1. Aerodynamics is the way air moves around things
2. The rules of Aerodynamics explain how an airplane is able to fly
3. Anything that moves through air reacts to Aerodynamics. A rocket blasting off the …
4. [ âr′ō-dī-năm ′ĭk ] See synonyms for Aerodynamic on Thesaurus.com Designed to reduce or minimize the drag caused by air as an object moves though it or by wind that strikes and flows around an object
5. The wings and bodies of airplanes have an Aerodynamic …
6. Medical Definition of Aerodynamics : a branch of dynamics that deals with the motion of air and other gaseous fluids and with the forces acting on bodies in motion relative to …
7. Of or relating to Aerodynamics. 2
8. Aerodynamics is the way objects move through air
9. The rules of Aerodynamics explain how an airplane is able to fly
10. Anything that moves through air is affected by Aerodynamics, from a rocket blasting off, …
11. Aerodynamics is the study of forces and the resulting motion of objects through the air
12. Style your car with performance Aerodynamic parts: Carbon Fiber Splitter with rods, Lip, Canard, Diffuser, Side Skirt for Subaru WRX/STI, BMW, Honda, Scion FRS
13. The latest tweets from @Aerodynamics10
14. Aerodynamics is a state of the art, full-service electroplating finishing company with NADCAP approval and over 40,000 square feet of capacity.
15. Aerodynamics is part of a branch of physics called fluid dynamics, which is all about studying liquids and gases that are moving.
16. Aerodynamics, branch of physics that deals with the motion of air and other gaseous fluids and with the forces acting on bodies passing through such a fluid
17. Aerodynamics seeks, in particular, to explain the principles governing the flight of aircraft, rockets, and missiles.
18. " Aerodynamic " is an instrumental track by Daft Punk, featuring a prominent guitar solo
19. Official video for Daft Punk's "Aerodynamic" from the album Discovery.Explore the incredible Daft Punk catalogue on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/DaftPunki
20. Aerodynamic is an aura mod that increases the duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch, as well as reducing damage taken while airborne.
21. Online Aerodynamics tool for engineers and designers
22. Test and improve on Aerodynamic efficiency of 3D models
23. The Aerodynamic properties of particles are related to their size, shape, and density
24. อากาศพลศาสตร์ (อังกฤษ: Aerodynamics) มาจากภาษากรีก ἀήρ Aer (อากาศ) + δυναμική (itself from-ตัวของมันเองมาจาก) δύναμις dynamis (force ; specially, miraculous power), (แรง ; เป็นพิเศษ, มีอำนาจน่าอัศจรรย์
25. Aerodynamics synonyms, Aerodynamics pronunciation, Aerodynamics translation, English dictionary definition of Aerodynamics
26. Aerodynamics top: high drag on a less Aerodynamic shape bottom: low drag on a more Aerodynamic shape n.
27. Only Aerodynamic (lift and drag) and gravitational forces are discussed here
28. At speeds below 220 MPH (354 km/h), the compressibility of air is not a significant factor in Aerodynamic design
29. ‘Its smooth Aerodynamic design was perfect for the way I liked to ride.’ ‘It is very smooth and Aerodynamic, and thus maintains pattern density at longer ranges.’ ‘Some of these suits are reminiscent of the sleek, Aerodynamic suits worn by speed skaters.’ ‘Lack of Aerodynamic friction permits rapid rotation of thin sheets.’
30. Aerodynamic (1949-70) CIA project Aerodynamic (formerly CARTEL, ANDROGEN, AECARTHAGE) (1949-70) consisted in CIA support for the Foreign Representation of the Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council (ZP/UHVR), a Ukrainian émigré organization, which was established in July 1944 and exploited by the CIA by 1949.1 ZP/UHVR's operational activity concentrated on propaganda …
31. While Aerodynamics is the study of the properties of moving air and the interaction between air and solids moving through it, cyclists should also understand drag reduction
32. Relating to or using Aerodynamics: 2
33. Relating to or using Aerodynamics:
34. Aerodynamics is a complicated topic and will take a few videos to cover.Here we look at the very basic elements of Aerodynamics: - the effects of pressure -
35. Adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] If something such as a car has an Aerodynamic shape or design, it goes faster and uses less fuel than other cars because the air passes over it more easily
36. The secret of the machine lies in the Aerodynamic shape of the frame
37. Aerodynamically adverb [ADVERB adjective, ADVERB with verb]
38. The Aerodynamic efficiency of a car's shape is measured by its co-efficient of drag (generally known as its Cd figure)
39. Synonyms for Aerodynamic in Free Thesaurus
40. 3 synonyms for Aerodynamic: flowing, sleek, streamlined
41. What are synonyms for Aerodynamic?
42. Aerodynamic shines the light on many important and underappreciated events and forces that have shaped the commercial aerospace business, including the regional jet revolution, the significant contributions of engine and systems suppliers, and the importance of the aftermarket
43. The new regulations seek to simplify the front wing so the Aerodynamic losses caused by following a car are reduced, making it easier drivers to follow each other thanks to the car in front encountering greater drag and the car behind receiving less turbulent airflow to its own Aerodynamic surfaces.
44. Aerodynamic wind tunnel We will see in this lesson a few Aerodynamic concepts
45. Jonas Murby is a Principal at Aerodynamic Advisory, a speciality consulting firm focused on the global aerospace and aviation industries
46. San Jose: (408) 320-9614 Monterey & Salinas (831) 373-8320 Have a Question? Send us an email! Aerodynamic Aviation provides 24-hour online book
47. Definition of Aerodynamic adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
48. Find 4 ways to say Aerodynamic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. 3.2 An Aerodynamic Testing Period is an eight week period used for evaluation of these restrictions
50. As soon as one Aerodynamic Testing Period finishes, a new one begins
51. The start and finishing dates for each Aerodynamic Testing Period for a given calendar year will be published by the FIA at the start of each calendar year.
52. Aerodynamic theory: a general review of progress
53. Form meets function with Genuine BMW Aerodynamics! Shop getBMWparts.com for all your Aerodynamic needs including BMW spoilers, M aero kits, diffusors, splitters, M …
54. Aerodynamic is a fascinating history of the civil aviation ecosystem and captures the depth and nuance of how this unique industry works.This is a must-read for anyone interested in aviation
55. The Aerodynamic forces on your kite depend directly on the surface area of the kite
56. The Aerodynamic forces also depend on the air velocity and density.
Definition of aerodynamics 1 : a branch of dynamics that deals with the motion of air and other gaseous fluids and with the forces acting on bodies in motion relative to such fluids 2 : the qualities of an object that affect how easily it is able to move through the air The aerodynamics ... turned out to be better than his engineers promised.
Princeton's WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: aerodynamic(adj) of or relating to aerodynamics. Synonyms: streamlined, aerodynamic, flowing, sleek(adj) designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow. "a streamlined convertible"
Aerodynamics is the way objects move through air. The rules of aerodynamics explain how an airplane is able to fly. Anything that moves through air is affected by aerodynamics, from a rocket blasting off, to a kite flying. Since they are surrounded by air, even cars are affected by aerodynamics.
Aerodynamics in a sentence was an aerodynamics expert on the team. The wonders of Aerodynamics never cease to amaze me. They relied on brute force rather than aerodynamics to stay airborne, but brute force was something they had plenty of.