1. Find your birth parents in 3 simple steps, with the world's largest adoption reunion registry, Adopted.com
2. Adopted: [adjective] having been Adopted: such as
Adopted, Adjective, As
3. The adjective Adopted is used to describe a person who has been permanently (and typically formally and legally) taken into the custody of an adult or adult couple who act as that person’s parent (s) or …
Adjective, Adopted, And, An, Adult, Act, As
4. Since it is well to have a definite standard, 7500 is generally Adopted as the normal for the adult
Adopted, As, Adult
5. A MANUAL OF CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS JAMES CAMPBELL TODD He appeared before the shareholders, offered, if his advice and methods were Adopted, to guarantee double the then dividend.
Appeared, Advice, And, Adopted
6. If you are Adopted, use our fast adoption search
Are, Adopted, Adoption
7. If you are looking for Adopted family members: login or register with Adopted.com and begin your adoption search now.
Are, Adopted, And, Adoption
8. ABC has handed out a pilot pickup to Adopted, a single-camera comedy co-written and executive produced by Jimmy Kimmel
Abc, Adopted, And
9. Of the 1.5 million Adopted children in the United States, international adoptees are the fastest growing segment - and most Adopted are Asian girls
Adopted, Adoptees, Are, And, Asian
10. Adopted reveals the sober reality of interracial adoption, delving deep into the intimate lives of two well-meaning families and showing the challenges they face.
Adopted, Adoption, And
11. Verb forms are adopts, Adopted and adopting, the adjective form is adoptable and nouns are adoptee, adopter and adoption
Are, Adopts, Adopted, And, Adopting, Adjective, Adoptable, Adoptee, Adopter, Adoption
12. Adopted adjective (CHILD) B2 An Adopted child has been legally taken by another family to be taken care of as their own child: They've got two Adopted children and one of their own.
Adopted, Adjective, An, Another, As, And
13. Adopted 1 The condition of being abandoned by one's parents, and selected by another family, and brought in as their own child
Adopted, Abandoned, And, Another, As
14. Adopted children should have the right to find their natural parents
15. Adopted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (custom: taken on) adoptado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.
Adopted, Adj, Adjective, An, Adoptado, Adjetivo
16. Adopted.com is super! Adopted.com is super! When I had a problem with my membership,I sent a note to support & received a fast reply from Katharine & she corrected the problem
17. Many Adopted people are pleased with their adoption
Adopted, Are, Adoption
18. For example, experts have looked into Adopted people's identity problems - their idea of self
19. Most orders Adopted by the Regional Board since 1 July 2002 are posted on this web site.
20. But the eastiest way to find out if you are Adopted is to take my simple quiz
21. The Securities and Exchange Commission has Adopted interim final amendments to implement congressionally mandated submission and disclosure requirements of the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act (HFCA Act).
And, Adopted, Amendments, Accountable, Act
22. See 4 authoritative translations of Adopted in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Adopted, And, Audio,
23. Adoptee definition, a person who is Adopted
24. A child who has been abandoned or removed from the care of both birth parents can gain much from being Adopted into a loving family
25. Adopted Feels Hana and Ryan Relationships 4.8 • 33 Ratings; 100% real talk with your two new Korean adoptee besties! Hana and Ryan, Korean adoptees from Melbourne, Australia, talk about anything and everything adoption related, including race, …
Adopted, And, Adoptee, Adoptees, Australia, About, Anything, Adoption
26. Famed actress Hedy Lamarr – who made movie history with her nude swimming scene in “Ecstasy” – deceived her eldest son all the way to the grave, insisting he had been Adopted…
Actress, All, Adopted
27. If you Adopted Adopted a child who was at an age of comprehension, his or her feelings and understanding about adoption are going to be much more complicated than a baby’s
Adopted, At, An, Age, And, About, Adoption, Are
28. SACRAMENTO – Today the California Air Resources Board Adopted its Triennial Strategic Research Plan
29. Adopted - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
30. Adopted child synonyms, Adopted child pronunciation, Adopted child translation, English dictionary definition of Adopted child
31. The child will be Adopted by a married U.S
32. , Adopted Decision 2020-02 (AAO Aug
Adopted, Aao, Aug
33. Recipients who departed and returned to the United States pursuant to section 244(f)(3) of the Act after the date of this Adopted Decision
And, Act, After, Adopted
34. The person to be Adopted has a permanent and total physical or intellectual disability
35. Ohio allows adoption of an adult only when the person to be Adopted has a total or permanent physical or intellectual disability or is a stepchild or foster child with whom the relationship was established while the person was a …
Allows, Adoption, An, Adult, Adopted
36. Adopted definition: having been Adopted Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Adoptive: To define “ adoptive ” is similar as defining the word “adopted”; it’s a label that many parents who have adopted a child wear with pride and love. Technically, it means “ made or acquired by adoption, ” and most commonly, it’s applied to parents who have adopted a child.
Becoming a parent through adoption also has a meaning similar to parenthood in general, including:
Because adoption means different things for different people, even for those who aren't directly affected by it, discovering one adoption meaning is difficult - and perhaps not even useful. To really understand the meaning of adoption, it's helpful to explore the topic from many different perspectives. The Adoption Meaning for Adoptive Parents
Definition of adopted. : having been adopted: such as. a of a child : legally made the son or daughter of someone other than a biological parent He introduced us to his adopted daughter.