1. Adversely definition is - in an adverse manner : in a way that is bad or harmful — often used with affect
Adversely, An, Adverse, Affect
2. How to use Adversely in a sentence.
3. In a negative, contrary, or unfavorable way or direction:The report details eleven risk factors that the authors believe Adversely affect children's development and well-being.
Adversely, Affect, And,
4. Adversely synonyms, Adversely pronunciation, Adversely translation, English dictionary definition of Adversely
5. Find 6 ways to say Adversely, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adversely, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. 9 synonyms and near synonyms of Adversely from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 antonyms and near antonyms
And, Adversely, Antonyms
7. Find another word for Adversely.
8. Adversely is defined as how someone or something works against what one wants, producing an undesirable result
Adversely, As, Against, An
9. An example of Adversely affected by circumstances is when a person needs a job, but they have been too sick to even look for one.
An, Adversely, Affected
10. Definition of Adversely in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Adversely mean? Information and translations of Adversely in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. In such an economic deterioration, the balance of trade and payments are Adversely affected, which is putting adverse impacts on the overall economy of the country
An, And, Are, Adversely, Affected, Adverse
13. Synonyms for Adversely include negatively, sceptically, skeptically, resentfully, unsympathetically, without sympathy, with prejudice, badly, unfavourably and
14. Another way to say Adversely Affected? Synonyms for Adversely Affected (other words and phrases for Adversely Affected).
Another, Adversely, Affected, And
15. / ædˈvɝːs.li / in a way that has a negative or harmful effect: A lot of companies have been Adversely affected by the recession
16. The film was never meant to reflect Adversely on the small city where it …
17. When something affects you Adversely, it's harmful or negative
18. Holding a cinder block will Adversely affect your running speed
19. When you talk about things that are acting Adversely, they are harming something or holding it back in some way
About, Are, Acting, Adversely
20. Not getting enough sleep will Adversely …
21. Adversely - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
22. The walk through districts residents Adversely Co-organiser Mike Forster said: "The day-long sponsored walk will see the #HandsOffHRI campaigners pass through many Kirklees districts where local residents would be Adversely affected - should the unpopular proposals to downband Huddersfield's only remaining NHS hospital go ahead - as they walk along the local Colne Valley cycle path and canal."
Adversely, Affected, Ahead, As, Along, And
23. It was referred to the Committee on the Public Lands and reported on Adversely. Both the quality and the quantity of the crop were Adversely affected
And, Adversely, Affected
24. Every article of the Settlement affected their interests most Adversely. The life-force in metals responds Adversely or beneficially to stimuli.
Article, Affected, Adversely
25. Examples of Adversely in a sentence If the medicine Adversely changes your health, you should stop taking it immediately
26. 🔊 You should expect your child to be adversely affected by his father’s death
27. 🔊 When my drinking started to adversely alter my life, I decided to go to a rehabilitation facility
28. In a way that is negative and unpleasant and not likely to produce a good result Her health was Adversely affected by the climate
And, Adversely, Affected
29. Adversely - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Adversely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (negatively) negativamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
Adversely, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Adverbio, Al, Adjetivo, Ahora
31. Definition of Adversely in English English dictionary unfavorably, antagonistically, for the worse; in a manner that works against in an adverse manner; "she was Adversely affected by the new regulations
Adversely, Antagonistically, Against, An, Adverse, Affected
32. Siklinkskaya goes on to say she doubts that the average person would be Adversely affected by seeing the images on a daily basis.
Average, Adversely, Affected
33. VOA: standard.2010.07.10 Dilution occurs--the term specifically refers to changes in a number of shares that affect, Adversely, existing shareholders
34. An Adversely classified asset is a type of loan classification in which the loan or other asset is considered, to some degree, to be impaired.
An, Adversely, Asset
35. What is the definition of Adversely? What is the meaning of Adversely? How do you use Adversely in a sentence? What are synonyms for Adversely?
