1. Definition of Adroit : having or showing skill, cleverness, or resourcefulness in handling situations an Adroit leader Adroit maneuvers Other Words from Adroit Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn More about Adroit Other Words from Adroit
Adroit, An, Amp, Antonyms, About
2. Cleverly skillful, resourceful, or ingenious: an Adroit debater.
3. The words deft and dexterous are common synonyms of Adroit. While all three words mean "ready and skilled in physical movement," Adroit implies dexterity but usually also stresses resourcefulness or artfulness or inventiveness
And, Are, Adroit, All, Also, Artfulness
4. The magician's Adroit response to the failure of her prop won applause When might deft be a better fit than Adroit?
5. Adroit was founded with an intentional focus on the food and beverage supply chain
Adroit, An, And
6. To deliver the most suitable, valued health insurance benefits for consumers, Adroit Health Group collaborates with many of the most prominent and respected insurers in the United States
7. Find 47 ways to say Adroit, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adroit, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Adroit is building the world's safest worry-free transportation for special education students
9. The Cordis Adroit® Guiding Catheter is engineered with innovative hybrid braided wire technology
10. Adroit is a 9 node Beowulf cluster acquired through a partnership between Dell Computer Corporation and OIT
Adroit, Acquired, And
11. Adroit Construction is an integrated team of individuals providing high value construction services
12. Adroit Technologies is focused on providing innovative automation software solutions and development tools for a variety of customer segments including international distributors, systems integration partners, OEMs and end-users that require process visualization and reporting
Adroit, Automation, And
13. Adroit Technologies offers professional services to its customers in the form of consulting, project management
14. The Adroit Journal publishes poems, short stories, essays, interviews, reviews, and art, and hosts a free, online summer writing program for high school writers
Adroit, And, Art
15. Adroit synonyms, Adroit pronunciation, Adroit translation, English dictionary definition of Adroit
16. Adroit was born on a pool table in 1991, in the basement of his home in Morganton, NC
17. Adroit trained us very well to use it for matching candidate profiles with the job requirements and we are confident to improve the job performance and satisfaction of our future staff.
Adroit, And, Are
18. The Crossword Solver found 67 answers to the Adroit crossword clue
19. Adroit Partners is a leader in identifying and placing quality talent with top employers
20. Very skillful and quick in the way you think or move: She became Adroit at dealing with difficult people.
And, Adroit, At
21. Adroit Science AB Adroit Science AB, Sweden, is a company dedicated to the exploration and characterization of substances and formulations from a solid state point of view
Adroit, Ab, And
22. Adroit Esports (formerly known as Team Adroit) is a professional Dota 2 team from the Philippines.
23. Adroit GOLD MAGNIFIQ "Home is where the heart is" - A principle that everyone at Adroit abides by
Adroit, At, Abides
24. THE Adroit COLLECTIVE exists to inspire, empower, and prolong the lives of each and every person that comes through our doors
25. If you are a student in high school, college, or university, please see the guidelines for the annual Adroit Prizes for Poetry and Prose
Are, Annual, Adroit, And
26. To submit, you may visit our submission manager at www.Adroit.submittable.com
27. All inquires regarding submission should be directed to [email protected]Adroitjournal.org
28. What does Adroit mean? The definition of Adroit is someone who is very skillful at doing something
29. Adroit (feminine singular Adroite, masculine plural Adroits, feminine plural Adroites) skilful, apt, skilled (possessing skill, skilled)
Adroit, Adroite, Adroits, Adroites, Apt
30. Someone who is Adroit is clever and skillful
31. An Adroit leader will be able to persuade people to go with his ideas
An, Adroit, Able
32. An Adroit sculptor can turn a lump of clay into an object of great beauty.
33. Adroit (adj.) 1650s, "dexterous," originally "rightly," from French Adroit, which by Old French had senses "upright (physically and morally); able, clever, skillful; well-formed, handsome; on the right-hand side; veritable," from adverbial phrase à droit "according to right."
Adroit, Adj, And, Able, Adverbial, According
34. Adroit has just deployed its first mussel farming data buoy at the Westpac Mussel Farm in the Firth of Thames, now affectionately named ‘Murray’.Project: delivering accurate real-time salinity data for mussel harvest compliance
Adroit, At, Affectionately, Accurate
35. What is Adroit? Alliance of Dependable and Resourceful Outsourced Iligan Talents (Adroit) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization of online freelancers and aspiring freelancers residing in Iligan City
Adroit, Alliance, And, Aspiring
36. USS Adroit (AM-509/MSO-509) was an Acme-class minesweeper acquired by the U.S
Adroit, Am, An, Acme, Acquired
37. Adroit Magnifiq is a collection of Gold Standard residences
38. ‘The Adroit and intelligent use of other men's work, says Prodwit, ‘leads to public applause and adequate remuneration.’’ ‘With an Adroit and intelligent adaptation, Ruiz has forced us to reflect on how we make our own lives into stories, and how we tell them to ourselves.’
Adroit, And, Applause, Adequate, An, Adaptation
39. Adroit means 'Skillful' or 'Competent'
40. Bringing the same essence in everything its people, its products and its services is Adroit Industries (India) Ltd
41. Adroit has a long history of providing driveline products that are designed, engineered and manufactured to perform like the …
Adroit, Are, And
42. ‘The Adroit and intelligent use of other men's work, says Prodwit, ‘leads to public applause and adequate remuneration.’’ ‘With an Adroit and intelligent adaptation, Ruiz has forced us to reflect on how we make our own lives into stories, and how we tell them to ourselves.’
Adroit, And, Applause, Adequate, An, Adaptation
43. Hello from Adroit Welcome to Adroit We are the UK’s leading, single provider of legal and bereavement services, offering a suite of trusted and expert options at rates that are exclusive to Hermes colleagues
Adroit, Are, And, At
44. Examples of Adroit in a sentence
45. The child was an Adroit pianist at an early age
An, Adroit, At, Age
46. 🔊 Because Leonard is Adroit at mental calculations, he is able to effortlessly solve complicated math problems.
Adroit, At, Able
47. The Adroit is a full-service digital agency offering coherent and bespoke solutions for brands and businesses, with a vision of building superior digital products and services
Adroit, Agency, And
48. Adroit is also a contract manufacturer of Class I and Class II medical disposables and durable medical equipment.
Adroit, Also, And
49. Synonyms for Adroit include expert, skilful, masterly, skilled, adept, proficient, skillful, accomplished, dexterous and able
Adroit, Adept, Accomplished, And, Able
50. Adroit is thrilled to have been named to the shortlists for “Best Buy-Side Enterprise Solution” and “Best Enterprise-Wide Derivatives Processing Solution” in the FTF News
51. Jason Stranberg Owner, President, Project Manager Jason has been in construction estimating and project management for the past 18 years, with the past 15 years at Adroit Construction
And, At, Adroit
52. Adroit Origami is a non-profit origami club in Dallas, TX
adroit (adjective) · adroiter (comparative adjective) · adroitest (superlative adjective)