutzpah mean conspicuous or flagrant boldness.
Examples of effrontery in a Sentence the little squirt had the effrontery to deny eating any cookies, even with the crumbs still on his lips Recent Examples on the Web His crowded, unmasked political rallies were reckless acts of effrontery.
audacity implies a disregard of restraints commonly imposed by convention or prudence. hardihood suggests firmness in daring and defiance. effrontery implies shameless, insolent disregard of propriety or courtesy. nerve, cheek, gall, and chutzpah are informal equivalents for effrontery.