1. Affair definition is - commercial, professional, public, or personal business
2. How to use Affair in a sentence.
3. Matter, thing, business, question, issue, happening, concern, event, subject, project, activity, incident, proceeding, circumstance, episode, topic, undertaking, transaction, occurrence The government has mishandled the whole Affair.
4. Affair definition, anything done or to be done; anything requiring action or effort; business; concern: an Affair of great importance
Affair, Anything, Action, An
5. Storyline At once deeply observed and intriguingly elusive, The Affair explores the emotional effects of an extramarital relationship
At, And, Affair, An
6. Something done or experienced; a matter or event: Preparing dessert was a messy Affair.
7. An Affair can help leverage you out of a destructive or deadened relationship that's beyond the point of renewal
8. About The Series At once deeply observed and intriguingly elusive, The Affair explores the emotional effects of an extramarital relationship
About, At, And, Affair, An
9. Hamilton torpedoed his own presidential ambitions for good in 1797, when he published a tell-all pamphlet about the sordid details of his earlier Affair with a married woman, Maria Reynolds, and
Ambitions, All, About, Affair, And
10. Find 66 ways to say Affair, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Affair, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. She gets caught up in an Affair with him, but the boy is only 16 years old.
12. I didn’t have an Affair lightly
13. I know people have Affairs for all sorts of reasons and think ultimately that they have a goal in mind – the end of their marriage, a lasting new relationship or a
Affairs, All, And
14. Science offers two basic ways of understanding love Affairs
15. Affair noun [C] (SITUATION) a situation or subject that is being dealt with or considered; a matter: The meeting was addressed by an expert in South American Affairs
Affair, Addressed, An, American, Affairs
16. Noah and Alison begin an Affair that has far reaching consequences.
And, Alison, An, Affair
17. Discovering an Affair The initial discovery of an Affair usually triggers powerful emotions for both partners such as anger, betrayal, shame, depression, guilt or remorse
An, Affair, As, Anger
18. NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • In this riveting novel, Danielle Steel explores a high-profile Affair that reverberates throughout an entire family, from the wounded wife to her husband—torn between two women—to the wife’s close-knit sisters and their mother
Affair, An, And
19. An emotional Affair generally starts innocently enough as a friendship
An, Affair, As
20. However, my Affair with Noah became the undoing of who I always thought I was
21. 39 synonyms of Affair from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 138 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Affair, And, Antonyms
22. Affair翻譯：事情, 事務；事情, （通常指在道德上被譴責的）事件, 男女關係, （尤指秘密的）性關係；私通；風流韻事, 活動, 活動，經歷, 東西, （某類的）東西。了解更多。
23. An Affair in which two people who are attracted to each other (and at least one of whom is in a committed romantic relationship with someone else) engage in a relationship that is emotionally intimate but not sexually or physically intimate.
An, Affair, Are, Attracted, And, At
24. If your grandfather was so startled by people shouting "Surprise!" at his birthday party that he had a mild heart attack, you'd probably want to just forget the whole Affair
At, Attack, Affair
25. Affair Social medicine A prolonged sexual liaison, usually understood to mean one in which one or both partners are committing adultery
Affair, Are, Adultery
26. The final episode of “The Affair” begins and ends with different versions of the same song
27. It can be an emotional Affair where attention and talk is the want or it can be a physical Affair where fucking is the agenda and all that's wanted
An, Affair, Attention, And, Agenda, All
28. Women look for men to have an Affair with or help them with their sexual fantasies.
29. Definition and synonyms of Affair from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
30. This is the British English definition of Affair.View American English definition of Affair.
31. Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an Affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.
Accused, An, Affair, And, About, According
32. Claim: Vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris had an extramarital Affair with former San Francisco Mayor and State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, who gave her two political appointments that launche…
An, Affair, And, Assembly, Appointments
33. The Dreyfus Affair deeply divided France, not just over the fate of the man at its center but also over a range of issues, including politics, religion and national identity.
Affair, At, Also, And
34. White Hill Music presents the Latest Punjabi Song 2019 Affair by Baani Sandhu ft Dilpreet Dhillon releasing on 26th march
35. Noah, a happily married New York City schoolteacher and novelist, and Alison a young waitress recovering from personal tragedy, begin an Affair in Montauk, Long Island that has far reaching consequences for both of them.
And, Alison, An, Affair
36. They said, “The Affair rumors turned out to be a good thing for them in the end
37. Definition of Affair written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Affair, Audio, And
38. An Affair that was driven by retribution, marital dissatisfaction or a withholding spouse should focus on marital therapy geared to increase effective communication, empathy, compassion and love
An, Affair, And
39. A clear exit Affair should be followed by therapeutic interventions that are meditative in nature.
40. The news of the supposed Affair was reported in April 2019, but rumors of infidelity had circulated for a year before it was shared by the mainstream press
41. According to the rumors, Prince William's alleged Affair unfolded when wife Kate Middleton was pregnant with their third child, Prince Louis, who was born on April 23, 2018.This means that, by the time the press picked up on the …
According, Alleged, Affair, April
42. Examples from the Corpus Affair • I had no idea that Mike had an Affair with Carolyn! • My wife thinks I'm having an Affair with someone at work
Affair, An, At
43. • He accused his wife of having an Affair
Accused, An, Affair
44. • The awards celebration is an annual Affair in Hollywood
Awards, An, Annual, Affair
45. • The court case was an awful Affair …
An, Awful, Affair
46. The Affair with Maria Reynolds could destroy his marriage, not to mention his hard-won social standing (he had married Elizabeth Schuyler, daughter of one …
47. 15 hours ago · Eric Greitens resigned as Missouri governor in 2018 while facing two criminal charges, an ethics probe, and public fallout over revelations of an Affair and allegations he tried to blackmail the
Ago, As, An, And, Affair, Allegations
48. Object Affair.This is the neglect of a relationship to pursue an outside interest
49. ‘The shirt was a sleeveless Affair, worn open, with pockets all over the front.’ ‘Compare her wig in photographs to the somewhat inferior Affair atop her head this evening.’ ‘The first half was a rather dull Affair lit up with three goals but with little else to recommend it.’
Affair, All, Atop
50. THE Affair explores the emotional and psychological effects of an Affair that destroyed two marriages, and the crime that brings these individuals back together.
Affair, And, An
51. Affair definition: If an event or a series of events has been mentioned and you want to talk about it again, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Affair, An, And, About, Again
52. Season 5 The Affair Critics Consensus
53. As addicting and outlandish as ever, season five proves the perfect farewell for The Affair.
As, Addicting, And, Affair