See also: Affirming Affirmingly Affirm Affinity Affirmation Affirmative Affiliate Affix Affiliation Affiant Affidavit Affiancing Affi Affirmer Affirmly Affine Affined Affirmant Affirmatively Affiliated Affirmed Affixed
1. To declare positively; assert to be true: a philosopher Affirming the existence of free will; a document Affirming that each student has completed the course
2. Find 46 ways to say Affirming, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Affirming, Along, Antonyms, And, At
3. Affirming In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
Affirming, And, As, Adjectives
4. They too imparted female qualities to the kingship, whilst simultaneously Affirming …
5. To declare positively; assert to be true: a philosopher Affirming the existence of free will; a document Affirming that each student has completed the course
6. Affirming the positive humanity knows intelligently in its consciousness it is creating unified peace
7. Submitted by MaryC on March 14, 2020 How to pronounce Affirming?
8. Practice Affirming yourself every day
9. 22 synonyms of Affirming from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 47 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Affirming, And, Antonyms
10. Find another word for Affirming
11. Affirming: to state as a fact usually forcefully
12. Open and Affirming (ONA) is the United Church of Christ’s (UCC) designation for congregations, campus ministries, and other bodies in the UCC which make a public covenant of welcome into their full life and ministry to persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions.
And, Affirming, All
13. The mission of the TRANS Affirming ALLIANCE™, is to partner with LGBTQ+ centers & projects to deliver services for transgender & gender diverse communities
Affirming, Alliance, Amp
14. The Affirming Alum Collective was created to publicly and openly support current Lee students who identify as LGBTQIA+ and their straight allies
Affirming, Alum, And, As, Allies
15. Affirming the consequent is an invalid argument because its premises do not guarantee the truthfulness of the conclusion
Affirming, An, Argument
16. Affirming Connections cannot guarantee what any individual's experience may be at these faith communities, however, we hope this is a resource to help people find the right fit for their journey and encourage all churches to live out public and intentional inclusivity.
Affirming, Any, At, And, All
17. Affirming policies located in denominations’ websites do not count towards a church’s score, as Affirming denominations do not require churches to be Affirming
18. Affirming policies place no restrictions on people who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/or Queer; they are allowed to participate and lead at all levels of church
Affirming, As, And, Are, Allowed, At, All
19. You can find additional resources on Wikipedia at LGBT-Affirming Christian Denominations and Christian Denominational Positions on Homosexuality.The Pew Research Center also has good information available on their website.
Additional, At, Affirming, And, Also, Available
20. Affirming leaders are friendly, approachable and nice to be around
Affirming, Are, Approachable, And, Around
21. The Affirming dimension of leadership
22. Some hormones used for Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy are administered through an injection that is performed at home by the person using the hormone, or the person using hormones might have someone they trust give them the injection
Affirming, Are, Administered, An, At
23. Risks to Atheists Affirming an Oath
Atheists, Affirming, An
24. Gender Affirming Therapy is a therapeutic stance that focuses on Affirming a patient’s gender identity and does not try to “repair” it
25. The core themes of gender Affirming therapy include the following: Trauma
26. Calling on UCC Congregations to Covenant as Open and Affirming WHEREAS, the Apostle Paul said that, as Christians, we are many members, but we are one body in Christ (Rom
As, And, Affirming, Apostle, Are
27. 4 solid checkpoints for Affirming God's will
28. ‘It is a symptom of an intellectually impoverished time that accepting social responsibility and Affirming life should be considered opposites.’ ‘It is a poetic philosophy …
An, Accepting, And, Affirming
29. “Open and Affirming” (ONA) is a movement of more than 1,500 churches and other ministries
30. "Affirming God's Image: Addressing the Transgender Question with Science and Scripture” written by J
Affirming, Addressing, And
31. Affirming the consequent is commonly used in rationalization, and thus appears as a coping mechanism in some people
Affirming, And, Appears, As
32. Synonyms for Affirming in Free Thesaurus
33. The Room for All board of directors has recently revised our rostering procedure for Welcoming and Affirming congregations in the RCA to become so identified; the new, simplified process is described here
All, And, Affirming
34. Open and Affirming (ONA) is an official designation of congregations and other settings in the United Church of Christ (UCC) Affirming the full inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and non-binary persons in the church's life and ministry.
