1. English Language Learners Definition of Affecting. : causing a feeling of sadness or sympathy
2. See the full definition for Affecting in the English Language Learners Dictionary
3. Some common synonyms of Affecting are impressive, moving, pathetic, poignant, and touching
Affecting, Are, And
4. While all these words mean "having the power to produce deep emotion," Affecting is close to moving but most often suggests pathos
5. An Affecting deathbed reunion When might impressive be a better fit than Affecting?
6. Causing a strong emotion, especially sadness: It was an Affecting sight.
7. Find 5 ways to say Affecting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
Affecting, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Affecting adjective emotionally moving, touching, sad, pathetic, poignant, saddening, pitiful, pitiable, piteous one of the most Affecting pieces of the film Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
Affecting, Adjective, And
9. If someone assumes a new personality or look, s/he is "Affecting" his or her new traits
10. Information about Form 8937, Report of Organizational Actions Affecting Basis of Securities, including recent updates, related forms, and instructions on how to file
About, Actions, Affecting, And
11. “Here are two real and Affecting characters for whose reunion, at the ballet's climax, the choreographer made one of his most poetic pas de deux.”
Are, And, Affecting, At
12. ‘a highly Affecting account of her experiences in prison’
13. ‘Venus Williams's straight-set victory over sister Serena in the Wimbledon women's semi-finals was the most Affecting sports contest in recent memory.’.
14. Synonyms for Affecting in Free Thesaurus
15. 16 synonyms for Affecting: emotionally moving, touching, sad, pathetic, poignant, saddening, pitiful
16. Adjective If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as Affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
Adjective, As, Affecting
17. RE: Affecting vs. Effecting rb1957 (Aerospace) 13 Dec 07 17:25 in your OP, I'd say that using "effecting" would mean that the operator didn't (intentionally or not) cause the system to operate; "Affecting" means that the system ignored the action of the …
Affecting, Aerospace, Action
18. Find 5 ways to say Affecting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Affecting, Along, Antonyms, And, At
19. How is COVID-19 Affecting student learning? Initial findings from fall 2020 Megan Kuhfeld, Jim Soland, Beth Tarasawa, Angela Johnson, Erik Ruzek, and Karyn Lewis Thursday, December 3, 2020.
Affecting, Angela, And
20. News Covid-19 Growing Up in a Pandemic: How Covid is Affecting Children’s Development Pediatricians are noting developmental delays as well as potential for long-term health consequences, particularly for children from low-income households.
Affecting, Are, As
21. Is COVID-19 Affecting Your Teen’s Mental Health? The stressors of the coronavirus pandemic can intensify existing mental health issues in teens, such as depression and anxiety.
Affecting, As, And, Anxiety
22. Eruption of Iceland volcano easing, not Affecting flights
23. Affecting (comparative more Affecting, superlative most Affecting) Producing or causing strong feelings and emotions
24. Definition of Affecting (adjective): causing great sadness or sympathy
25. Definition and synonyms of Affecting from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
26. This is the British English definition of Affecting.View American English definition of Affecting.
27. This is how COVID-19 is Affecting the world of sports
28. Affecting performance of 3rd and 4th year college students equal to Europeans standard K-12 and K-14
29. A survey was conducted to collect information and responses of students, regarding factors Affecting their performance
30. How the Pandemic Is Affecting What Babies and Toddlers Learn
31. The location of microorganisms also must be considered when factors Affecting the efficacy of germicides are assessed
Also, Affecting, Are, Assessed
32. How the Coronavirus Is (and Is Not) Affecting the Environment March 5th, 2020 by Kasha Patel
33. The length of the frost-free season (and the corresponding growing season) has been increasing nationally since the 1980s, with the largest increases occurring in the western United States, Affecting ecosystems and agriculture
And, Affecting, Agriculture
34. How the Coronavirus Is Affecting Small Business
35. Another word for Affecting: emotionally moving, touching, sad, pathetic, poignant Collins English Thesaurus
36. 2016 Acts Affecting Education: 2016: 0127: 2016 Acts Affecting Seniors: 2016: 0126: 2016 Acts Affecting Transportation: 2016: 0125: 2016 Acts Affecting Business and Jobs: 2016: 0123: 2016 Acts Affecting Health Professions: 2016: 0122: 2016 Acts Affecting Firefighters and Fire Marshals: 2016: 0120: 2016 Acts Affecting Crime and Public Safety
Acts, Affecting, And