1. Through Aerion Connect™ we are creating a new mobility ecosystem optimized for speed
2. Aerion hopes to start manufacturing the AS2 — the world’s first supersonic business jet, capable of carrying eight to 10 passengers — by 2023 at a new headquarters at the north side of
3. Aerion was born the second son to Prince Maekar Targaryen and his wife, Lady Dyanna Dayne
4. Aerion owned a dragon egg that was gold and silver
5. Aerion threw Aegon's pet cat down a well, though he claimed otherwise
6. Aerion said it now has a global order backlog valued at over $10 billion ahead of a planned 2023 production start
7. Aerion Corporation designs, develops, and sells supersonic aircraft
8. Aerion serves customers in the United States.
9. “At Aerion our vision is to build a future where humanity can travel between any two points on our planet within three hours, and this new partnership is a significant step towards realizing
10. Aerion Corp., which designs supersonic planes, is in talks to go public through a merger with Altitude Acquisition Corp., according to people with knowledge of the matter.
11. The Aerion AS2 is a supersonic business jet under development by Aerion Corporation
12. In May 2014, it was announced that the Aerion AS2 would be part of a larger Aerion SBJ redesign, which aimed for release after a seven-year developmental period
13. Aerion partnered with Airbus in September the same year
14. Aerion has been working on ushering in a new era of commercial supersonic flight for nearly a decade now, and the company just revealed that it …
15. Aerion’s global order backlog for the AS2 is now valued at more than $10 billion
16. Aerion is a leading provider of fluid and waste management as well as surface rentals for various industries
17. Prince Aerion Targaryen, better known as Aerion Brightflame or Aerion the Monstrous, is a character from the A Song of Ice and Fire universe, appearing in "The Hedge Knight", first of the "Dunk & Egg" novellas by George R.R
18. Aerion is currently building a new headquarters in Melbourne, Florida
19. Aerion said its order backlog is …
20. Aerion has already secured a domestic and international order backlog which now tops $6.5 billion and it plans to deliver 300 aircraft over 10 years of production
21. Aerion Targaryen was a Prince of the Targaryen dynasty
22. 1 Biography 1.1 Background 1.2 Season 3 1.3 Season 8 2 Family tree 3 In the books 4 See also 5 References Aerion was a Prince of the Targaryen dynasty
23. Aerion’s AS2 is expected to operate at a top speed of Mach 1.4, equivalent to 1,000 MPH, and features a supersonic flight range of 4,200 nautical miles …
24. Aerion’s pursuit of faster point-to-point travel begins with the launch of the AS2® supersonic business jet
25. Aerion is investing $300 million into Aerion Park, a 110.6-acre campus on the grounds of Melbourne International Airport in central Florida where the startup's flagship craft, the AS2, will be
26. “At Aerion our vision is to build a future where humanity can travel between any two points on our planet within three hours and this new partnership is a significant step towards realizing that
27. Boeing is partnering with Aerion to develop a supersonic jet that will bring back the luxury of faster-than-sound business travel
28. Aerion actively cleans air using electrostatic precipitation technology (ESP)
29. Unlike other commonly known filters that only block particles, Aerion uses high intensity electric field to kill over 99% bacteria in the air.
30. 2 days ago · Aerion is headquartered today in Reno, Nevada, with a technologies division in Palo Alto, California, and a workforce of about 150
31. Aerion Park – which will represent a capital investment of more than $300m in construction, machinery, and equipment, will bring at least 675 new jobs in Florida by 2026 as the company ramps up
32. Aerion has signed a multifaceted memorandum of understanding with NetJets and its sister company FlightSafety International, including the …
33. Photo: Aerion Taking everything into account
34. Aerion is also aligning with FlightSafety International, a leading professional aviation training outfit, to develop a flight training academy for civil, commercial, and military supersonic planes
35. With this move, Aerion looking to shape the future of supersonic flight crews.
36. Aerion is in the process of developing the AS2 supersonic business jet, which is expected to cruise at around 1,000 MPH
37. Aerion says its work with NASA will support development of
38. Aerion Supersonic, which has indicated plans to explore hypersonic aircraft possibilities, is taking a step in that direction under an agreement with NASA to jointly study “high-Mach” aircraft
39. Aerion’s AS2 is designed to cruise at more than 1,000 mph, but it could also become the most environmentally friendly business jet in its class.
40. Aerion will work with FSI to develop a supersonic flight training academy for civil, commercial and military aircraft
41. "At Aerion, our vision is to build a future where humanity can travel between any two points on our planet within three hours, and this new partnership is a significant step towards realizing that vision," Aerion chairman
42. Aerion wants to target the private business jet market, estimating its fleet could bring in as much as $40 billion in revenue over 10 years
43. The work with Aerion, which is developing the Mach 1.4 AS2 supersonic business jet, builds on two previous collaborative study contracts and focuses on propulsion and thermal management
44. At Aerion, we offer an extensive line of centrifuges and surface rentals as well as comprehensive waste management
45. NASA Enters Space Act Agreement with Aerion for Hypersonics
46. Supersonic jet company Aerion partners with NASA on high-speed point-to-point travel Aerion has been working on ushering in a new era of commercial supersonic flight for nearly a decade now, and the company just revealed that it has signed a new partnership with NASA to put that experience to use in the pursuit of supersonic point-to-point travel – the technical name for putting the …
47. At Aerion, we offer an extensive line of centrifuges and surface rentals as well as comprehensive waste management
48. Aerion now has a potential order book of 300 aircraft
49. Aerion also reached an agreement with FlightSafety International, another Berkshire Hathaway company, to open a supersonic flight training academy for civil, commercial, and military supersonic aircraft.
Aerion AS2. The Aerion AS2 is a supersonic business jet under development by Aerion Corporation. It was announced in May 2014 as a larger Aerion SBJ redesign, targeting introduction after a seven years development.
AS2 Role Supersonic business jet National origin United States Manufacturer Aerion Program cost $4 billion 3 more rows ...
The Aerion SBJ was a supersonic business jet project designed by Aerion. Unveiled in 2004, the designer sought a joint venture with a business aircraft manufacturer before a $1.2-1.4 billion development in 7-8 years. Aerion received 50 letters-of-intent before enlarging the design as the Aerion AS2 in 2014.
Aerion Corporation is an American aircraft manufacturer based in Reno, Nevada. Projects include the 8-12 passenger AS2 supersonic business jet. In November 2015 Aerion set a target to achieve FAA certification in 2021 and enter service in 2023, but in November 2017 amended the in-service date to 2025.