AFFLUENT [ˈaflo͞oənt, əˈflo͞oənt]
1. Affluent is all about flow—that is to say, it's based on the Latin word for "flow," which is fluere
2. (Some other fluere descendants are confluence, fluctuate, fluid, influence, mellifluous, and superfluous.) The older sense of Affluent refers, both literally and figuratively, to an abundant flow, as in "an Affluent fountain" or "Affluent …
3. Affluent definition, having an abundance of wealth, property, or other material goods; prosperous; rich: an Affluent person
4. Some common synonyms of Affluent are opulent, rich, and wealthy
5. While all these words mean "having goods, property, and money in abundance," Affluent suggests prosperity and an increasing wealth.
6. Having a lot of money and possessions: The store will benefit from its base of Affluent customers to whom various other products will be sold in due course
7. Some have argued that ethical food is a sign of an Affluent society with a lot of time
8. Its chief Affluent is the Ltschine (flowing from the valleys of Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen)
9. ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA, 11TH EDITION, VOLUME 4, PART 3 VARIOUS They demonstrate that the nation in good seasons can feed itself in the most Affluent degree
10. Affluent is a technology company modernizing the affiliate marketing industry by delivering powerful tools to underserved companies
11. At Affluent we are Redefining the meaning of Luxury Accessories
12. You agree to hold harmless Affluent Beauty, their employees, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, losses, expenses, and liabilities incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of using or purchasing any related products.
13. The Crossword Solver found 78 answers to the Affluent crossword clue
14. Affluent Lead Sourcing Service We understand that generating leads and prospecting is one of the most time consuming tasks when growing your agency
15. Affluent is a global platform, you can be an affiliate anywhere in the world (as long as you have a ShareASale account). Affluent can be used in a range of different currencies and we are always happy to add more. Affluent has integrations for networks based across the globe
16. Currently the Affluent UI is only offered in English.
17. Affluent synonyms, Affluent pronunciation, Affluent translation, English dictionary definition of Affluent
18. Wealthy: The countess was quite Affluent.; abundant; flowing freely Not to be confused with: effluent – to flow out; an outflow of waste: The effluent from
19. Use Affluent to describe wealthy people or areas
20. In Middle English, Affluent meant "abundant, flowing," from Old French, from Latin affluēns, from affluere "to abound in," from the prefix ad- "to, at" plus fluere "to flow." The meaning of "abundant, flowing" is still seen in phrases such as " Affluent prose."
21. The definition of Affluent is someone who is wealthy with money, property or possessions
22. A person who owns a multimillion dollar company and lives in a mansion is an example of an Affluent person.
23. Learn about Affluent Motors, LLC in Dallas, TX.
24. Our Affluent Suite With a suite of solutions designed around the ability to reach and engage Affluent audiences, we work with leading premium brands to gain insights that translate into winning market share in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
25. An Affluent area The West End is very Affluent This is hardly the picture of an Affluent environment abundant,Affluent,ample and copious - English Only forum Affluent - English Only forum Affluent [pronunciation] - English Only forum Affluent clients - English Only forum Affluent or politically connected - English Only forum Affluent people who are living nowadays - English Only forum
26. An investor with less than $1 million but more than $100,000 is considered to be "Affluent" or perhaps "sub-HNWI." The VHNWI classification (very-high-net …
27. How many syllables in Affluent? 4 1 9 7 3 5 8 2 6 syllables
28. Divide Affluent into syllables: af-flu-ent Stressed syllable in Affluent: af-flu-ent How to say Affluent: How to pronounce Affluent
29. Wondering why Affluent is 4 1 9 7 3 5 8 2 6 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
30. Affluent Global is a part of FirstMeridian Group
31. Affluent (rather formal) rich and with a good standard of living: Affluent Western countries ; prosperous or Affluent? Both prosperous and Affluent are used to talk about people and places
32. Prosperous is used much more than Affluent to talk about times and periods
33. If you are Affluent, you have a lot of money
34. Today's Affluent Indian tourists are also big spenders.the Affluent neighborhoods of Malibu
35. The Affluent are people who are Affluent.
36. Af‧flu‧ent /ˈæfluənt/ adjective having plenty of money, a nice house, expensive things etc The students mainly come from Affluent families
37. The town is located in a relatively Affluent area, with the average income 15% above the national average.
38. The Shyok and its Affluent, the Nubra, rise in the giant glaciers to the south-west of the Karakoram pass
39. At the south-southeast there is another cut, through which a small Affluent pours into the main stream
40. It is named from the small river Galligans, an Affluent of the OA, which flows through the city.
41. Only Affluent families could afford the top-dollar price tags attached to the homes in that neighborhood
42. 🔊 Though he was born into an Affluent family, the once millionaire lost all of his fortune to the stock market crash
43. 🔊 Members of the Affluent country club must pay thousands of …
44. What is the opposite of Affluent? Antonyms for Affluent (opposite of Affluent)
45. Synonyms for Affluent in Free Thesaurus
46. 21 synonyms for Affluent: wealthy, rich, prosperous, loaded, well-off, opulent, well-heeled, well-to
47. Affluent - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Affluent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (wealthy) rico/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta")
49. Affluent (adj.) early-15c., "abounding in, copious" (of God's grace); mid-15c
50. "flowing to" (of liquids), both senses now obsolete, from Old French afluent (14c.) or directly from Latin Affluentem (nominative affluens) "abounding, rich, copious," literally "flowing toward," present participle of affluere "flow toward," from assimilated form of ad "to" (see ad-) + fluere "to flow" (see fluent).
51. ‘While Affluent regions and social classes struggle with surplus production and surplus consumption, close to one fifth of the global population lives in constant under-nourishment.’ Synonyms wealthy , rich, prosperous, opulent, well off, moneyed, cash rich, with deep pockets, well-to-do, comfortable
52. He fooled people into thinking he was an Affluent businessman and they invested their money with him
53. ‘The Government wants to redistribute wealth from more Affluent areas in the south to deprived parts in the north of the country.’ ‘Oddly enough, the advertisers deny they are specifically targeting gay consumers, one of society's most Affluent groups.’
54. Middle French Affluent, from Latin Affluentem, accusative singular of affluēns, present active participle of affluō ("flow to or towards; overflow with"), from ad ("to, towards") + fluō ("flow") (cognate via latter to fluid, flow).Sense of “wealthy” (plentiful flow of goods) c
55. Pupils from the most Affluent areas are nearly 10 times more likely to win a place at a leading university than those from the poorest, a new study has revealed.
56. Cigarette smoking used to be commoner among Affluent people
57. This led to the creation of a new, Affluent middle class
58. It's a fallacy that the Affluent give relatively more to charity than t
59. 2 days ago · The Affluent town of Rollingwood, outside Austin, scores the highest marks in pretty much everything except diversity (for which it gets a C).
60. Affluent Global is a part of FirstMeridian Group
61. How to say Affluent in English? Pronunciation of Affluent with 2 audio pronunciations, 20 synonyms, 5 meanings, 1 antonym, 15 translations, 8 sentences and more for Affluent.
62. Affluent millennials report substantially better investment performance when they work with an advisor, and having expert advice can help avoid missteps and missed opportunities.