adulate (verb) · adulates (third person present) · adulated (past tense) · adulated (past participle) · adulating (present participle)
1. [ aj- uh-leyt ] See synonyms for: Adulate / adulation / adulator on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), ad·u·lat·ed, ad·u·lat·ing
2. Adulate synonyms, Adulate pronunciation, Adulate translation, English dictionary definition of Adulate
3. 18 synonyms of Adulate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 47 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Adulate: to love or admire too much.
5. Adulate The mask of ageing speaks to the repression and denial of old age and mortality in a society that Adulates youthfulness
6. The most interesting syllable in Adulate is the ul -, which comes from ulos, a Latin word meaning …
7. Find 8 ways to say Adulate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. See authoritative translations of Adulate in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
9. The method used by Kuitunen and Tormala (1983) is captured Adulated in a plastic bag when an adult treecreeper went into the nesting boxes and the bird dropped from the food bill into the bag which will be analyzed, however this method must create a stress to the captured bird.
10. See authoritative translations of Adulate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
11. Sentence Examples Those who seek to disrupt the stability from the outside may Adulate the processes of change in order to make them hit rock bottom
12. However, those accustomed to Adulate the quirky fieldworker with the bike are in for a shock
13. Adulate definition: The definition of Adulate means to lavishly flatter
14. (verb) To kiss up to someone and gush on and on about how beautiful, smart, funny and delightful he is is an example of Adulate
15. Adulate in a sentence - Use "Adulate" in a sentence 1.: 2
16. Examples of how to use the word Adulate in a sentence
17. Adulate 'Adulate' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Adulate' Clue Answer; Praise excessively (7) Adulate: Put on a pedestal (7) Admire excessively (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Adulate
18. The definition of Adulate means to lavishly flatter
19. To kiss up to someone and gush on and on about how beautiful, smart, funny and delightful he is is an example of Adulate.
20. Adulate in American English (ˈædʒuˌleɪt ; ˈædʒəˌleɪt) verb transitive Word forms: ˈaduˌlated or ˈaduˌlating 1.
21. Find more ways to say Adulate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. Adulate - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles
23. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: Adulate n común nombre común en cuanto al género: Sustantivo que tiene una sola forma para los dos géneros (humorista, comediante, músico).Cuando se trata de una persona o animal, se debe usar el artículo que corresponde al género de esa persona o animal.
24. Synonyms for Adulate include worship, idolise, idolize, adore, deify, canonise, canonize, hero-worship, dote on and revere
25. Adulate in a sentence - Use "Adulate" in a sentence 1
26. He was also Adulated famous by Tamil actor Vijay and legendary director Mani Rathnam
27. During this period, Halimi was Adulated in France and in his town of origin
28. Click for more sentences of Adulate
29. Adulate sere ablate esthesia auscultate
30. Adulate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
31. Synonyms for Adulate in Free Thesaurus
32. 7 synonyms for Adulate: blandish, butter up, flatter, honey, slaver, soft-soap, sweet-talk
33. Adulate Meaning: "flatter slavishly," 1777, back-formation from adulation
34. You don't have to Adulate yourself
35. Adroitly, adroitness, Adulate, adulation, adulation adult, adulterate, adulterated, adulazione, adulterare, adulterato, adulterazione, adulterio, adultero, adulto, The Pope is surrounded, circumvented and Adulated by
36. Dictionary entry overview: What does Adulate mean? • Adulate (verb) The verb Adulate has 1 sense:
37. Flatter in an obsequious manner Familiarity information: Adulate used as a verb is very rare.
38. Meaning and definitions of Adulate, translation of Adulate in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
39. Spoken pronunciation of Adulate in English and in Bengali
40. Tags for the entry "Adulate" What Adulate means in Bengali, Adulate meaning in Bengali, Adulate definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Adulate in Bengali.
41. English verb TO Adulate conjugated in all forms, with full audio, irregular highlighting, negative forms and contractions.
42. Italian: ·(transitive) to flatter, to Adulate, to soft-soap Synonyms: lusingare, blandire Quel suo modo di adularmi, mi ha esaurito
43. Meaning and definitions of Adulate, translation of Adulate in Kannada language with similar and opposite words
44. Spoken pronunciation of Adulate in English and in Kannada
45. Tags for the entry "Adulate" What Adulate means in Kannada, Adulate meaning in Kannada, Adulate definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Adulate in Kannada.
46. Adulate translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'adult',adultery',adulterate',adulation', examples, definition, conjugation
47. Conjugation English verb to Adulate in several modes, tenses, voices, numbers, persons : indicative mode, subjunctive, imperative mood, conditional, participle form
48. Translation for 'to Adulate' in the free English-Greek dictionary and many other Greek translations.
49. Decades later, while swaths of America Adulate black sports stars, TV talk queens, and even the president, the question lingers whether and how badly the GOP wants to racially diversify, while maintaining its conservative base.
50. In fact, I’m often amused that people don’t Adulate me for my legal skills, but for my skills in the kitchen as a serious non-professional cook
51. Find below definitions and meanings of Adulate
52. Haddock's Parliamentary campaign, our heroine prints up her own views on social issues and foreign affairs: "Of course don't think I don't Adulate the poor because I simply do
53. Definition of Adulate in the Definitions.net dictionary
54. What does Adulate mean? Information and translations of Adulate in the most comprehensive …
Adulate definition, to show excessive admiration or devotion to; flatter or admire servilely. See more.
1 excessive admiration of or devotion to a person. the pathetic adulation of the leader of the cult by her misguided followers. Synonyms for adulation. deification, hero worship, idolatry, idolization, worship, worshipping.
ad·u·la·tion. Use adulation in a sentence. noun. The definition of adulation is intense adoration. An example of adulation may be a couple who is very much in love.
adulation. Antonyms: detraction, obloquy, defamation, calumny, traducement, sarcasm, ridicule, satire, bespatterment. Synonyms: flattery, compliment, sycophancy, courtship, incense, praise, blandishment, fawning, cringing.