See also: Affined Affinity Affines Affineur Affine Affinage Affinal Affinized Affinitive Affinitize Affinitized Affirm Affirmation Affirmative Affiliate Affix Affiliation Affiant Affidavit Affiancing Affi Affirmer Affirmly Affirmant Affirmatively Affiliated Affirmed Affixed Affirming
1. History and Etymology for Affined probably borrowed from Middle French affiné, past participle of affiner "to enter into a relationship (with)" (verbal derivative of affin "spouse, relative by marriage"), with -é translated as -ed entry 1 — more at affine entry 1 Learn More about Affined Time Traveler for Affined
And, Affined, Affin, Affiner, As, At, Affine, About
2. Affined definition, closely related or connected
3. 1. Affined - closely related; "syllable to blessed syllable Affined"- Wallace Stevens connected - joined or linked together Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
4. Affined definition: closely related; connected Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
5. Affined: 1 adj closely related “"syllable to blessed syllable Affined "- Wallace Stevens” Synonyms: connected joined or linked together
6. Affined - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
7. Search Affined and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
8. You can complete the definition of Affined given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
9. Definition of Affined in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Affined mean? Information and translations of Affined in the most comprehensive …
11. Affined (Thesaurus) affine affine geometry
12. What does Affined mean? Linked by a close relationship
13. And, on the other hand, it is even more closely Affined to the skulls of certain ancient people who inhabited Denmark during the ‘stone period,’ and were probably either contemporaneous with, or later than, the makers of the ‘refuse heaps,’ or
And, Affined, Ancient
14. Dictionary entry overview: What does Affined mean? • Affined (adjective) The adjective Affined has 1 sense:
15. Closely related Familiarity information: Affined used as an adjective is very rare.
Affined, As, An, Adjective
16. Affined : English Russian Common Words Pro Dictionary translates words, phrases, idioms and sentences.
17. Affined Joined by affinity or any close tie; akin; allied; confederated.; Affined Bound or obligated by affinity or some intimate relation.; Affined In zoology, joined in natural affinity; having affinity; allied homologically and morphologically; related in structural character.
Affined, Affinity, Any, Akin, Allied, And
18. Translation for 'Affined' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
19. [French affin, closely related, from Old French; see Affined.]
20. Fixes an issue in which some anti-Affined groups fail over unexpectedly
An, Anti, Affined
21. By default, all groups are Affined (because their AntiAffinityClassNames property is NULL)
All, Are, Affined, Antiaffinityclassnames
22. Some anti-Affined groups fail over unexpectedly when you rejoin a node in a Windows Server 2008 R2 failover cluster
23. Affined; affinity; affinity card; affinity groups; affirm a commitment; affirm the dignity; affirm the right; affirm the value; affirmation; affirmation of faith; affirmative; In …
Affined, Affinity, Affirm, Affirmation, Affirmative
24. The Affined concept of space and time allow comparing the city and cinema--both in the film and the city there unclose facade and underground spaces, we can also state that the sequence of the film actions and the moments of city life happen according to the similar structures of time organization.
Affined, And, Allow, Also, Actions, According
25. “I in any just term am Affined / To love the Moor.” — Iago (1.1.40)
Any, Am, Affined
26. In a process where low-grade sugar is converted to magma and centrifuged with purging, a method is claimed for improving the yield and quality of Affined low-grade sugar (and hence those of white sugar), involving recovery of green and white runoff syrups from affination, respectively before and after purging
And, Affined, Affination, After
27. Affined is a adjective according to parts of speech
Affined, Adjective, According
28. After English to Hindi translation of Affined, if you have issues in pronunciation, then you can hear the audio of …
After, Affined, Audio
29. ‘A predetermined action is Affined with a free current of space; therefore, the fluidic currents combine with the free currents, drawing them into their own propulsive flow.’ ‘With this scheme it is possible to have a case where a ready real time task will not get an idle cpu, however, this should only happen if the task has Affined
Action, Affined, An
30. "Affined" proposal initiates Chinese credit one of units 2
31. Secondly it is about a specific analysis of the characteristics of the Korean family-ethics dramas from what we can see"Ethical Beauty"and"Affined …
About, Analysis, And, Affined
32. Meaning and definitions of Affined, translation of Affined in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
33. Spoken pronunciation of Affined in English and in Bengali
34. Tags for the entry "Affined" What Affined means in Bengali, Affined meaning in Bengali, Affined definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Affined in Bengali.
35. Affined (adj.) equal snows tightening nut; securing nut chilled Chinese noodles cors de palmera amb rocafort / cors de palmera amb salsa rocafort attendite vobis just valtakunnallinen agentti palakain ng isdâ ulaganje Saussure (name) exaggerated sense of self-worth; arrogance ombrine karbonhidrat erbat light ash liquidation of colonialism
Affined, Adj, Amb, Attendite, Agentti, Arrogance, Ash
36. Meaning and definitions of Affined, translation of Affined in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
37. Spoken pronunciation of Affined in English and in Hindi
38. Tags for the entry "Affined" What Affined means in Hindi, Affined meaning in Hindi, Affined definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Affined …
39. Words created with Affined, words starting with Affined, words start Affined
40. "Affined " proposal initiates Chinese credit one of units
41. However now, he has been formed with Baoermo open and Affined
42. Affined is an adjective according to parts of speech
Affined, An, Adjective, According
43. Affined is spelled as [uh-fahynd]
44. After English to Urdu translation of Affined, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary.
After, Affined, Audio
45. Synonyms for Affinedly in Free Thesaurus
46. 1 word related to Affined: connected
47. What are synonyms for Affinedly?
48. Affined is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Affined meaning, Affined word synonyms, and its similar words
Affined, An, All, And
49. Affined meaning in Urdu is قريبی رشتہ دار and Affined word meaning in roman can write as Qareebi rishtay dar.
Affined, And, As
50. And, on the other hand, it is even more closely Affined to the skulls of certain ancient people who inhabited Denmark during the ‘stone period,’ and were probably either contemporaneous with, or later than, the makers of the ‘refuse heaps,’ or
And, Affined, Ancient
51. Closely related [adj] Lexicographical Neighbors of Affined
52. A list of words that contain Affined, and words with Affined in them.This page brings back any words that contain the word or letter you enter from a large scrabble dictionary
Affined, And, Any
53. We also have lists of Words that end with Affined, and words that start with Affined
Also, Affined, And
54. Affined fordítása a angol - magyar szótárban, a Glosbe ingyenes online szótárcsaládjában
55. When you buy a Latitude Run® Affined Overt Abstract Metal Wall Clock online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered
Affined, Abstract, As
Definition of affine (Entry 2 of 2) : of, relating to, or being a transformation (such as a translation, a rotation, or a uniform stretching) that carries straight lines into straight lines and parallel lines into parallel lines but may alter distance between points and angles between lines affine geometry.
1 : joined in a close relationship : connected 2 : bound by obligation First Known Use of affined 1586, in the meaning defined at sense 1
Linked by a close relationship. 2. Beholden to another; bound. [French affiné, from Old French affin, closely related, from Latin affīnis, bordering on, neighboring, related by marriage : ad-, ad- + fīnis, boundary .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
Also found in: Thesaurus . 1. Linked by a close relationship. 2. Beholden to another; bound. [French affiné, from Old French affin, closely related, from Latin affīnis, bordering on, neighboring, related by marriage : ad-, ad- + fīnis, boundary .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.