affliction (noun) · afflictions (plural noun)
See also: Affliction
1. Affliction definition, a state of pain, distress, or grief; misery: They sympathized with us in our Affliction
3. Find 53 ways to say Affliction, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Affliction: the passion that drives us to reach for greatness.we are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible.you embrace the ideology of never say i cant, but i am the first who ever has.
5. At Affliction, we don't just love to make quality clothing, we encourage a lifestyle
6. If you’re the type of woman who wears her confidence on her sleeve and is always breaking the status quo, then Affliction apparel is your answer.
7. Affliction branded Face Masks for Men & Women Printed with classic Affliction art designs, including skulls, wings, gothic crosses, these non-medical face masks …
8. Affliction is a 1997 American drama film written and directed by Paul Schrader, adapted from the 1989 novel of the same name by Russell Banks.It stars Nick Nolte, Sissy Spacek, James Coburn and Willem Dafoe.
9. Affliction clothing for men sets itself apart with art, ideology, and high-end execution
10. Featuring a hangtag that reads, "Live Fast, Die Young," Affliction men's …
11. "Affliction'' stands as one of [Paul] Schrader's finest efforts, but the real star is [Russell] Banks, who tells a small story with universal implications and explores the devastating Affliction
12. 36 synonyms of Affliction from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 131 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Find another word for Affliction
14. Affliction: a state of great suffering of body or mind
15. Affliction Warlock is the premiere drain damage spec in World of Warcraft, and that doesn't change in Shadowlands
16. The Affliction play style is …
17. Affliction: noun adversity , agony , bereavement , burden , calamity , casualty , catastrophe , curse , destruction , deterioration , disability , disease , disorder
18. Affliction Boys - American Customs Native T-Shirt
19. Favorite Product - Affliction Boys - American Customs Native T-Shirt
20. Quick Shop for Boys - Affliction American Customs Native T-Shirt QUICK SHOP
21. Affliction Boys - Art Of War T-Shirt.
22. Tattoo artwork and skull canvas pieces by Affliction you’ve never been one to compromise or conform
23. Affliction Freedom Defender Tribute Stretch Shirt Favorite Product - Affliction Freedom Defender Tribute Stretch Shirt Original Price $88.00, Sale Price $70.40 $70.40 $88.00
24. "Affliction" portrays the nuanced small moments and the glaringly obvious stabs of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, in excruciating clarity
25. Affliction is a relatively unique spec in regards to Mythic+
26. I would liken it to Subtlety Rogues - Affliction does a lot of single target focused damage, and gains more single target from multi-target encounters
27. On top of that, Affliction is one of the best single target specs in the game in Shadowlands, making it extremely adept at killing
28. Affliction pulls their inspiration from many places
29. Affliction transmutes Banks's painful past into fiction
30. Affliction is a highly sought after spec in raids
31. A combination of competitive single-target, with the possibility to increase it even further if additional targets are present, high self-sustain, high mobility, high burst, and one of the best multi-target outputs often make Affliction one of the spec you may want to stack during progress.
32. Affliction is a survival horror shooter designed to engage players with a thrilling storyline, surreal environments, merciless foes, a chilling atmosphere, and an unforgettable gameplay experience
33. Buckle carries a large selection of men's Affliction t-shirts
34. Shop all the latest styles of Affliction t-shirts online and in-stores.
35. A condition of pain, suffering, or distress: the Affliction of arthritis
36. A cause of pain, suffering, or distress: "The mount twists wind and weather to alter them into Afflictions as a heartless monarch does laws" (William Least Heat-Moon)
37. Affliction Live Fast Tie Dye T-shirt Grey Black M $50 $999 Size: M Affliction top_shop91210
38. Affliction Short Sleeve Graphic Tee Sz Lg $36 $0 Size: L Affliction constantchanger
39. Affliction Demons men’s graphic Tee Black Medium $40 $65
40. What does Affliction mean? A condition of pain, suffering, or distress
41. (noun) The Affliction of arthritis.
42. "Affliction" portrays the nuanced small moments and the glaringly obvious stabs of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, in excruciating clarity
43. Affliction Warlocks are in a difficult spot against melee in the Arena
44. Afflictions in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire are negative Status Effects that can affect characters within the game
45. Afflictions are explicitly bundled sets of status effects that can be applied to, suspended, or fully removed from a character
46. While some Afflictions have explicit overriding or exclusivity rules, most Afflictions can co-exist with other Afflictions.
47. Affliction Boys - Apache Garage Reversible T-Shirt
48. Favorite Product - Affliction Boys - Apache Garage Reversible T-Shirt
49. Quick Shop for Boys - Affliction Apache Garage Reversible T-Shirt QUICK SHOP
50. Affliction Boys - Distillery T-Shirt.
51. Paul Schrader's Affliction, adapted from the novel by Russell Banks (The Sweet Hereafter), charts the slow descent of small-town sheriff Wade Whitehouse (a raspy, gruffly restrained Nick Nolte) into violence, the legacy of the corrupt love of an abusive, alcoholic father.The story ostensibly centers on a hunting death on the outskirts of town, but as Wade digs into what may or not
52. The "Affliction" mentioned in the title of the book mainly seems to be anger (and maybe some alcoholism, although anger seemed to be the main theme)
53. 1300, affliccioun, "misery, sorrow, pain, distress" (originally especially "self-inflicted pain, self-mortification, religious asceticism"), from Old French afliction "act of humility, humiliation, mortification, punishment" (11c.) and directly from Latin Afflictionem (nominative afflictio), noun of action from past-participle stem of affligere "to dash down, overthrow
54. Affliction (9780801083556) by Edith Schaeffer
55. Basic Ability Breakdown for Affliction Warlocks in Shadowlands Agony Agony is basically the most important spell in the Affliction Warlock rotation since it is the only Soul Shards generator
56. Stat Priority Stat summaries for Affliction Warlock and the stat priority to help with itemization, enchants, gems and consumables for optimizing your DPS ability.; Gems, Enchants & Consumables An always up-to-date list of the best gems, enchants and consumables for a Affliction Warlock trying to maximize DPS effectiveness.; Spec Builds & Talents Check out the latest most effective talent
57. In this way, if we voluntarily accept Affliction, we will be freed from our sickness and from the punishments to come, and perhaps even from present punishments as well.” ― St
58. Peter of Damascus tags: Affliction, trial, tribulation
59. Like “Affliction is not misery
60. "Affliction" is the fifteenth episode of the fourth season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: Enterprise, and originally aired on February 18, 2005
61. Affliction definition: An Affliction is something which causes physical or mental suffering
62. Affliction: 1 n a cause of great suffering and distress Types: show 15 types hide 15 types calvary , martyrdom any experience that causes intense suffering trial , tribulation , visitation an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event curse , torment a severe Affliction attack a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition bane ,