36. National Forests; Scenic Areas], the term Adversely affect or Adversely affecting means, “a reasonable likelihood of more than moderate adverse consequences for the scenic, cultural, recreation or natural resources of the scenic area, the determination of which is based on--
Areas, Adversely, Affect, Affecting, Adverse, Area
37. As reflected on the Examination Data and Ratios page, the volume of Adversely classified items (ACI) has decreased by 12 percent since the prior examination, with the volume of Adversely classified loans dropping by 24 percent
As, And, Adversely, Aci
38. Nicotine Adversely affects the functioning of the heart and arteries
Adversely, Affects, And, Arteries
39. Trading has been Adversely affected by the downturn in consumer spending
40. His health was Adversely affected by the climate
41. The peat ecosystems can be Adversely affected by a whole range of economic activities, especially activities linked to forestry and agriculture
Adversely, Affected, Activities, And, Agriculture
42. Many translated example sentences containing "Adversely affect" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.
Adversely, Affect, And
43. The Fund wishes to reiterate that the pronouncement does not, in any manner, Adversely affect the Fund's Investment and Operational philosophy that has proved to be successful, bearing much fruit over the past 30 years,' reads the statement.
Any, Adversely, Affect, And
44. What does "not Adversely affected" mean? It means that the decision does not Adversely affect your ability to collect benefits.
Adversely, Affected, Affect, Ability
45. Averse‘s is averseness (aversity is not a word so far recognized by dictionaries).As adverbs, they’re inflected similarly—Adversely and aversely.
Averse, Averseness, Aversity, As, Adverbs, Adversely, And, Aversely
46. Conversely Adversely As adverbs the difference between conversely and Adversely is that conversely is (conjunctive) with a reversed relationship while Adversely is in an adverse manner.
Adversely, As, Adverbs, And, An, Adverse
47. Hopefully this study will produce tangible evidence to guide parents and teens about whether smartphones Adversely affect cognitive development …
And, About, Adversely, Affect
48. Educate Adversely affected employees that, dependent on agency policy, they may request advanced annual or sick leave, as appropriate (even if they have available annual and sick leave) or leave without pay, so that they are not forced to use accrued leave before donated annual leave becomes available.
Adversely, Affected, Agency, Advanced, Annual, As, Appropriate, Available, And, Are, Accrued
49. The level of Adversely classified assets or assets listed for Special Mention is an indicator of the regulated entity’s asset quality, overall risk profile, and may be an indicator of risk management practices regarding underwriting and loan administration
Adversely, Assets, An, Asset, And, Administration
50. Mounting evidence supports that fine particulate matter Adversely affects cardiometabolic diseases particularly in susceptible individuals; however, health effects induced by the extreme concentrations within megacities in Asia are not well described
Adversely, Affects, Asia, Are
51. Body fat in children does not Adversely influence bone development: a 7-year longitudinal study (EarlyBird 18) Pediatr Obes
52. The study also found that the number of Muslim girls who were Adversely affected was much higher than the number of girls who wore veils before the ban took place
Also, Adversely, Affected
53. 1 day ago · People of color more Adversely affected by COVID-19 lockdowns, study finds
Ago, Adversely, Affected
The definition of adversely is a type of negative action to someone or something. An example of reacting adversely is when a person tries a new prescription medication and they develop negative side effects as a result. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Adversely.".
Need synonyms for adversely? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. Contexts . . In an adverse manner. In a manner that is unfortunate or unfavorable. In another way. Adverb for preventing success or development. Adverb for causing, or capable of causing, harm.
Definition of adversely affects. adversely affects means the cumulative effect of the proposed development, when combined with all other existing and anticipated development where the increase in water surface elevation exceeds the following limits.
Definition of adversity : a state or instance of serious or continued difficulty or misfortune showing courage in the face of adversity : a difficult situation or condition : misfortune or tragedy : hard times : misfortune Despite the adversity of his childhood, he achieved great success.