1. If "Adulation" makes you think of a dog panting after its master, you're on the right etymological track; the word ultimately derives from the Latin verb adulari, meaning "to fawn on" (a sense used specifically of the affectionate behavior of dogs) or "to flatter."
2. Adulation - servile flattery; exaggerated and hypocritical praise flattery - excessive or insincere praise Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
3. 15 synonyms of Adulation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Adulation
5. Adulation: excessive admiration of or devotion to a person.
6. Learn Adulation with free interactive flashcards
7. Choose from 125 different sets of Adulation flashcards on Quizlet.
8. Drowning out the noise: Top-rated Hickory Ridge receiver takes the criticism – and the Adulation – in stride C
9. But maybe, too, it shouldn’t be completely drowned out by the torrent of accomplishments and Adulation
10. When she came to town for the season she scored a decided success, and all the leading Dailies joined in the chorus of Adulation
11. THE PIT TOWN CORONET, VOLUME II (OF 3) CHARLES JAMES WILLS What you wanted was someone to satisfy all your vanities—your yearning for devotion, for Adulation, for sense of power.
12. Examples of Adulation in a sentence The Adulation and applause from the crowd made the former president smile
13. 🔊 It is obvious that most of the billionaire’s adulation comes from people who are …
14. Adulation (n.) "servile or insincere praise," late 14c., from Old French adulacion, from Latin Adulationem (nominative adulatio) "a fawning; flattery, cringing courtesy," noun of action from past-participle stem of adulari "to flatter, fawn upon."
15. Verbs for Adulation include adulate, adulated, adulates and adulating
16. Elisa Lorello's "Adulation" takes you through perspectives that make you think and feel the hurt, disappointment and false sense of glory
17. The definition of Adulation is intense adoration. An example of Adulation may be a couple who is very much in love.
18. ‘Endless tributes, Adulation and back rubs from his closest allies tend to obscure the truth.’ ‘The Adulation nonetheless continued as the election drew closer.’ ‘I mean on the one hand I'm sure he loves the glory, and he has to have this public Adulation.’ ‘In a fit of Adulation I tell Sir John how much I enjoyed his work.’
19. Definition of Adulation in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Adulation mean? Information and translations of Adulation in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Another way to say Adulation? Synonyms for Adulation (other words and phrases for Adulation).
22. Adulation in a sentence 1, The officer basked in the Adulation of his followers
23. 2, The book was received with Adulation by critics
24. 3, He thrived on the Adulation of his henchmen.
25. Adulation is uncritical admiration and praise of someone or something
26. The book was received with Adulation by critics
27. Synonyms: extravagant flattery, worship, fawning, sycophancy More Synonyms of Adulation COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
28. ‘The Adulation nonetheless continued as the election drew closer.’ ‘I mean on the one hand I'm sure he loves the glory, and he has to have this public Adulation.’ ‘In a fit of Adulation I tell Sir John how much I enjoyed his work.’
29. "The Adulation is similar to the one that was extended to Griffin." More Reaction on Bolden and Garver Nominations - NASA Watch
30. Ignacio particularly loved to imitate exactly the way María Elena walked, turning one foot inward, in Adulation rather than any sort of mockery.
31. [ aj- uh-leyt ] See synonyms for: adulate / Adulation / adulator on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), ad·u·lat·ed, ad·u·lat·ing
32. The Adulation McFarland received in church circles proved equally as dazzling as commendations garnered in the corporate world
33. [C17: back formation from C15 Adulation, from Latin adūlāri to flatter]
34. Definition of Adulation noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. The Adulation of the crowd is always a blood sport, not a pretty sight
36. This is a man for whom expressions of popular support and public Adulation are headily empowering
37. After all, the former smacks of flunkeyism, the latter sentimental Adulation.
38. Trade an Aura of Adulation to Meret in Tavnazian Safehold (top level) to receive a Novio Earring
39. Synonyms for Adulation in Free Thesaurus
40. 15 synonyms for Adulation: extravagant flattery, worship, fawning, sycophancy, fulsome praise, blandishment, bootlicking, servile flattery, blandishment
41. What are synonyms for Adulation?
42. With titles blown from Adulation? Will it give place to flexure and low bending? Canst thou, when thou command'st the beggar's knee, Command the health of it? No, thou proud dream, That play'st so subtly with a king's repose; I am a king that find thee, and I know 'Tis not the balm, the sceptre and the ball, The sword, the mace, the crown imperial,
43. Adulation stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images
44. Positive customer feedback for business company, popularity concept positive customer feedback for business company, popularity concept Adulation stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images
45. In the midst of the Adulation, of the blares upon the trumpets of fame that saluted my waking and were wafted to me as I fell asleep at night—in the midst of all the turmoil, I was often in a great and brooding silence, longing for her, now with the imperious energy of passion, and now with the sad ache of love.
46. Define Adulation by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
47. We've got 784 rhyming words for Adulation » What rhymes with Adulation? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Adulation.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
48. Port: Our Adulation of political figures reaches crisis level Our nation's capitols are so jam-packed with personalities that sound policymaking has become a rarity.
49. Adulation is uncritical admiration and praise of someone or something
50. The book was received with Adulation by the public
51. Synonyms: extravagant flattery , worship , fawning , sycophancy More Synonyms of Adulation
52. Definition of Adulation noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
53. Adulation is a word that describes over-the-top, fawning toadyism or approbation; essentially, it's fandom to the extreme
54. Commendation and esteem are usually desirable, but Adulation is so fanatical that, ironically, it's often unflattering to those who give it, and sometimes not fully welcome by …
55. Adulation<===> à¤šà¤¾à¤Ÿà¥‚à¤•à¥ à¤¤à¤¿ (pr
56. \\chaTukti \\ )[Noun] Example:Syeophants are experts in Adulation
57. Andrew Cuomo's 'glee in his public Adulation' amid coronavirus, harassment scandals The host of 'Last Week Tonight' pulled no punches in his rebuke of the New York governor
58. Few young actors had received greater Adulation than did Marlon Brando after his performance in wordA Streetcar Named Desire/word.
59. See authoritative translations of Adulation in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
60. A dream of Adulation is a positive dream that symbolizes honor, prosperity and material gain
61. Adulation means to offer flattery to another person