See also: Advocating
1. 7 synonyms of Advocating from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Advocating
3. Advocating: to promote the interests or cause of.
4. Find 68 ways to say Advocating, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Whatever you're Advocating for, you want to make sure you're prepared to go into a conversation with the best information possible
6. To advocate a thing is to be "for" it already, making the idea of Advocating "for" something not being for it, but being for whatever is for it
7. Definition of Advocating in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Advocating mean? Information and translations of Advocating in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Synonyms for Advocating include championing, supporting, recommending, advising, endorsing, favoring, favouring, backing, prescribing and promoting
10. Mattimoe, founded Advocating Opportunity, a program in Toledo, Ohio which is dedicated to advising and protecting trafficked and exploited persons
11. To publicly support a particular way of doing something Extremists were openly Advocating violence
12. ► see thesaurus at recommend → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus advocate • We were the only ones Advocating for the victim.
13. Antonyms for Advocating include rejecting, bucking, challenging, confuting, contradicting, contravening, controverting, countering, disproving and objecting
14. Try to set emotions aside when you are Advocating for a loved one
15. “Advocating” could be Present Participle advocate (sth.) verb (advocated, advocated)
16. What does Advocating mean? Present participle of advocate
17. Caseworkers can also play a prominent role in empowering and Advocating for families to become interdependent members of the community
18. “Advocating is about standing up for the rights of your patients and firmly defending them even if you personally may not agree
19. While Advocating for specific health interventions—such as the scale-up of medical oxygen and related technologies to treat COVID-19—we should also consider the ongoing need for medical oxygen for the treatment of childhood pneumonia.
20. We begun educating ourselves and Advocating for our son
21. Advocating for policies that help people with CF is a continuous effort that begins -- and is highly effective -- at home
22. ‘Simply running an ad Advocating a position on a law has gotten them into a criminal court.’ ‘He is Advocating the liberalizing of access to capital for potential businesspersons.’ ‘Exuding confidence and Advocating a positive outlook, he has no harsh words for anyone.’
23. Advocating for Justice helps us understand how we can engage in this vital work
24. In a normal year, these are some of the key legislative issues the state societies might be Advocating to change
25. Advocating for English Learners is a great opportunity to engage colleagues in the reflective and collaborative discussions critical to needs assessment and proactive program development to address the needs of some of our most vulnerable citizens and newly arrived immigrant students
26. Synonyms for Advocating in Free Thesaurus
27. What are the 3 steps for self-Advocating?, True or false:Self-Advocating is only needed in school, Define self-Advocating, True or false:Self-Advocating is the same as complaining
28. Advocating 4 Kids, Inc, Virginia Beach, Virginia
29. Advocating 4 Kids Inc is a non-profit organization that provides training, resources and direct advocacy
30. What are the 3 steps for self-Advocating?, True or false:Self-Advocating is only needed in school, Define self-Advocating, True or false:Self-Advocating is the same as complaining
31. Advocating for children during the COVID-19 school closures
32. Bp is Advocating for carbon policy in the Evergreen State, home to our Cherry Point refinery Washington is working hard to become the second state in the country with a comprehensive, economywide, market-based carbon pricing program
33. Advocating in a Pandemic Tippecanoe County CASA’s COVID-19 Response, Policies, and Procedures
34. The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has continued to evolve, and Tippecanoe County CASA is working to adjust our operations and best practices to continue effectively Advocating for the vulnerable children we serve, while taking precautions to
35. Parents Advocating Together (PAT) is a parent group that offers support to parents of children with special needs (pre-school thru High School) in San Diego County
Definition of advocate (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. : to support or argue for (a cause, policy, etc.) : to plead in favor of They advocated a return to traditional teaching methods. a group that advocates vegetarianism.
Definition of advocate. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : one who pleads the cause of another specifically : one who pleads the cause of another before a tribunal or judicial court. 2 : one who defends or maintains a cause or proposal an advocate of liberal arts education.
Advocacy is an activity by an individual or group that aims to influence decisions within political, economic, and social systems and institutions. Advocacy includes activities and publications to influence public policy, laws and budgets by using facts, their relationships, the media, and messaging to educate government officials and the public.
Also known as “The Advocate”, an INFJ (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Judging) personality is a very specific type of introvert that makes up around one per cent of the general population. They are typically highly organised, complex and creative individuals, which might explain why so many talented...