1. Adoration definition is - the act of adoring : the state of being adored
Adoration, Act, Adoring, Adored
2. How to use Adoration in a sentence.
3. Adoration, in the strict sense, an act of religion offered to God in acknowledgment of His supreme perfection and dominion, and of the creature’s dependence upon Him; in a looser sense, the reverence shown to any person or object possessing, inherently or by association, a sacred character or a high degree of moral excellence.
Adoration, An, Act, Acknowledgment, And, Any, Association
4. Adoration EWTN Chapel - available from to (your local time) Note: Adoration will be unavailable Monday through Friday between 1 and 1:45 p.m
Adoration, Available, And
5. Go to Adoration, even if it’s just for 5 minutes
6. Adoration is intense admiration culminating in reverence and worship, together with the outward acts and attitudes which accompany such reverence.
Adoration, Admiration, And, Acts, Attitudes, Accompany
7. 24/7 Live Perpetual Adoration brought to you by Catholify
8. Adoration noun love, honour, worship, worshipping, esteem, admiration, reverence, estimation, exaltation, veneration, glorification, idolatry, idolization He had been used to female Adoration all his life
Adoration, Admiration, All
9. Answer: Adoration is the deep love and respect paid to someone we revere, especially as it pertains to a divine being
Answer, Adoration, And, As
10. In the Bible, Adoration is required of any and all who profess to know God. Adoration is akin to worship or paying homage.
Adoration, Any, And, All, Akin
11. Adoration is homage of the spirit to the “King of Glory,”respectful silence in the presence of the “ever greater” God. Adoration of the thrice-holy and sovereign God of love blends with humility and gives assurance to our supplications.” (CCC 2628)
Adoration, And, Assurance
12. The primary and fundamental element in Adoration is an interior act of mind and will; the mind perceiving that God's perfection is infinite, the will bidding us to extol and worship this perfection
And, Adoration, An, Act
13. Without some measure of this interior Adoration "in spirit and in truth" it is evident that any outward show of divine worship would be mere pantomime and falsehood.
Adoration, And, Any
14. Adoration is anything but predictable, but the story is not about what the characters have done in their past, it is about what the future holds for them and whether they can actually survive in a
Adoration, Anything, About, And, Actually
15. Adoration (2019) - IMDb Directed by Fabrice du Welz
16. Adoration Prayer - My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that You are Agnus Dei #1 - Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the Agnus Dei #2 - O My Lord Jesus Christ, the true Lamb Who Alma Redemptoris Mater - Loving mother of the Redeemer, gate of heaven, An Examination of Conscience - This section has been prepared as a spiritual
Adoration, Are, Agnus, Away, Alma, An, As
17. Adoration is the experience of worship, honor, and homage to a religious person or item
18. Adoration is often expressed in prostration (physically lowering one’s body), heartfelt worship, and an attitude of high regard for the person or thing that is being adored.
Adoration, And, An, Attitude, Adored
19. Find 37 ways to say Adoration, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adoration, Along, Antonyms, And, At
20. Best Prayer of Adoration to God
21. Here are awesome prayers of Adoration we can offer to God
Are, Awesome, Adoration
22. Uncritical language Adoration makes way for a more objective attitude
23. Adoration differs from other acts of worship, such as supplication, confession of sin, etc., inasmuch as it formally consists in self-abasement before the Infinite, and in …
Adoration, Acts, As, Abasement, And
24. Creation Of All Mankind Worshiping Together Worshiping God Praise And Worship Adoration Spirituality, Principles Of Praise Kneeling
All, And, Adoration
25. The importance of Eucharistic Adoration is shown in the fact that the Church has a ritual that regulates it: the Rite of Eucharistic Exposition and Benediction
26. This is an extension of the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament which occurs in every Mass: "Behold the Lamb of God, behold him who takes away the sins of the world.
An, Adoration, Away
27. Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration is the Adoration of Jesus Christ present in the Holy Eucharist
28. In the many Churches that have this Adoration, the Eucharist is displayed in a special holder called a monstrance, and people come to pray and worship Jesus continually throughout the …
29. ‘The Adoration commences from 10.30 am to 7pm each day.’ ‘Adoration continues in Rathduff Church every Sunday during lent from 12 noon to 5pm with Holy hour from 5 to 6pm.’ ‘Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place every Tuesday in Knockmore Church.’ ‘Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament takes place on the 1st April.’
Adoration, Am, April
30. A Catholic Dictionary 4 defines Adoration thus: "Adoration is the word used to express those acts of divine worship which are directed to God only, and of which the characteristics are recognition
Adoration, Acts, Are, And
31. As commendable as such a devotion may be, it can never fulfill the purpose of eucharistic Adoration, that is to draw us more deeply into the mystery of Christ's presence in the Holy Eucharist
32. Adoration of our deity is such a mental process of exercise which has to be performed calmly and quietly, sitting in solitude, wherein our emotions, our trust and immersion is the prime factor
33. In fact, Adoration is purely based on the strong determination and faith of the devotee
34. Adoration Lyrics: We bow our hearts, we lift our hands / We turn our eyes to you again / And we surrender to the truth / That all we need is found in You / Receive our Adoration Jesus lamb of God
Adoration, Again, And, All
35. Spend some time with Our Lord in Eucharistic Adoration
36. He is waiting for you! Tell us where you're watching from, and feel free to include your intentions and favorite Adoration prayers
37. I think their laughter is a form of Adoration–and it makes everything more compelling as it backs up my teaching with observable relational warmth
Adoration, And, As
38. Eucharist Adoration is a Eucharistic practice in the Roman Catholic, Anglo-Catholic and some Lutheran traditions, in which the Blessed Sacrament is adored by the faithful
Adoration, Anglo, And, Adored
39. A term broadly used to designate the practically uninterrupted Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.The term is used in a truly literal sense, i.e
40. To indicate that the Adoration is physically perpetual; and, more frequently, in a moral sense, when it is interrupted only for a short time, or for imperative reasons, or through uncontrollable circumstances, to be resumed, however, when possible
41. Monstrance, Adoration, Catholic sticker, vinyl waterproof sticker, sticker art, sticker illustration, Jesus sticker, eucharist sticker TheHobbyStudio
42. During Perpetual Adoration, as we practice at St
Adoration, As, At
43. Perpetual Adoration began again at …
Adoration, Again, At
44. By contrast, A Prayer Book for Eucharistic Adoration spans nearly 2,000 years of Eucharistic prayer tradition
45. WHAT IS PERPETUAL Adoration? Perpetual Adoration is a Eucharistic devotion whereby members of a given parish (or other entity) unite in taking hours of Adoration before the Most Blessed Sacrament (in most cases, exposed), both during the day and throughout the night, seven days a week.
46. David s landmark tenth CD, Adoration: Solo Piano Hymns, contains David's beautiful renditions of fifteen favorite hymns, including Be Still My Soul, Just As I Am, How Great Thou Art, Amazing Grace.
Adoration, As, Am, Art, Amazing
47. ‘The Adoration commences from 10.30 am to 7pm each day.’ ‘Adoration continues in Rathduff Church every Sunday during lent from 12 noon to 5pm with Holy hour from 5 to 6pm.’ ‘Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place every Tuesday in Knockmore Church.’ ‘Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament takes place on the 1st April.’
Adoration, Am, April
48. The acts and postures by which the Hebrews expressed Adoration bear a great similarity to those still in use among Oriental nations
Acts, And, Adoration, Among
49. Adoration is a film written and directed by Atom Egoyan, which of course means that conventional story telling is not in the forcast
Adoration, And, Atom