1. SECAf CSAf CMSAf Biographies Adjunct Professors Fact Sheets Commander's Call Topics
2. 2018 CSAf Reading List 2017 CSAf Reading List 2016 CSAf Reading List 2015 CSAf Reading List
3. The acronym Af translates to a swear word, plain and simple
4. Af.MIL delivers the latest breaking news and information on the U.S
5. For in-depth coverage, Af.MIL provides special reports, video, audio, and photo galleries.
6. What is the Air Force Portal? Why can't I use other browsers? What are the Af Portal Software Configuration Requirements? Why does it take me back to the Af Home Page After a period of inactivity? Why am I seeing a "Security Alert" dialog box when I connect to the Af Portal? Account Registration; How do I register for an Af portal account?
7. Issues that cannot be resolved by Finance will be routed to LeaveWeb Support through the AfAOC Helpdesk (sAf.fmpAf[email protected]Af.mil) or by calling them at DSN 787-3117 or Comm 937-257-3117
8. When talking about camera-side, Af-S is single autofocus (only done the moment you tell it to) and Af-C is continuous autofocus (done constantly between turning it on and off).
9. We partner with 112 Affiliated Air and Space Force schools and 300 Education Service Offices located worldwide to serve approximately 270,000 active, guard, and reserve enlisted personnel
10. In collaboration with the Chief of Air Force Reserve (Af/RE) and the Director of the Air National Guard (NGB/CF), the Deputy Chief of StAff for Manpower, Personnel, and
11. Air Force Personnel Center, Randolph AfB, Texas 78150 Last Reviewed: 31 July 2020
12. After being named the "Best Base in the Air Force", DM continued to grow the partnership between the base and the city of Tucson
13. AfRY är ett internationellt företag inom teknik, design och rådgivning.
14. Af: Alabama & Florida Railway Company: Af: Arthacharya Foundation (Sri Lanka) Af: After Funimation (Dragon Ball) Af: American Fractional (tools) Af: Amahoro Foundation: Af: Actum Fide (Latin: done in faith) Af: Architectures and Framework: Af: Artificially Feeding/Fed: Af: Availability of the Fiber Cable: Af: Agromart
15. In Australia, Af Affects around 2% of the general population.
16. Atrial fibrillation - or Af - is a common abnormal heart rhythm
17. This short illustrated leAflet explains what it is, what the symptoms are and how you can treat it
18. It's useful for you if you've been diagnosed with Af or if you think you might have the symptoms of it.
19. Atrial fibrillation (Af) is the most common recurrent arrhythmia in adult clinical practice and is associated with significant morbidity and mortality
20. 1,2 Af is independently associated with stroke, heart failure and all-cause death
21. 1–3 The prevalence of Af is estimated to be 2–4% in developed countries 1,4 and increases with age, but this only reflects clinically detected Af; the true
22. Defense, industry leaders discuss digital transformation, ABMS at New Horizons; Mission, culture at heart of CMSAf visit to Altus AfB; Air Force update for COVID-19
23. 20th Air Force headquarters stAff hosted a bowling tournament last week, one of the many events planned this year celebrating our 75th anniversary! Congratulations to the 90th MW Finance team for taking home the trophy! #20Af75th #SentinelWarriors
24. Af: 1 abbreviation for atrial fibrillation
AF stands for Aunt Flo (slang for menstrual period) Suggest new definition. This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Slang/chat, popular culture.
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is an abnormal fast irregular heartbeat. An abnormal heartbeat rhythm is called an arrhythmia. A normal heart rate is between 60 and 100 beats a minute (bpm) when you're resting. In AF the heart rate can sometimes be very fast (often between 140 and 180 bpm) as well as being irregular.
atrial fibrillation. Abbreviation: AF. The most common cardiac dysrhythmia, affecting as many as 5 – 10% of people age 70 and over. It is marked by rapid, irregular electrical activity in the atria, resulting in ineffective ejection of blood into the ventricles and an irregular ventricular response (apical pulse rate).
Definition of Af "Cute af" It means "as fuck" The effective meaning is "really" or "very" "He is cute af" = "He is really cute" (Note: saying "as fuck" will sound rude/offensive to some people, especially in public.