ADVANTAGEOUS [advənˈtājəs, advanˈtājəs]
1. Examples of Advantageous in a Sentence Her experience placed her in an Advantageous position to apply for the job
2. A trade agreement that is Advantageous to both countries Recent Examples on the Web Bad situations for any other player can actually be pretty Advantageous …
3. Advantageous definition, providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an Advantageous position; an
4. To be in a better or more Advantageous position (than)
5. 11 synonyms of Advantageous from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Advantageous
7. Advantageous: promoting or contributing to personal or social well-being
8. Synonyms: benefic, beneficent, beneficial… Antonyms: bad, disAdvantageous, unfavorable…
9. The definition of Advantageous is a person, place, or thing which is favorable or which is better than most
10. Somehow across time and many amphibious families, front-burrowing lifestyles became Advantageous in drier environments
11. THESE BUFF FROGS NEVER SKIP ARM DAY SARA KILEY WATSON SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 POPULAR SCIENCE Apple’s timing is also Advantageous in that it coincides with India’s feud with China.
12. Advantageous transcends obvious budgetary limitations to pose thought-provoking questions about gender roles and family dynamics.
13. The Crossword Solver found 198 answers to the Advantageous (10) crossword clue
14. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Advantageous crossword clue
15. Something that is Advantageous helps you or is useful to you: Advantageous for sb How can we make economic growth more Advantageous for small communities? Advantageous to/for sb Pre-selling is Advantageous …
16. Advantageous 'Advantageous' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Advantageous We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Advantageous will help you to finish your crossword today
17. A small roll diameter is Advantageous because less roll is in contact with the material, which results in a lower force and power requirement.: Stereoscopy would remain as most Advantageous technology for manufacturing of cost-efficient professional 3D cameras.: Only under such extreme conditions is carnivory favored to an extent that makes the adaptations Advantageous.
18. Advantageous - giving an advantage; "a contract Advantageous to our country"; "socially Advantageous to entertain often" expedient - serving to promote your interest; "was merciful only when mercy was expedient"
19. Antonyms for Advantageous include disAdvantageous, damaging, detrimental, hurtful, harmful, inconvenient, unfavourable, difficult, prejudicial and unhelpful
20. Synonyms for Advantageous in Free Thesaurus
21. 36 synonyms for Advantageous: beneficial, useful, valuable, helpful, profitable, of service
22. ‘we are in an Advantageous position’ ‘This allocation would be made in a way that was most Advantageous to shareholders, Mr Goodyear said.’ ‘Our schemes are very competitive and Advantageous for the value we offer.’
23. Advantageous (to somebody) good or useful in a particular situation synonym beneficial A free trade agreement would be Advantageous to both countries.
24. Advantageous 2015 TV-MA 1h 31m Dramas In order to keep her job at a biomedical engineering firm that prizes youth, a middle-aged woman must submit to a drastic experimental procedure.
25. The POROMETER [3.sup.G] employs a liquid displacement method of pore size analysis, which is a standard in many industries and has proven to be an Advantageous, inert, solution over hazardous techniques such as mercury porosimetry.
26. You asked: How to use “Advantageous” instead of “advantage” in a sentence
27. The latest system offers many advantages The latest system is pretty Advantageous to us
28. If something is Advantageous to you, it is likely to benefit you
29. Free exchange of goods was Advantageous to all
30. [ + to]an opportunity to purchase a set of tools at very Advantageous prices
31. Synonyms: beneficial, useful, valuable, helpful More Synonyms of Advantageous
32. Advantageous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Advantageous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (beneficial) ventajoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
34. ‘This proved Advantageous for learning French, as few spoke fluent English there.’ ‘With so many mortgage deals around expert help at finding the right product to suit your needs can be highly Advantageous.’
35. Advantageous presents an offbeat, intimate dystopian vision that is strongly intriguing for a while
36. Advantageous (to somebody) jump to other results good or useful in a particular situation synonym beneficial A free trade agreement would be Advantageous to both countries
37. It would be Advantageous in terms of e.
38. Online shopping is Advantageous in more ways than one.
39. Gambling on live casinos is Advantageous in more ways than one.
40. It can actually be very Advantageous in terms of getting more visitors to your site.
41. Internet, a double edge sword, Advantageous in some ways, disAdvantageous in others.
42. Advantageous isn't going to win any awards for visual effects (this is a modestly budgeted film), but the writing, directing and performances are so strong that they elevate the film far beyond a
43. Examples of Advantageous in a sentence
44. It would be Advantageous for the couple to buy the bedroom set while it was on sale
45. 🔊 The students thought it would be Advantageous if they sought out volunteer opportunities to put on their college applications
46. Advantageous Trailer - 2015 Science Fiction movieSubscribe for more: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=NewTrailersBuzz
47. Advantageous: 1 adj giving an advantage “a contract Advantageous to our country” “socially Advantageous to entertain often” Synonyms: beneficial , good promoting or enhancing well-being plus , positive involving advantage or good discriminatory , preferential manifesting partiality expedient serving to promote your interest opportune suitable
48. The network will put us in a very Advantageous position and two to three years ahead of the game
49. Times, Sunday Times ( 2010 ) But within these limitations , the specialty skill niche is a highly Advantageous position.
50. We found 9 answers for “Advantageous”
51. This page shows answers to the clue Advantageous, followed by 3 definitions like “Giving an advantage”, “Very favorable or Advantageous” and “Being of advantage; conferring advantage”.A synonym for Advantageous is beneficial to.
52. The trade agreements is Advantageous to both countries
53. Membership of the union could prove Advantageous
54. You're in a very Advantageous position
55. Injections of vitamin C are obviously Advantageous
56. Definition of Advantageous in the Definitions.net dictionary
57. What does Advantageous mean? Information and translations of Advantageous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
58. Find 20 ways to say MORE Advantageous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
59. But “Advantageous,” which till then has been quite fascinating in its quiet, methodically paced way, at this point slows to an even quieter near-crawl, risking tedium when it requires
60. See 2 authoritative translations of Advantageous in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
61. Advantageous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (favourable, opportune) favorevole agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
62. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Advantageous ad‧van‧ta‧geous / ˌædvənˈteɪdʒəs, ˌædvæn-/ adjective HELP helpful and likely to make you successful OPP disAdvantageous He was now in a more Advantageous position
63. Advantageous to terms Advantageous to foreign companies — Advantageously adverb Examples from the
64. Definition of Advantageous (adjective): likely to bring success
65. Definition and synonyms of Advantageous from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
66. This is the British English definition of Advantageous.View American English definition of Advantageous.
67. Translation for 'Advantageous' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
The definition of advantageous is a person, place, or thing which is favorable or which is better than most. A home built high on a hill with a spectacular ocean view is an example of living somewhere advantageous. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Advantageous.". YourDictionary.
Use advantageous in a sentence. adjective. The definition of advantageous is a person, place, or thing which is favorable or which is better than most. A home built high on a hill with a spectacular ocean view is an example of living somewhere advantageous.
[ ad-vuh n-tey-juh s ] / ˌæd vənˈteɪ dʒəs /. providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
The definition of advantageous is a person, place, or thing which is favorable or which is better than most. A home built high on a hill with a spectacular ocean view is an example of living somewhere advantageous.