1. Adventurous, venturesome, and daring mean taking risks that are not necessary. Adventurous is used for a person who goes in search of adventure in spite of the possible dangers. Adventurous youngsters went on a hike through the forest
Adventurous, And, Are, Adventure
2. Adventurous definition, inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures
3. Adventurous adjective daring, dangerous, enterprising, bold, risky, rash, have-a-go (informal), hazardous, reckless, audacious, intrepid, foolhardy, daredevil, headstrong, venturesome, adventuresome, temerarious (rare) He had always wanted an Adventurous life in the tropics.
Adventurous, Adjective, Audacious, Adventuresome, Always, An
4. Some common synonyms of Adventurous are daredevil, daring, foolhardy, rash, reckless, and venturesome
Adventurous, Are, And
5. While all these words mean "exposing oneself to danger more than required by good sense," Adventurous implies a willingness to accept risks but not necessarily imprudence.
All, Adventurous, Accept
6. Adventurous The Adventurous have historically been early adopters, adapters and inventors
Adventurous, Adopters, Adapters, And
7. From the Cambridge English Corpus However, the contact was limited to some Adventurous travelers and a …
8. In a pandemic, “fun and Adventurous” might translate to being creative with the constraints we’re living under, McCann says, such as redecorating a room or camping in the backyard
And, Adventurous, As
9. The definition of Adventurous is someone who is willing to take chances
10. A person who will eat anything put on their plate is an Adventurous eater
Anything, An, Adventurous
11. A sky diver is an example of an Adventurous person.
12. Adventurous A word describing someone who looks for that extra something out of life; who is never happy with the standard or normal and always wants to explore a little further
Adventurous, And, Always
13. An Adventurous person tends to take risks and push the limits of methods or ideas that are considered acceptable as the norm among unAdventurous people.
An, Adventurous, And, Are, Acceptable, As, Among
14. Adventurous: 1 adj willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises “ Adventurous pioneers” Synonyms: adventuresome audacious , daring , venturesome , venturous disposed to venture or take risks sporting involving risk or willingness to take a risk swaggering , swashbuckling flamboyantly Adventurous bold fearless and daring brave
Adventurous, Adj, And, Adventuresome, Audacious
15. The island attracts Adventurous travelers
16. He is an Adventurous cook who is always trying new recipes
An, Adventurous, Always
17. B : exciting or unusual Her design is an Adventurous departure from what we usually see.
18. (North American English also adventuresome) (of a person) willing to take risks and try new ideas; enjoying being in new, exciting situations For the more Adventurous tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide
American, Also, Adventuresome, And, Adventurous, Are
19. Many teachers would like to be more Adventurous and creative.
20. Success at Adventurous awakens ‘special powers’ in clients, because they’re learning entirely new skills (or sharpening up & improving skills) and doing it in a fun, safe & engaging way
At, Adventurous, Awakens, Amp, And
21. See 7 authoritative translations of Adventurous in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Adventurous, And, Audio,
22. Adventurous, daring, and re-imagined flavors are emerging to entice trend-conscious consumers, who enjoy an element of the unexpected on their palates
Adventurous, And, Are, An
23. Adventurous Consumers Love to Discover New Flavors; Globalization has sparked curiosity, according to Innova Market Insights data
24. Someone who is Adventurous is willing to take risks and to try new methods
25. Something that is Adventurous involves new things or ideas
26. The menu could have been more Adventurous.
27. Adventurous From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ad‧ven‧tur‧ous /ədˈventʃərəs/ ●○○ adjective 1 not afraid of taking risks or trying new things Andy isn’t a very Adventurous cook
Adventurous, Ad, Adjective, Afraid, Andy
28. Adventurous Soul Shirt, Nature Lover Shirt, Hiking Shirt, Vacation Shirt, Travel Gifts, Camping Shirt, Free Spirit Shirt, Explore Shirt TBeauDesigns
29. Favorite Add to GIRLS "All Adventurous Women Do" iron-on PATCH 8BitSpock
Add, All, Adventurous
30. Adventurous - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
31. Adventurous Sims get "Adventuring" moodlet each time they travel and while adventuring in a tomb
Adventurous, Adventuring, And
32. Adventurous Sims can travel to another trip sooner than other Sims; the "Visited (Location)" moodlet only lasts for 28.8 hours instead of the normal 2 days
