1. Advantageously synonyms, Advantageously pronunciation, Advantageously translation, English dictionary definition of Advantageously
2. Peruvian guano is most Advantageously applied as a top-dressing to young corn and particularly to oats
Advantageously, Applied, As, And
3. ELEMENTS OF AGRICULTURAL CHEMISTRY THOMAS ANDERSON But they are little used as manures, as they can generally be more Advantageously employed for feeding
Agricultural, Anderson, Are, As, Advantageously
4. ‘Lunar eclipses - like that Advantageously interpreted by Christopher Columbus in 1504-may more easily be used because they can be seen over a much wider area.’ ‘However, the institutional structure of copyright societies has historically led to Advantageously structured royalty terms.’
5. / ˌæd.vænˈteɪ.dʒəs.li / in a way that is advantageous (= giving advantages or helping to make you more successful): Through this treaty we hope to trade successfully and Advantageously with Europe
Advantageous, Advantages, And, Advantageously
6. The rebels were situated Advantageously …
7. Another way to say Advantageously? 510 synonyms for Advantageously (other words and phrases for Advantageously).
Another, Advantageously, And
8. We found 3 answers for “Advantageously”
9. This page shows answers to the clue Advantageously
10. Advantageously may be defined as “ (adv.) Profitably; with advantage ” and “ In a manner affording benefit or advantage ”
Advantageously, As, Adv, Advantage, And, Affording
11. Advantageously 'Advantageously' is a 14 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Advantageously We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Advantageously will help you to finish your crossword today
Advantageously, And, Answers
12. Synonyms for Advantageously in Free Thesaurus
13. 1 synonym for Advantageously: well
14. What are synonyms for Advantageously?
15. Definition of Advantageously in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Advantageously mean? Information and translations of Advantageously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. Advantageously definitions In a manner which provides an advantage; in an advantageous manner.
Advantageously, An, Advantage, Advantageous
18. Advantageously: 1 adv in a manner affording benefit or advantage “The children were settled Advantageously in Seattle” Synonyms: well Antonyms: badly , disAdvantageously in a disadvantageous way; to someone's disadvantage
Advantageously, Adv, Affording, Advantage, Antonyms
19. Advantageously (comparative more Advantageously, superlative most Advantageously) In a manner which provides an advantage ; in an advantageous manner
Advantageously, An, Advantage, Advantageous
20. Synonyms for Advantageously include right, well, favourably, beneficially, fortunately, happily, luckily, profitably, providentially and conveniently
21. In a way that is good or useful in a particular situation He rearranged his business affairs Advantageously by investing his money overseas
22. The nano-sized filler (<50 nm) is said to give the cured system exceptional abrasion resistance, excellent optical clarity, low shrinkage and superb physical strength properties, while still allowing the product to have an Advantageously low viscosity of 4,000 cps.
Abrasion, And, Allowing, An, Advantageously
23. ‘Lunar eclipses - like that Advantageously interpreted by Christopher Columbus in 1504-may more easily be used because they can be seen over a much wider area.’ ‘However, the institutional structure of copyright societies has historically led to Advantageously structured royalty terms.’
24. Preferably and Advantageously are often found in patent applications but current best practice, at least in the U.S., is to avoid those words and many similar words entirely
And, Advantageously, Are, Applications, At, Avoid
25. Advantageously - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. The process Advantageously features small investment quick returns and environment friendliness: 6
27. Such a conclusion may be Advantageously used in guiding the design of the turbine control system: 7
28. More complex topographic features are treated Advantageously by application of relaxation methods Sentencedictcom: 8.
