See also: Affixed
1. Affixed synonyms, Affixed pronunciation, Affixed translation, English dictionary definition of Affixed
2. Find 22 ways to say Affixed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. 4 synonyms of Affixed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 44 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Affixed: to cause (something) to hold to another.
5. Dictionary entry details • Affixed (adjective) Sense 1
6. Context example: the Affixed labels
7. Similar: appendant (Affixed as an appendage)
8. Glued; pasted (Affixed or as if Affixed with glue or paste)
9. Affixed Manufactured Home to Real Property
10. With the county recorder or register of titles for the county where the real property on which the manufactured home is Affixed is located
11. To be considered Affixed, most states require that the wheels, axles and towing hitch be removed to eliminate the possibility of relocation
12. Permanently Affixed to land that is subject to a long-term lease of at least 10 years, two parcel or schedule numbers should be listed, and the signature of the assessor or his/her designee certifies that the manufactured home and the land to which it was Affixed prior to …
13. However, when "Affixed Machinery," as defined in the PSTA, is included in a real property lease, there is an obligation for the lessor to collect PST on the FMV of the Affixed …
14. We found 7 answers for “Affixed”
15. This page shows answers to the clue Affixed, followed by 2 definitions like “To put or to add on”, “To impress (a seal or stamp)” and “Firmly attached; `the Affixed …
16. Antonyms for Affixed include detached, independent, disconnected, uncombined, unrelated, apart, disparate, separated, disengaged and severed
17. PST Bulletin 503 - Affixed Machinery provides examples of Affixed Machinery, including: automatic teller machines built into the wall of a bank building or shopping mall, liquor/draft beer dispensers that are Affixed to a cabinet, or counter in a bar.
18. An Affixed Manufactured Home will receive a notice of value and is taxed as real property
19. Noun (es) That which is Affixed; an appendage
20. In essence, a fixture is a piece of personal property or chattel which, when Affixed to real property, becomes merged with the real property to which it is Affixed
21. For example, ceiling fans may be considered fixtures as they are personal property Affixed to and so merged into the real property.
22. Synonyms for Affixed in Free Thesaurus
23. 2 antonyms for Affixed: unAffixed, loose
24. Synonyms for Affixed to include abutted, adjoined, joined, touched, bordered, neighboured, met, verged on, annexed and flanked
25. Noun (es) That which is Affixed; an appendage
26. Affixed - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Affixed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (attached to [sth]): fijado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
28. The label should be firmly Affixed to the package.
29. (1) This section shall provide a process by which the owner of a mobile home which is permanently Affixed to real property owned by that same person may permanently retire the title to the mobile home
30. Any person owning a mobile home that is permanently Affixed to real property may file this form with the County Recorder
31. Someone had Affixed a notice to the door saying the class was canceled
32. MOBILE HOME Affixed TO REAL PROPERTY - S.B
33. A list of words that start with Affixed (words with the prefix Affixed)
34. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Affixed - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Affixed.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Affixed, words that contain Affixed, and Synonyms of Affixed
35. Affixed to your hair hair with the use of a unique crimping iron, feathers are an affordable trend that can be added in at a salon or at home with the right tools
36. The umbrella can be Affixed to the chair either by clamping onto the back or arms or by clipping to the appropriate surface.
37. Scrolling past the Affixed element triggers the actual affixing - This is where the plugin replaces the .affix-top or .affix-bottom class with the .affix class (sets position:fixed)
38. At this point, you must add the CSS top or bottom property to position the Affixed element in the page.
39. PST Bulletin 503 - Affixed Machinery provides examples of Affixed Machinery, including: automatic teller machines built into the wall of a bank building or shopping mall, liquor/draft beer dispensers that are Affixed to a cabinet, or counter in a bar.
40. For manufactured homes that are Affixed to the owner’s land and for which an Affidavit of Affixation has been recorded, no certificate of title is necessary
41. For example, it is not necessary to issue a certificate of title for a new manufactured home purchased by a land owner to be Affixed to that land if the owner is filing an Affidavit of
42. Employer has caused this Fifth Amendment to be executed in its corporate name by its Group Vice President, attested by its Secretary/Assistant Secretary and its corporate seal to be Affixed hereto, all within the authority duly given by its Board of Directors, and Employee has hereunto set his hand and adopted as his seal the typewritten word “SEAL” appearing beside
43. 10 Affixed to the top of it, swaying as he moves,[www.Sentencedict.com] is a bunch of feathery artificial leaves
44. 11 He also Affixed them to mirrors, which gave a different dimension to his work
45. 12 Affixed to the wall at a considerable height is a small television on a swivel, facing the bed.
46. The greater red wax seal of GDL (Ø 8.3 cm) in a metal box (Ø 10 cm) with an ornamented cover, Affixed to the document with a twist of red and yellow thread (3 slits for the twist are spaced out by 7.2 cm horizontally, 5.8 and 5.5 cm diagonally; parchment fold-up is 10.1 cm).
47. •Signs are effective from the pole where the sign is Affixed, in the direction of the arrow on the sign, to either the next corner or the next posted sign, whichever is nearer.
48. Affixed Total Number of words made out of Affixed = 39 Affixed is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 21 points.Affixed is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 21 points
49. Affixed is a 7 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with D
50. 5 letter Words made out of Affixed
51. The triangular sail was Affixed to a long yard or crossbar, mounted at its middle to the top of the
52. This item, Affixed Brown Fabric Chairs, is part of the auction: River Hospital-NY #23930.
53. DMM Revision: Business Reply Mail Refunds for Postage Affixed
54. Effective September 10, 2018, the Postal Service™ will revise Mailing Standards of the United States Postal Service, Domestic Mail Manual (DMM ®), section 604.9.2.6, to clarify the refund charges for Business Reply Mail ® (BRM) pieces returned with postage Affixed.
55. PROPERTY ‑- TAXATION ‑- REAL PROPERTY ‑- MOBILE HOMES ‑- IMPROVEMENTS ‑-OMITTED ASSESSMENT OF MOBILE HOMES Affixed TO REAL PROPERTY Where (but only where) a mobile home is permanently Affixed to a tract or realty so as to constitute an improvement, and the bona fide purchaser, encumbrancer or contract buyer has acquired an interest in the real estate …
Define affix: The definition of affix is one or more letters or syllables attached to the beginning or end of a word to change the word’s meaning. In summary, An affix is an attachment to a stem or root word.
A submission from Nigeria says the name Affix means "GIFT" and is of Hebrew origin. According to a user from India, the name Affix is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "Gift of god". A submission from South Africa says the name Affix means "Welcome" and is of English origin .
noun. 1 The action of affixing, attaching, or fastening something; the state of being affixed; specifically crucifixion.
• AFFIXED ( adjective ) The adjective AFFIXED has 1 sense: 1. firmly attached Familiarity information: AFFIXED used as an adjective is very rare.