See also: Advertently Adverse Adversary Adverb Adversity Adventure Adventitious Adventurous Adversarial Advert Adventurer Adverbs Advertise Adve Adventus Adventured Adversus Adversant Adversary's Adventism Adventitia Adversely Advertisement
1. Advertently synonyms, Advertently pronunciation, Advertently translation, English dictionary definition of Advertently
2. Advertently - in a careful deliberate manner heedfully, mindfully inAdvertently, unknowingly, unwittingly - without knowledge or intention; "he
3. What is the definition of Advertently? What is the meaning of Advertently? How do you use Advertently in a sentence? What are synonyms for Advertently?
4. Dictionary entry overview: What does Advertently mean? • Advertently (adverb) The adverb Advertently has 1 sense:
5. In a careful deliberate manner Familiarity information: Advertently used as an adverb is very rare.
Advertently, As, An, Adverb
6. "It does seem that we may be, inAdvertently or Advertently, domesticating animals through tourism and wildlife tourism and ecotourism." Scientific American Oct 8, 2015 "Both sides, whether Advertently or inAdvertently wound up in positions where things happened that were unhelpful," Kerry told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Advertently, Animals, And, American
7. Spoken pronunciation of Advertently in English and in Hindi
8. Tags for the entry "Advertently" What Advertently means in Hindi, Advertently meaning in Hindi, Advertently definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Advertently in Hindi.
9. InAdvertently definition, unintentionally; without meaning to: I apologize to anyone I have inAdvertently left off this list
10. For example, with the needle tip visualized real time going into the sacral hiatus by ultrasonography, Advertently advancing the needle anteriorly into the rectum [30, 31] or a fetal skull in the birth canal can be prevented
Advertently, Advancing, Anteriorly
11. Advertentlyis an antonym of inAdvertently
Advertentlyis, An, Antonym
12. As adverbs the difference between Advertentlyand inAdvertently is that Advertentlyis formed as the antonym of inAdvertently, intentionally, on purpose, purposely while inAdvertentlyis unintentionally, because of …
As, Adverbs, Advertentlyand, Advertentlyis, Antonym
13. What Advertently means in Bengali, Advertently meaning in Bengali, Advertently definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Advertently in Bengali
14. Advertently translation in English-Croatian dictionary
15. Advertently Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Advertently in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
16. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Advertently in Urdu is توَجُّہ سے, and in roman we write it Tawajah Se.
Are, Always, Advertently, And
17. Advertently (Adverb) Formed as the antonym of inAdvertently, intentionally, on purpose, purposely How to pronounce Advertently?
Advertently, Adverb, As, Antonym
19. InAdvertently meaning, definition, what is inAdvertently: without realizing what you are doing: Learn more.
20. You have not Advertently outlined steps as to how you would deal with similar situations if the arose in the future.: The probability of these children reproducing violence in the years ahead of them, whether Advertently or inAdvertently, is much higher.: The article added that in a majority of media outlets, the historical background which underlies Russia's actions in Ukraine remains
Advertently, As, Arose, Ahead, Article, Added, Actions
21. Learn how to say Advertently with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials.Definition and meaning can be found here:https://www.google.com/search?q=define+Adv
Advertently, And, Adv
22. Advertently is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Advertently meaning, Advertently word synonyms, and its similar words
Advertently, An, All, And
23. Advertently meaning in Urdu is چوکس طريقے سے and Advertently word meaning in roman can write as Chokas Tareeqay Se.
Advertently, And, As
24. Advertently (also: consciously, deliberately, intentionally, knowingly, on purpose, purposely, wittingly, by design)
25. If he has done so Advertently, then it is clear to me that it is a matter of privilege and I would be prepared to take it up forthwith
26. Advertently - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Advertently
27. "What a perfect nomer," I said, Advertently
28. Provide all information of Advertently
29. Advertently meaning in hindi, define and translation of Advertently with similar word of Advertently, antonym ( opposite ) word of Advertently, related word of Advertently, and synonyms word of Advertently
Advertently, And, Antonym
30. Also in future you fill find pronunciation and who to speek Advertently in hindi and english.
Also, And, Advertently
31. Advertently synonyms, Advertently pronunciation, Advertently translation, English dictionary definition of Advertently
32. Advertently - in a careful deliberate manner heedfully, mindfully inAdvertently, unknowingly, unwittingly - without knowledge or intention; "he
33. Synonyms for Advertently include regardfully, dutifully, respectfully, attentively, awarely, carefully, considerately, deferentially, heedfully and mindfully
Advertently, Attentively, Awarely, And
34. Advertently meaning Formed as the antonym of inAdvertently, intentionally, on purpose, purposely.
Advertently, As, Antonym
35. Another way to say Advertently? Synonyms for Advertently (other words and phrases for Advertently).
Another, Advertently, And
36. Synonyms for inAdvertently in Free Thesaurus
37. 9 synonyms for inAdvertently: unintentionally, accidentally, by accident, mistakenly
38. Advertently is an antonym of inAdvertently
Advertently, An, Antonym
39. As adverbs the difference between Advertently and inAdvertently is that Advertently is formed as the antonym of inAdvertently, intentionally, on purpose, purposely while inAdvertently is unintentionally, because of an oversight.
As, Adverbs, Advertently, And, Antonym, An
40. How this page explains Advertently ? It helps you understand the word Advertently with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Advertently better than this page.
41. Find 44 ways to say IN-Advertently, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Advertently, Along, Antonyms, And, At
42. Video shows what Advertently means
43. Formed as the antonym of inAdvertently, intentionally, on purpose, purposely
44. Advertently definition in English dictionary, Advertently meaning, synonyms, see also 'advertent',advertency',adversely',advert'
Advertently, Also, Advertent, Advertency, Adversely, Advert
45. Advertently: In an advertent manner; with direct attention or intention
Advertently, An, Advertent, Attention
46. And they could have taken proactive steps to protect user data, to product the user ID from being inAdvertently or Advertently leaked.
47. We found 13 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Advertently: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Advertently" is defined
48. General (13 matching dictionaries) Advertently: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
49. Advertently - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Advertently and much more
Advertently, Anagrams, And
50. The word Advertently uses 11 letters: a, d, e, e, l, n, r, t, t, v, y
51. Advertently is playable in: Words With Friends 20
advertence - the process of being heedful. advertency. attentiveness, heed, paying attention, regard - paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people); "his attentiveness to her wishes"; "he spends without heed to the consequences".
1. to remark or comment; refer (usu. fol. by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day. 2. to turn the attention (usu.
Inadvertently is defined as something done accidentally or unintentionally. When you address a letter to the wrong address, this is an example of a situation where you inadvertently make an error. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Inadvertently.".