affirmation (noun) · affirmations (plural noun)
1. Affirmation definition is - the act of affirming
2. How to use Affirmation in a sentence.
3. Affirmations help purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains so that we truly begin to think nothing is impossible
4. The word Affirmation comes from the Latin affirmare, originally meaning "to make steady, strengthen." Affirmations do indeed strengthen us by helping us believe in the potential of an action we desire to manifest.
5. Positive Affirmations are so much more than feel-good quotes on corny memes
6. In short, Affirmations are statements that are used and repeated to encourage and uplift the person speaking them
7. 3 Elements Of Successful Affirmations
8. Do Affirmations work? What is the definition of positive Affirmations? What is a positive Affirmation statement? What is a daily Affirmation? How does positive Affirmations work? Should I use daily Affirmations? What does it mean to affirm your identity? What do Affirmations do? How do you write or create an Affirmation?
9. Daily Positive Affirmation from Louise Hay
10. Beautiful and meaningful Affirmations to uplift your day
11. Click on each category below to reveal positive Affirmations for creating your best life!
12. Affirmations are positive reminders or statements that can be used to encourage and motivate yourself or others
13. Facebook Twitter Are you looking to transform your life? If yes, use these daily Affirmations to drive positive change in your life
14. Affirmations are expressions we aim at our mind in order to alter our thinking patterns and therefore transform our lives
15. Affirmations not only motivate and keep you focused on your goals, but the […]
16. The word ‘Affirmation’ originates from the Latin word ‘affirmare,’ which means “to strengthen, to make steady.” In this sense, every thought we regularly entertain strengthens certain beliefs
17. Quotes inspiration Motivation Life Success » 60 Positive Affirmations You Should Read Daily to Change Your Life
18. 60 Positive Affirmations You Should Read Daily to Change Your Life
19. Positive Affirmations are something anyone can benefit from, including you!
20. Affirmation creates worldwide communities of safety, love, and hope and promotes understanding, acceptance, and self-determination of individuals of diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions
21. If we wish to understand better the meaning of words affirm and Affirmations, we need first to define them, and then provide some examples
22. This kind of Affirmation is a positive statement about your physical well-being
23. Popularized by author and speaker Louise Hay, these Affirmations are based on the idea that your thoughts can influence your health for the better.
24. Read More Daily Affirmation: I Release what I can't control, I'm Free! We can not control the world around us, how other people act and feel, our past and many other things
25. Positive Affirmations release you from anxiety, negativity, guilt, fear, and pain
26. Affirmations are simply statements that are designed to create self-change in the individual using them
27. Affirmations are reminders to your unconscious mind to stay focused on your goals and to come up with solutions to challenges and obstacles that might get in the way.
28. Get your FREE Affirmation Audio Download Now! Want more happiness and peace right now? Then get your 12-minute FREE Affirmation audio download by clicking here and listen to it first thing in the morning to create the calm, the peace, the sense of self-worth, self-confidence, and joy in your life with me as your guide.
29. What does Affirmation mean? A declaration that something is true; an oath
30. Find 24 ways to say Affirmation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. Certain words of Affirmation can be used to make us feel good and take action
32. When writing Affirmations, the important thing to remember is to keep these words in mind because Practicing daily Affirmations is all about the feeling , rather than just the words of Affirmation
33. George Benson - Affirmation 1976 (Original Studio Version) from the album Breezin
34. Affirmation composed by Jose Feliciano.
35. Because by saying, hearing or writing a powerful Affirmation, you manifest it into your brain over and over again until you actually believe your Affirmation
36. A statement or sign that something is true: We welcome the government's Affirmation of its intention to act
37. The reports are an Affirmation that the students are learning
38. More specifically, an Affirmation is a carefully formatted statement that should be repeated to one's self and written down frequently
39. For Affirmations to be effective, it is said that they need to be present tense, positive, personal and specific.
40. Contrary to popular belief, a self Affirmation will work to motivate you, but there’s a catch: it is only effective if you have high self-esteem
41. According to a 2009 study,  present-tense positive Affirmations had a positive effect on people with high self-esteem but a …
42. Mar 17, 2021 - An positive Affirmation is any simple statement, said out loud (often repeated) with confidence and conviction to help you reprogram your brain or reach a stated goal
43. Discover: daily Affirmations, Affirmations for self esteem, positive mantras, spiritual Affirmations, Affirmations for women and men, money Affirmations, health Affirmations and all other sorts of positive
44. Affirmation Cards by Legendary Life - 120 High Impact Affirmations for Manifestation and Motivation - Ideal for On the Go - Quick and Easy as a Daily Practice - Covers 6 Different Aspects of Your Life
45. Then choose an Affirmation that is the opposite of that thought and belief
46. For example, if you habitually think, "I'm not talented enough to progress in my career," turn this around and write a positive Affirmation such as, "I am a skilled and experienced professional." Write your Affirmation in the present tense.
47. Affirmation, a declaration that something is true; In logic, the union of the subject and predicate of a proposition; Law
48. Affirmation (law), a declaration made by and allowed to those who conscientiously object to taking an oath Affirmed in law, means that a decision has been reviewed and found valid; Business
49. Listen to this before you start your day and before you go to bed! I AM morning Affirmations for success! OUR CLOTHING BRAND! http://onlydreamersallowed.comH
50. The purpose in using success Affirmations is based on a maxim you’ve probably heard before: The first step toward achieving anything is learning to win the mind game
51. Positive Affirmations and positive thinking techniques can help develop a powerful and positive attitude to life; which is an essential element in life success and good health
52. There’s value in patting yourself (and your friends) on the back.Studies show that doing so not only combats stress, but also, using uplifting language can boost your overall health.That's why reciting (or journaling) daily positive Affirmations can turn your disposition a bit brighter.Our list of hopeful quotes includes the wise words of beloved authors such as Toni Morrison, Elizabeth
53. See more ideas about positive Affirmations, Affirmations, positivity.
54. Positive Affirmations – Empowering Daily Affirmations to Easily Attract Health, Healing, and Happiness Into Your Life
55. Discover what positive Affirmations are all about, why they are so powerful at affecting change, and how to integrate them effortlessly into your daily life
56. Membership in Affirmation is a service in the LGBTQ Mormon community, either directly by serving in leadership roles in your local chapter, region, or internationally; or by providing the support necessary for Affirmation to serve the LGBTQ Mormons community around the world in a variety of ways.
57. An Affirmation is a written statement of fact verified by the solemn and sincere Affirmation of the maker as an alternative to an affidavit
58. If someone objects to taking an oath, usually for religious reasons, one shall be allowed to make an Affirmation in place of an oath for any purpose as required by law.
59. An Affirmation is really anything you say or think
60. Affirmation: ( a-fer-mā'shŭn ), The stage in autosuggestion in which one exhibits a positive reactive tendency
61. ‘an Affirmation of basic human values’ ‘Girls feel enhanced by continuous social Affirmation while boys feel diminished.’ ‘The girl was silent for a moment, then she nodded, grunting in Affirmation.’
62. Affirmation definition: the act of affirming or the state of being affirmed Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples