1. Affector is a progressive rock/metal band founded by Dutch drummer Collin Leijenaar (Neal Morse/Dilemma/Kayak) and German guitar player Daniel Fries. Bass player Mike LePond (Symphony X) and vocalist Ted Leonard (Spock's Beard/Enchant/Thought Chamber) - both from the States joined them when they started working on the debute CD Harmagedon.
2. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press; Affector in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire illustré Latin-Français, Hachette
3. …senses the stimulus, and the Affector, the nerve cell that directly activates the muscle
4. 175 rows · Affector is a progressive rock/metal band founded by German guitar player Daniel Fries …
5. Affector is a multi-national progressive rock/metal project founded by German guitarist Daniel FRIES (ex-DIVINITY) and Dutch drummer Collin LEIJENAAR (NEAL MORSE, DILEMMA).
6. Affector is a multi-national progressive metal act featuring members of Symphony X, Neal Morse Band, Enchant, and Dilemma, and Harmagedon is their debut full-length observation
7. English words for Affector include desire, aspire, pretend, feign, try and aim at
8. Affector news: previously unreleased track Maranatha released on iTunes! Yes we are still here ;) Daniel and I are slowly writing and planning towards a new Affector album
9. We want to record a new album, with a new touch to the Affector sound
10. Affectorメンバー Ted Leonard - Vocals (SPOCK'S BEARD, ENCHANT, THOUGHT CHAMBER) Daniel Fries - Guitars Mike LePond - Bass, Guitars (SYMPHONY X)
11. Band: AffectorSong: HarmagedonAlbum : HarmagedonYear: 2012Country: Germany / NetherlandsBuy their album from:http://www.nordicmission.net/ds_product_info.php
12. Band: AffectorSong: New JerusalemAlbum : HarmagedonYear: 2012Country: Germany / NetherlandsBuy their album from:http://www.nordicmission.net/ds_product_info.
13. Affector is a progressive metal music artist
14. This page includes Affector's : biography, official website, pictures, videos from YouTube, related forum topics, shouts, news, tour dates and events, live eBay auctions, online shopping sites, detailled reviews and ratings and the full discography of albums: studios, live, compilations (boxset), EPs on CD, Vinyl / LP or cassette and videos
15. Affector is a progressive rock/metal band founded by Dutch drummer Collin Leijenaar (Kayak/Neal Morse/Dilemma) and German guitar player Daniel Fries
16. Affector news: previously unreleased track Maranatha released on iTunes! Yes we are still here ;) Daniel and I are slowly writing and planning towards a new Affector album
17. We want to record a new album, with a new touch to the Affector sound
18. The brainchild of German guitarist Daniel Fries, Affector can trace its beginnings to the early 2005 compositions put together by Fries subsequent to his departure …
19. Affector is a Progressive Metal band with the tendency to go into long Jam sessions like a jam band would
20. However Affector have a tendency to go into long jam sessions, making them somewhat reminiscent of 70's prog acts like Yes, Genesis, or ELP. Still, there are some brilliant moments on this disc that make you go "wow." When listening to this disc though, one gets the feeling that the band can do better and has not created their best work yet.
21. Affector’s debut album was mixed and mastered at The Mouse House in Los Angeles by Rich Mouser (Spock's Beard / Transatlantic / Neal Morse) and its concept album fuses a dark, apocalyptic scenery with themes of hope and light
22. Affector is creating comics and arts (18+) Select a membership level
23. The Affector DOP creates Affector relationships between groups of simulation objects
24. An Affector relationship is what allows some objects to affect other objects
25. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Affector - Harmagedon at Discogs
26. Complete your Affector collection.
27. Affectātrix affectātus affectē affectĭo affectĭōsus affecto Affector affectŭōsus affectus affectus af-fĕro af-fĭcĭo affictĭcĭus affictus af-fīgo af-fĭgūro af-fingo af-fīnis affīnĭtas affirmanter affirmātĭo affirmātīvus affirmātor af-firmo affixĭō affixus afflāgrans afflātor afflātus afflātus af-flecto af-flĕo
28. What do the terms effector and Affector refer to in the human body? Physiology: Physiology refers to the physical workings, functions, and mechanics of parts of the body.
29. Https://affect3dstore.com/artist/Affector There is a ton of quality content by him, but only one single chapter has been uploaded to 8muses
30. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Harmagedon - Affector on AllMusic
31. Stylistically, Affector are certainly not busting down any doors and shaking the progressive world, but it's difficult to speak ill of them as a prog metal act when they do it so damned well
32. Band [Affector Is], Bass – Mike LePond* Band [Affector Is], Drums – Collin Leijenaar; Band [Affector Is], Guitar [Guitars] – Daniel Fries (4) Band [Affector Is], Vocals – Ted Leonard; Conductor – Ariel Ludwiczak, Michał Mierzejewski; Guest, Keyboards – Alex Argento, Derek Sherinian, Jordan Rudess, Neal Morse; Mixed By, Mastered By
33. How much the particles are affected by the Affector at different stages of the particles life cycle
In biochemistry, an effector molecule is usually a small molecule that selectively binds to a protein and regulates its biological activity. In this manner, effector molecules act as ligands that can increase or decrease enzyme activity, gene expression, or cell signaling.
Fc receptors Effector Function Species IgG Subtype Potency ADCC Human IgG1≥IgG3>>IgG4>IgG2 ADCC Mouse IgG2b>IgG2a>IgG1>>IgG3 C1q Binding Human IgG3>IgG1>>IgG2>IgG4 C1q Binding Mouse IgG2a≥IgG2b>IgG3>IgG1 Jan 20 2021
effector - an organ (a gland or muscle) that becomes active in response to nerve impulses. organ - a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function.
Effector. Peripheral tissue at the outer end of an efferent neural path (one leading away from the central nervous system). An effector acts in special ways in response to a nerve impulse. In humans, effectors may either be muscles, which contract in response to neural stimuli, or glands, which produce secretions.