1. Affiliated definition is - closely associated with another typically in a dependent or subordinate position
Affiliated, Associated, Another
2. How to use Affiliated in a sentence.
3. 4 synonyms of Affiliated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Affiliated, And, Antonyms
4. Find another word for Affiliated
5. Affiliated Bank offers a full suite of personal and commercial banking products and services, supported by a robust technology platform
6. Affiliated Metals, a division of Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., is a provider of products and services that are recognized as essential critical infrastructure pursuant to the United States Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in its March 19, 2020 Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19
Affiliated, Amp, Aluminum, And, Are, As, Agency
7. Welcome Affiliated Ear, Nose and Throat Physicians has been dedicated to providing the highest level of medical care since 1982, in a compassionate and cost-effective manner
8. Find 5 ways to say Affiliated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Affiliated, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. Affiliated definition, being in close formal or informal association; related: a letter sent to all Affiliated clubs; a radio network and its Affiliated local stations
Affiliated, Association, All, And
10. Affiliated provided an initial risk analysis and created a management plan that easily laid out the prioritized steps we needed to complete to get compliant
Affiliated, An, Analysis, And
11. Affiliated Importers has 23 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and importing furniture
12. Affiliated Engineering Laboratories is an engineering consulting firm experienced in offering services covering all principle engineering disciplines including Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial, Controls, Safety and Materials
Affiliated, An, All, And
13. Affiliated: adjective allied , associated , closely allied , closely related , confederated , connected , coupled , incorporated , intimately allied, intimately
Affiliated, Adjective, Allied, Associated
14. For more than 30 years Affiliated Physicians has provided preventative healthcare services to individuals and companies across the country
Affiliated, And, Across
15. Affiliated Dermatologists and Dermatologic Surgeons, P.A
16. Welcome to Affiliated Dermatologists and The Skin & Laser Center, your source for expert dermatological care in Brookfield, New Berlin, Waukesha, and Germantown, Wisconsin
Affiliated, And, Amp
17. Affiliated Dermatologists of Virginia is committed to providing a safe environment for all patients and staff
Affiliated, All, And
18. As a medical and surgical practice, Affiliated Dermatology® is open and committed to providing dermatological services
As, And, Affiliated
19. Affiliated Communications provides businesses of all sizes across all industries with quality voice and data communication platforms – all within one simplified invoice
Affiliated, All, Across, And
20. Affiliated is the largest authorized distributor of Gamewell - FCI by Honeywell fire alarm products in the Chicagoland Area
Affiliated, , Alarm, Area
21. Affiliated Dentists East Office
22. Mission Hospital Affiliated Physicians, St
23. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians and St
24. Jude Affiliated Physicians have come together as a network of dedicated health care professionals with one central vision – making our community its healthiest.
25. Affiliated definition: If an organization is Affiliated with another larger organization, it is officially Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Affiliated, An, Another, And
26. Affiliated Control was founded in 1963, and is still a family owned company today
27. What is the Affiliated Fund? The Fund seeks to deliver long-term growth of capital and current income by investing primarily in dividend-paying stocks of large U.S
28. True to its mandate, the Affiliated Fund is focused on companies that pay dividends.
29. Is the company Affiliated to or with the pension plan? I suspect both are OK, but is there a diiference in meaning? or is one British usage and the other American? thxs
Affiliated, Are, And, American
30. Affiliated Eye Surgeons offers a broad spectrum of eye care services to the metropolitan Phoenix area ranging from routine eye exams, cataract surgery, refractive surgery and laser surgery
Affiliated, Area, And
31. Affiliated providers belong to a local medical group that we have contracted with to provide care to Kaiser Permanente members.
32. Affiliated Orthopaedic Specialists, PA, is dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of orthopaedic care
33. Every doctor at Affiliated Orthopaedic Specialists is …
34. Affiliated Company means any partnership, corporation, limited liability company, trust or other entity directly or indirectly Affiliated or under common Ownership or Control with the Corporation including, without limitation, any subsidiary, holding company or intermediary company (as those or similar terms are defined under the Gaming Laws of any applicable Gaming Jurisdictions), in each
Affiliated, Any, As, Are, Applicable
35. Affiliated Warehouse Companies works direct with reputable public warehouses and contract warehouses in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
36. Affiliated Advisors, founded by Rita Robbins in 1994, is a leading national advisor network supported by Rita’s partnership with independent broker-dealer Royal Alliance, a member of Advisor Group
Affiliated, Advisors, Advisor, Alliance
37. Affiliated Steam and Hot Water serves customers in a wide and varied range of industries, including: food processing, pharmaceuticals, concrete, laundry, …
38. 265(a)(2) when an Affiliated group member borrows funds and transfers them to another member, who then invests them in exempt obligations, However, the Tax Court addressed this issue in H Enterprises Int'l, Inc., TC Memo 1998-97, aff'd, 183 F3d 907 (8th Cir.
An, Affiliated, And, Another, Addressed, Aff
39. Affiliated students are non-UMMC students enrolled at external academic institutions who are engaged in educational experiences at UMMC to meet learning objectives for the external academic programs
Affiliated, Are, At, Academic
40. They are Affiliated with UMMC for an academic semester or a portion of an academic semester
Are, Affiliated, An, Academic
41. Affiliated students are supported with current, binding affiliation agreements between UMMC and the
Affiliated, Are, Affiliation, Agreements, And
42. Affiliated Bank is pleased to offer a positive, team-oriented work environment! Our competitive benefit package includes the following:
43. Affiliated Entity means any corporation, partnership, limited liability company or other form of legal entity in which a majority of the partnership or other similar interest thereof is owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Company or one or more of its Subsidiaries or Affiliated Entities or a combination thereof.For purposes hereof, the Company, a Subsidiary or an Affiliated
Affiliated, Any, An
44. Make payment processing for your recurring memberships painless and affordable with Affiliated Acceptance
And, Affordable, Affiliated, Acceptance
45. Affiliated Practices & Practitioners
Definition of Affiliates. Affiliates means all persons and entities directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by or under common control with the Company, where control may be by management authority, equity interest or otherwise.
Affiliated Companies. Definition - What does Affiliated Companies mean? Affiliated companies refer to a company and a parent company that holds less than 50% ownership and is therefore the minority shareholder. In addition, companies may also be considered affiliated if they are both owned by a parent company.
Noun affiliate (plural affiliates) Someone or something, especially, a television station, that is associated with a larger, related organization, such as a television network; a member of a group of associated things. Our local TV channel is an affiliate of NBC.
affiliated person. Definition. A person who is able to exert influence on a corporation, often as a result of minority ownership.