33. Adventurous Sims gain Visa levels at 20% rate faster than other Sims.
34. 2010 Roadtrek RS Adventurous, Stock #215425 - RS Adventurous Mercedes 2500 Diesel, Onan Propane generator, Tripp-Lite 750 watt inverter, Rear power Pop RVs Port Charlotte, FL - …
35. Adventurous Lectionary - The Fourth Sunday in Lent – March 14, 2021 Numbers 21:4-9 Psalm 107:1-3, 17-22 Ephesians 2:1-10 John 3:14-21 Nearly a year after
36. Another word for Adventurous: daring, dangerous, enterprising, bold, risky Collins English Thesaurus
37. Adventurous is the only place you can find both an indoor slope and a spy camp in one! Contact Us to plan your adventure today.
Adventurous, An, And, Adventure
38. Adventurous (comparative more Adventurous, superlative most Adventurous) ( of a person ) Inclined to adventure ; willing to incur risks ; prone to embark in hazardous enterprise; rashly daring
39. The Adventurous, dare-devil spirit of the roamer, the incarnate gipsy, always looked out of his insolent eyes
40. The human race is gregarious and sequacious, rather than individual and Adventurous
41. Certainly, in his long and Adventurous career Bismarck was often close to death.
42. Play now the game of the Minika - Adventurous Fins cartoon series
43. Adventurous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
44. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Adventurous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: daring) aventurero/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Adventurous, Adj, Adjective, An, Aventurero, Adjetivo, Alta
45. Find 28 ways to say Adventurous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adventurous, Along, Antonyms, And, At
46. Adventurous is a Simple, Clean, Minimal, Lightweight, Box-Shaped and Full-Width Responsive WordPress Theme
47. Adventurous Box is a smashing blend of puzzle and adventure
Adventurous, And, Adventure
48. Adventurous Box is simple and easy to play but hard to master
49. Adventurous is a Simple, Clean, Minimal, Lightweight, Box-Shaped and Full-Width Responsive WordPress Theme
50. Adventurous is a multi-purpose theme and is suitable…
51. Roadtrek Cs Adventurous RV Information: Browse Roadtrek Cs Adventurous RVs
52. View our entire inventory of New or Used Roadtrek Cs Adventurous RVs
53. RVTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Roadtrek Cs Adventurous RVs for sale anywhere.
Always, Adventurous, Anywhere
54. Ian Hallard's debut play Adventurous finds a gently comic soul in its exploration of middle-aged online pandemic dating 'Is it because I said lesbian?' In some ways, Adventurous isn't Adventurous at all
Adventurous, Aged, At, All
55. “ Beautiful and Adventurous hike along great falls and Potomac river, the rocks make it but strenuous, but over all great hike section A, highly recommend
And, Adventurous, Along, All
56. The Adventurous Nurse, Edmonton, Alberta
57. The Adventurous Nurse assists international nurses in working in
58. 3 reviews of Adventurous Limousine Service "Tim Terzi is the owner and operator
59. Adventurous, directed by Khadifa Wong for Jermyn Street theatre
60. Truly*Adventurous is a digital magazine conceived in a spirit of adventure and built with reckless faith in the power of longform storytelling
Adventurous, Adventure, And
61. Adventurous Appetites, Madrid, Spain
62. Adventurous Appetites´ Madrid tapas tours offer sight-seeing, light history, culture and anecdotes along with amazing, traditional
Adventurous, Appetites, And, Anecdotes, Along, Amazing
63. More Adventurous is the brand new album from Rilo Kiley
64. Adventurous Proposal (Standalone) (One Month Til I Do Book 1) - Kindle edition by Barnard, Laura
65. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Adventurous Proposal (Standalone) (One Month Til I …
66. Listen to Vintage & Adventurous - Single by Conradfrmdaaves on Apple Music
Amp, Adventurous, Apple
67. Stream songs including "Vintage & Adventurous".
ADVENTUROUS [adˈven(t)SHərəs, ədˈven(t)SHərəs]