1. Affectionate definition is - feeling or showing affection or warm regard : loving
2. How to use Affectionate in a sentence.
3. Affectionate definition, showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an Affectionate embrace
4. Having or displaying tender feelings, affection, or warmth: an Affectionate mother; an Affectionate letter.
5. 6 synonyms of Affectionate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Affectionate
7. Affectionate: feeling or showing love.
8. Showing love and affection Affectionate She was an Affectionate child
9. Find 31 ways to say Affectionate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Affectionate”
11. The Crossword Solver found 154 answers to the Affectionate crossword clue
12. What does Affectionate mean? Having or showing fond feelings or affection; loving and tender
13. If you’re looking for a new pet that enjoys human company, consider one of these most Affectionate […]
14. Being Affectionate is a part of who you are; it is as much a need as a preference
15. Affectionate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (showing love) affettuoso, caloroso agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
16. Definition of Affectionate adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
17. If you are Affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them
18. They seemed devoted to each other and were openly Affectionate
19. She gave me a very long and Affectionate hug
20. Affectionate Sayings and Quotes
21. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old Affectionate quotes, Affectionate sayings, and Affectionate proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
22. Affectionate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Affectionate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (showing love) cariñoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
24. Fergus is an Affectionate, bossy and extremely stubborn cat, but he's also the most doglike cat I've ever known.: The violinist expresses his admiration for the elder musician with an Affectionate gush of gratitude.: She may like to deny it but she is vulnerable and can be tender and Affectionate.: At the prompting of their stern but Affectionate father, the boys manage to make peace with
25. See 3 authoritative translations of Affectionate in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. An Affectionate hug — Affectionately adverb Examples from the Corpus Affectionate • From being a little bitter it had become increasingly Affectionate, as Matey had shrewdly noted
27. • This friendly, Affectionate behaviour is often extended to humans.
28. Affectionate definition: If you are Affectionate , you show your love or fondness for another person in the way Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
29. Definition of Affectionate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
30. Are Rabbits Affectionate Pets? Rabbits are capable of being loving, Affectionate pets
31. You very well may find a loyal, Affectionate dog of any breed that's perfect for your family, even if they aren't on this list
32. Easily trained for labor, they are loyal and Affectionate, as well as at the top of the list for families and children
33. The most Affectionate dog breeds come in all shapes and sizes
34. All dogs are famous for being devoted and loyal, but some breeds are more enthusiastic than others about expressing their love! This list of the top 20 most Affectionate dog breeds is a must-read for any pet parent who wants to make a big heart their top priority.
35. ‘Although Affectionate and loyal by nature, this combination can be aggressive in relationships.’ ‘He was a man of marked dignity of character and most Affectionate nature.’ ‘I come from a very loving and Affectionate family where hugs and kisses are given all the time.’ ‘Throughout his life he had Affectionate and devoted friends.’
36. ‘Although Affectionate and loyal by nature, this combination can be aggressive in relationships.’ ‘He was a man of marked dignity of character and most Affectionate nature.’ ‘I come from a very loving and Affectionate family where hugs and kisses are given all the time.’ ‘Throughout his life he had Affectionate and devoted friends.’
37. Affectionate Adoptions is a rescue charity saving cats, kittens, dogs, ducks, mini-pigs, sheep, turtles, bunnies and other species, fostering them, raising them or giving them health care, and then finding them permanent homes.
38. Hailey and Justin Bieber's "Very Affectionate" Trip to Turks and Caicos Will Give Anyone Vacation Envy Hailey and Justin Bieber were recently spotted soaking up the sun in Turks and Caicos.
39. If your girlfriend’s not Affectionate towards you and you miss intimacy and connection, then this article will show you what to do to rebuild affection and get that “loving touch” back into your life
40. There often comes a time in a relationship where you realize that your girlfriend is no longer Affectionate.
41. Nouns for Affectionate include affect, affectabilities, affectability, affectation, affectationist, affectationists, affectations, affected, affectedness
42. Some Zodiac Signs Can't Live Without Affectionate, Based On Our Horoscope, Whether We Love PDA Or We'd Rather Keep A 10-foot Distance From Everyone
43. For other men, it's because they were not brought up to be Affectionate, so they do not understand women and what they need
44. Following is a summary of research studies that highlight key benefits of Affectionate communication