Are, Advantageously, Application
29. Advantageously Meaning In Hindi Advantageously Meaning in Hindi is उपयुक्तता से
30. It is written as Upyuktatā Se in Roman Hindi. The synonyms and antonyms of Advantageously are listed below.
As, And, Antonyms, Advantageously, Are
31. Advantageously, these mirrors have little or zero cross-talk between actuators
32. And extended phenotype genes Advantageously enhance their environment
33. Advantageously, monocular occlusion is applied before the test for at least 30 minutes
Advantageously, Applied, At
34. Becoming a connoisseur of engraved glass is also Advantageously simple and quick, according to Parker.
Also, Advantageously, And, According
35. Deciding Advantageously in a complex situation is thought to require overt reasoning on declarative knowledge, namely, on facts pertaining to premises, options for action, and outcomes of actions that embody the pertinent previous experience
Advantageously, Action, And, Actions
36. He rearranged his business affairs Advantageously by investing his money overseas
37. The children were settled Advantageously in Seattle
38. To show off becomingly or Advantageously
39. The children were Advantageously in Se
40. Advantageously — adverb in a manner affording benefit or advantage she married well The children were settled Advantageously in Seattle • Syn: ↑well • Ant: ↑disAdvantageously, ↑badly (for: ↑ … Useful english dictionary
Advantageously, Adverb, Affording, Advantage, Ant
41. Advantageously — adverb see advantageous … New Collegiate Dictionary
Advantageously, Adverb, Advantageous
42. Advantageously — See advantageous
43. We contend, that for tolerably good land, situated Advantageously, that is, with a ready access to good markets and good fairs, such as those of Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Worcester,
Advantageously, Access, And, As
44. Again, this argumentation is handled very Advantageously, which is derived from a species when you pursue all the separate parts by tracing them back to the whole, in this way "If that
Again, Argumentation, Advantageously, All
45. Deciding Advantageously in a complex situation is thought to require overt reasoning on declarative knowledge, namely, on facts pertaining to premises, options for action, and outcomes of actions that embody the pertinent previous experience
Advantageously, Action, And, Actions
46. French Translation of “Advantageously” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
47. Advantageously translation in English-Latin dictionary
48. Italian Translation of “Advantageously” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
49. Advantageous to terms advantageous to foreign companies — Advantageously adverb Examples from the
Advantageous, Advantageously, Adverb
50. Advantageously definition: in a manner affording benefit or advantage synonyms: well antonyms: badly, disAdvantageously Synonym.com is the web's best resource for …
Advantageously, Affording, Advantage, Antonyms
51. As the Mackinaw Company still continued its rivalry, and as the fur trade would not Advantageously admit of competition, he made a new arrangement in 1811, by which, in conjunction with certain partners of the Northwest Company, and other persons engaged in the fur trade, he bought out the Mackinaw Company, and merged that and the American Fur Company into a new association, to be called the
As, And, Advantageously, Admit, Arrangement, American, Association
52. Synonyms for more Advantageously include better, more, to a greater degree, finer, greater, in a finer way, more thoroughly, to a higher standard, more ably and more adeptly
Advantageously, Ably, And, Adeptly
53. For business purposes, the City of Clinton is positioned Advantageously between Charlotte and Atlanta, two of the largest cities in the Southeast, but the quality of life for the residents of our community; we are unmatched with excellent schools, recreational access, and cultural opportunities.
Advantageously, And, Atlanta, Are, Access
54. (18)F-FDG PET/CT might Advantageously replace other staging procedures, such as bone scanning and possibly contrast-enhanced CT of the thorax or abdomen-pelvis
Advantageously, As, And, Abdomen
ADVANTAGEOUSLY [adv(ə)nˈtājəslē, advanˈtājəslē]
advantageously - in a manner affording benefit or advantage; "she married well"; "The children were settled advantageously in Seattle"
Definition of advantageous : giving an advantage : favorable an advantageous opportunity : helpful or favorable : giving an advantage to someone : giving a benefit especially that others do not have : giving an advantage A college degree is advantageous when job hunting.
a trade agreement that is advantageous to both countries. Synonyms for advantageous. benefic, beneficent, beneficial, benignant, favorable, friendly, good,
2. in tennis, the first point gained after deuce. having or giving an advantage. Because of his experience he was in an advantageous position for promotion to be in a better or more advantageous position (than). As she already knew French, she had an advantage over the rest of the class.