1. Affiliate definition is - to bring or receive into close connection as a member or branch
2. How to use Affiliate in a sentence.
3. An Affiliate is a company in which a minority stake is held by a larger company
4. In retail, one company becomes Affiliated with another to sell its products or services for a fee.
5. Affiliate synonyms, Affiliate pronunciation, Affiliate translation, English dictionary definition of Affiliate
6. The Amazon Associates Program is one of the largest and most successful online Affiliate programs, with over 900,000 members joining worldwide
Amazon, Associates, And, Affiliate
7. What Is an Affiliate? An Affiliate, in general business terms, is an "official attachment" of one business entity to another
An, Affiliate, Attachment, Another
8. Whether one business is an Affiliate of another is based on common ownership, common management, and the existence of a …
An, Affiliate, Another, And
9. Affiliate marketing is the process by which an Affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products
Affiliate, An, Another
10. The Affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make
11. The sales are tracked via Affiliate links from one website to another.
Are, Affiliate, Another
12. What Is The Grammarly Affiliate Program? With high conversion rates, a highly competitive commission structure, pub-friendly keyword bidding policy, and regular cash bonuses, Grammarly resides at the top of the Education category in the Affiliate realm.
Affiliate, And, At
13. Join our Affiliate program and earn commissions by promoting Coinbase
14. Affiliate definition, to bring into close association or connection: The research center is Affiliated with the university
Affiliate, Association, Affiliated
15. Becoming an Affiliate enables you to offer your customers extra value
16. Your Affiliate link provides easy access to high-demand products and Nordstrom's legendary customer service
Affiliate, Access, And
17. Earn a commission for every one-of-a-kind piece you discover and share, when you sign up to become an Etsy Affiliate
And, An, Affiliate
18. Affiliate marketing is the only channel that reaches and influences consumers worldwide, at every part of their purchase journey, both on and offline.
Affiliate, And, At
19. Website.com offers the highest paying Affiliate program for website builders
20. To request legal assistance or get involved, find your local ACLU Affiliate …
Assistance, Aclu, Affiliate
21. Our network connects retailers to over 211,000 active Affiliate partners around the world, increasing consumer reach
Active, Affiliate, Around
22. Understanding Affiliate Marketing
23. Affiliate marketing predates the Internet, but it is the world of digital marketing, analytics, and cookies that have made it a billion-dollar industry.A
Affiliate, Analytics, And
24. Affiliate marketing is low risk
25. Since there’s no cost to join Affiliate programs, you can start making money with an established Affiliate product or service without any upfront investment
Affiliate, An, Any
26. Affiliate marketing also can generate relatively passive income through commission—the ideal money-making scenario.
27. An Affiliate Program benefits both of us
28. Affiliated definition is - closely associated with another typically in a dependent or subordinate position
Affiliated, Associated, Another
29. How to use Affiliated in a sentence.
30. Get Affiliate Exclusives When you sign up, you become eligible for Affiliate-exclusive offers, deals and contests
31. How do I sign up? Click the Affiliate marketing service you'd like to use
Affiliate, Allows, Approved, And
33. To manage an Affiliate Marketing or Partner Referral Program and track visits to your site with Affiliate links, the Affiliates system is the most powerful free solution
An, Affiliate, And, Affiliates
34. The system is used to manage Affiliates, create referrals and track visits to your site through Affiliate links.
Affiliates, And, Affiliate
35. Affiliated definition, being in close formal or informal association; related: a letter sent to all Affiliated clubs; a radio network and its Affiliated local stations
Affiliated, Association, All, And
36. If you meet these requirements, we will waive the annual Affiliate fee and the insurance requirement
Annual, Affiliate, And
37. Email Affiliate[email protected] for more details
38. Take this unique opportunity to join forces with The Home Depot, the largest Home Improvement retailer in United States and be a part of the best Affiliate …
39. Unidos US Affiliate Network Our Affiliates are community-based organizations that directly serve the Latino population across the country
Affiliate, Affiliates, Are, Across
40. To adopt or accept as a member, subordinate associate, or branch: The HMO Affiliated the clinics last year
Adopt, Accept, As, Associate, Affiliated
41. To associate (oneself) as a subordinate, subsidiary, employee, or member: Affiliated herself with a new law firm
Associate, As, Affiliated
42. Key considerations: This unpaid academic appointment may receive a salary on a temporary basis, but cannot be appointed in a manner that results in benefits eligibility Education/experience requirements: Comparable to qualifications for professor (UW Faculty Code Section 24-34 A.3) Promotion eligible: N/A Affiliate Associate Professor
Academic, Appointment, Appointed, Affiliate, Associate
44. But be aware that this only applies to the most recent cookie dropped by the customer—if they click another Affiliate’s ad after yours and then makes the sale, they’ll get the commission.
Aware, Applies, Another, Affiliate, Ad, After, And
45. Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products
46. This Affiliate program is meant for bloggers, YouTubers, crypto companies or anybody who has a network and a voice in the crypto world and aim at educating around the importance ofsecurity
Affiliate, Anybody, And, Aim, At, Around
47. Register now and get an Affiliate link for your website, channel, newsletter and earn a 10% commission in bitcoin (BTC) on all your referrals!
And, An, Affiliate, All
48. The Affiliate team deploys weekly newsletters to keep you updated on new offers and exciting monthly themes! Joining is free! Impact Radius is our reporting platform that helps monitor performance in real-time and access BARK’s tracking links to promote our offers and monthly themes.
Affiliate, And, Access
49. Affiliate Asset Solutions, LLC is a debt collection agency
Affiliate, Asset, Agency
50. Communications to and from Affiliate may be monitored and/or recorded.
51. Affiliate Signup Why should you become an Affiliate? It's free to join
52. Join the Target Affiliate Program and partner with one of the world’s most powerful brands
53. How does it work? When someone subscribes to FINVIZ*Elite using your Affiliate link you earn a commission The commission is 30% of the subscription price on all subsequent subscriptions; Your Affiliates must subscribe to FINVIZ*Elite within 90 days from the initial visit of the Affiliate link
Affiliate, All, Affiliates
54. Affiliate翻譯：使併入，使隸屬（較大的團體或組織）；使緊密聯繫, 隸屬機構，分支機構。了解更多。
55. What is the commission rate? You will get a 30% LIFETIME (recurring) commission from each full price payment made by a referred user who registers and then subscribes through the link with your unique Affiliate ID
56. The Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program gives you the unique opportunity to connect your business to the world’s most recognized online accommodations booking platform
57. Join the Marriott International Affiliate Program today and gain access to all our latest banners and text links! Join today- it's free! 2 Ways to Earn
Affiliate, And, Access, All
58. Earn referral fees for all qualified completed stays you refer through your Affiliate links
affiliate (noun) · affiliates (plural noun)
a subordinate or subsidiary associate; a person who is affiliated with another or with an organization. 2. a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization. Familiarity information: AFFILIATE used as a noun is rare. • AFFILIATE (verb) The verb AFFILIATE has 2 senses:
An affiliate is defined as a person who is in some way connected to another person or organization. An example of an affiliate would be a journalist for a newspaper.
The term affiliate is used to describe the relationship between two entities wherein one owns less than a majority stake in the other's stock. Affiliations can also describe a type of relationship in which at least two different companies are subsidiaries of a larger parent company.
Affiliates Law and Legal Definition. Affiliates are business concerns, organizations, or individuals that control each other or that are controlled by a third party. Control may consist of shared management or ownership; common use of facilities, equipment, and employees; or family interest.