And, Affirming, An
35. The Open and Affirming program is administered by the UCC Open and Affirming Coalition, which supports congregations and other church settings
And, Affirming, Administered
36. Association of Welcoming and Affirming Baptists, Chicago, Illinois
Association, And, Affirming
37. As the National Voice for LGBTQ and Allied Baptists, AWAB supports churches in being and becoming Welcoming & Affirming,
As, And, Allied, Awab, Amp, Affirming
38. What is gender-Affirming care? The basics
39. Gender-Affirming care, a model discussed in depth by the trans telehealth company Plume, is, at its core, exactly what it sounds like — healthcare that affirms you to live authentically in your gender.Previously, care for transgender people often followed an outdated one-size-fits-all framework of a provider dictating the same set of hormones and
Affirming, At, Affirms, Authentically, An, All, And
40. High quality Affirming gifts and merchandise
41. A good resource defining the difference between Welcoming, Accepting, and Affirming is available here
Accepting, And, Affirming, Available
42. You can also read a good first-person account outlining the difference between Welcoming and Affirming here
Also, Account, And, Affirming
43. A word of caution: while we work hard to validate that these churches are indeed Affirming and/or welcoming, we cannot be 100% certain.
Are, Affirming, And
44. Rush Excellence in Gender-Affirming Care
45. What does Affirming mean? Present participle of affirm
46. Affirming YOUth Foundation, Inc., was founded in 2011 and has been on a steady growth trajectory
47. The colloquium Affirming Medical and Mental Health Care for LGBTQAI+ Communities on February 25-26, 2021 brings together experts from the fields of medicine and mental health, social sciences, and humanities
48. The LGBTQ+ Affirming Healthcare Series is an assortment of modules and interactive trainings that provides Affirming education, applicable skills, and best practices needed to advocate and improve health outcomes for LGBTQ+ patients
Affirming, An, Assortment, And, Applicable, Advocate
49. Provided to YouTube by WM JapanAffirming · Ryuichi SakamotoShining Boy & Little Randy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)℗ 2005 WARNER MUSIC JAPAN INC.Arran
50. An LGBTQ Affirming home is one with foster parents who publicly declare that all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth are welcome and encouraged to live authentically in all aspects of family life, where all children are
An, Affirming, All, And, Are, Authentically, Aspects
51. Registration is now open for the National Open and Affirming Gathering, June 27-30, at the Cathedral of Hope in Dallas, TX! Join us for this annual family reunion of our growing movement of LGBTQ-Affirming communities in the United Church of Christ
And, Affirming, At, Annual
Definition of affirm. transitive verb. 1a : validate, confirm He was affirmed as a candidate. b : to state positively He affirmed his innocence. 2 : to assert (something, such as a judgment or decree) as valid or confirmed The court affirmed his conviction.
In law, an affirmation is a solemn declaration allowed to those who conscientiously object to taking an oath . An affirmation has exactly the same legal effect as an oath but is usually taken to avoid the religious implications of an oath; it is thus legally binding but not considered a religious oath. Some religious minorities hold beliefs that allow them to make legally binding promises but forbid them to swear an oath before a deity.
Affirmations from the Bible can be the most uplifting and motivational known to man. Biblical affirmations are backed by scripture and can be historically documented and proven. They help in speaking God’s word as power spiritual instruments, while affirming our faith in God and His promises.
af·fir·ma·tion. Use affirmation in a sentence. noun. The definition of affirmation is the act of confirming something to be true, or is a written or oral statement that confirms something is true. An example of affirmation is reminding a child that she is smart.