See also: Advertisement Social Job False The Classified Radio Tonality Adversity Adverse Adverb Advent Adversary Adventure Advertise Adventurous Adversarial Adversely Advertising Adventitious Advection Copywriter
1. Advertisement definition is - a public notice; especially : one published in the press or broadcast over the air
2. How to use Advertisement in a sentence.
3. Advertisement synonyms, Advertisement pronunciation, Advertisement translation, English dictionary definition of Advertisement
4. When the Advertisement tax in Britain was repealed in 1853 and more advertising began to appear, the Athenaeum thought fit to say: “It is the… history of publishing: Advertising Newspapers have retained their importance as vehicles for advertising—including display ads as well as classified Advertisements.
Advertisement, And, Advertising, Appear, Athenaeum, As, Ads, Advertisements
5. Having the right Advertisement can really play a huge part to your campaign
6. The actual promotional messages are called Advertisements, or ads for short.
Actual, Are, Advertisements, Ads
7. Advertisement, regardless online or offline, if they don’t catch your attention within seconds they are considered failed
Advertisement, Attention, Are
8. Agencies and big corporations do not believe in ‘cool factors’ in Advertisement anymore
Agencies, And, Advertisement, Anymore
9. Advertisement X isn't sexual, but when paired with the product will increase people's intentions to buy it by 10 percent
10. Advertisement definition, a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, or on the internet
Advertisement, Announcement, As
11. Unique and creative Advertisements help promote your business, keep customers engaged, and grow your clientele
12. Print or share your custom Advertisement digitally on social platforms or via email.
13. What does Advertisement mean? A notice, such as a poster or a paid announcement in the print, broadcast, or electronic media, designed to attract publ
Advertisement, As, Announcement, Attract
14. An Advertisement (often shortened to advert or ad) is the promotion of a product, brand or service to a viewership in order to attract interest, engagement and sales
An, Advertisement, Advert, Ad, Attract, And
15. Advertisements come in many forms, from copy to interactive video, and have evolved to become a crucial feature of the app marketplace.
Advertisements, And, App
16. Advertisement - story continues below “We need to talk about racism
17. 9 synonyms of Advertisement from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 50 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Advertisement, And, Antonyms
18. Find another word for Advertisement
19. Advertisement: a published statement informing the public of a matter of general interest
20. Definition: An advertorial is a form of Advertisement in a newspaper, magazine or a website which involves giving information about the product in the form of an article
An, Advertorial, Advertisement, About, Article
21. Description: Advertorials are Advertisements that appear in the media, be it magazines, newspapers or websites.
Advertorials, Are, Advertisements, Appear
22. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Advertising & marketing Advertisement ad‧ver‧tise‧ment / ədˈvɜːtəsmənt $ ˌædvərˈtaɪz-/ S3 noun [countable] 1 BBA ADVERTISE (also ad informal, advert British English) a picture, set of words, or a short film, which is intended to persuade people to buy a product or use a service, or that gives information about a
Advertising, Amp, Advertisement, Ad, Advertise, Also, Advert, About
23. Find 31 ways to say Advertisement, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Advertisement, Along, Antonyms, And, At
24. How many syllables in Advertisement? 5 4 2 3 1 6 7 9 8 syllables
25. Divide Advertisement into syllables: ad-ver-tise-ment Stressed syllable in Advertisement: ad-ver-tise-ment How to say Advertisement: How to pronounce Advertisement
26. Wondering why Advertisement is 5 4 2 3 1 6 7 9 8 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
27. An Advertisement (or "ad" for short) is anything that draws good attention towards these things
An, Advertisement, Ad, Anything, Attention
28. Advertisement (countable and uncountable, plural Advertisements) A commercial solicitation designed to sell some commodity, service or similar
Advertisement, And, Advertisements
29. Companies try to sell their products using Advertisements in form of placards, television spots and print publications
30. Advertising shall not be intentionally placed or targeted to appear adjacent to editorial content that is relevant to the product or company of said Advertisement
Advertising, Appear, Adjacent, Advertisement
31. Advertiser must ensure that Advertisement complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advertiser, Advertisement, All, Applicable, And
32. Welcome to ForB's English lesson video! This time Gabriella and Richard are going to explain how to pronounce "Advertisement" in British and American English
And, Are, Advertisement, American
33. Crafting an Advertisement that entices potential consumers might seem difficult, but it's simpler than you think
34. ‘The film is no bad Advertisement for the company, either.’ ‘The current edition is a dull, impersonal and ill - judged Advertisement for what we trust is the excitement to come.’ ‘The International Rules was the most frightful Advertisement for sport that one could ever want to see.’
35. 7 ways to abbreviate Advertisement
36. How to abbreviate Advertisement? Get the most popular abbreviation for Advertisement updated in 2021
Abbreviate, Advertisement, Abbreviation
37. Advertisement for Head and Shoulders
38. To cite a digital Advertisement, provide the URL in place of a page number
39. If the Advertisement is a pop-up ad, provide this information in the optional-element slot at the end of the entry
Advertisement, Ad, At
40. Advertisement example in a phrase
41. I saw the Advertisement in the paper
42. I saw the Advertisement in the paper pronunciation Pronunciation by treasuretrove (Female from United Kingdom); An Advertisement on the side of the building
43. An Advertisement on the side of the building pronunciation Pronunciation by andrewwhalley (Male from United Kingdom)
An, Advertisement, Andrewwhalley
44. To place a classified Advertisement in The Tribune, please fill in the following advt
45. 'Advertisement' An Advertisement is an item in a newspaper, on television, on the internet, or in a public place, which tries to persuade you to buy something, or which gives you information about an …
Advertisement, An, About
46. Advertisement (n.) early 15c., "written statement calling attention to (something), public notice" (of anything, but often of a sale); from Old French avertissement (15c., later respelled pedantically as advertissement, a change rejected in French but accepted in English), from stem of avertir "to turn, direct, make aware" (see advertise).Meaning "public notice (usually paid) in a newspaper or
Advertisement, Attention, Anything, Avertissement, As, Advertissement, Accepted, Avertir, Aware, Advertise