1. Find more ways to say Advancings, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. What does Advancings mean? Plural form of advancing
3. Nouns for advance include advance, advancedness, advancement, advancemente, advancementes, advancements, advancer, advancers, advances, advancing, Advancings
4. 1839, Henry Blunt, A practical exposition of the epistles to the Seven Churches, page 52: […] who feels, not as even the kindest and the holiest friend on earth can feel towards our patient endurance, our shortcomings, or our slow Advancings […]
5. Advancings) The act of proceeding forward; an advance
6. 1839, Henry Blunt, A practical exposition of the epistles to the Seven Churches (page 52) […] who feels, not as even the kindest and the holiest friend on earth can feel towards our patient endurance, our shortcomings, or our slow Advancings …
7. Synonyms for Advancings include unfoldings, progress, progression, growth, advancements, expansion, advances, spread, buildups and evolvement
8. Find more ways to say Advancings, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at T, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
9. The lonely watcher feels an awe Of Nature's sway, As when appearing, He marked their flashed uprearing In the cold gloom— Retreatings and Advancings, (Like dallyings of doom), Transitions and enhancings, And bloody ray.
10. Awardees Advancings AMD research and treatments
11. Being passionate about our trade drives us to be the best, to learn and grow and keep Advancings.
12. During Advancings, execution receives and acts on a faulty plan
13. As Advancings were issued to execution, the neural structures at the interface received no alert and activity should be similar to what occurs when complete plans (fluent) are processed at the interface.
14. The lonely watcher feels an awe Of Nature's sway, As when appearing, He marked their flashed uprearing In the cold gloom-- Retreatings and Advancings, (Like dallyings of doom), Transitions and enhancings, And bloody ray.
15. “ Reatreatings and Advancings, transitions and enhancings” are to me obvious reference to battle, comparing the movements of lines of battle to the moving of the aurora
16. Advancings and speaker group can be identified by the symbols given in the caption)
17. In my Advancings, I notice some of my information seems to be featured on other sites
18. To motorists recommended to refuse excess evolutions, overtakings, Advancings and to avoid sudden braking
19. CONFIRMED the hk city is in perpetuals Exercisings in of the Advancings NEUROScience Radiating Technologies(“ELF Mind Control Weaponry Technologies”.Ref.US Patent: 3951134; 4877027; 5123899
20. The worlds leading event for Advancings Optical Solutions Details; Contributors; Fields of science; Bibliography; Quotations; Similar; Collections; Source
21. And their numerous Advancings, I do not want your eyes on me: Eyes that land yet never cease Their wanderings and wonderings On the color of my under things, And nauseate with their caprice
n. 1. The act or process of moving or going forward. 2. A forward move, as toward an objective; a progressive step: an advance in genetic engineering. 3. An increase of price or value. 4. advances Opening approaches made to secure acquaintance, favor, or an agreement; overtures.
verb (used with object), ad·vanced, ad·vanc·ing. to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position. to bring into consideration or notice; suggest; propose: to advance reasons for a tax cut. to improve; further: to advance one's interests.
make advances. 1. Attempt to make someone's acquaintance or make overtures, as in The ambassador knew that the ministers would soon make advances to him. 2. Approach amorously or sexually, as in His wife accused him of making advances to the nanny.
Advance(noun) A forward move; improvement or progression. "an advance in health or knowledge" "an advance in rank or office"