adolescent (noun) · adolescents (plural noun)
See also: Adolescent
1. Adolescent definition is - a young person who is developing into an adult : one who is in the state of adolescence
2. How to use Adolescent in a sentence.
3. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines an Adolescent as any person between ages 10 and 19
4. Characteristic of adolescence; immature: an Adolescent sense of humor.
5. Having the characteristics of adolescence or of an Adolescent.
6. Although adolescence may appear to be a turbulent time, it’s also a period of great potential as young people engage more deeply with the world around them. Adolescents typically grow physically, try new activities, begin to think more critically, and develop more varied and complex relationships.
7. The Crossword Solver found 29 answers to the Adolescent crossword clue
8. Adolescents are young people who are going through the period of human psychological and physical development that occurs between the onset of puberty and adulthood.Adolescents is the plural form of the word Adolescent.Adolescents comes from the Latin word Adolescentem which means growing, near maturity
9. Remember, adolescence is a stage, process or period of development, Adolescents are the
10. Adolescent is just a fancy word for teenager — someone who is no longer a child but is not yet an adult
11. For example, a particular clothing line might be geared toward Adolescent girls.
12. The Adolescent Health Center is the focal point for many of these services
13. An Adolescent girl doing painting Bengal patachitra in a small tribal art village in West Bengal-India, where a few families having a A tattooed rebel Adolescent girl with mental disorder
14. A tattooed rebel Adolescent girl with mental and behavioral disorders in a psychiatry office during an
15. Find 24 ways to say Adolescent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Between the ages of a child and an adult: The two Adolescent boys made their mother very tired
17. If you describe an adult as Adolescent, you mean that the person is behaving in a silly way.
18. Adolescent thinking is on a higher level than that of children
19. Adolescents move beyond these limits and can think in terms of what might be true, rather than just what they see is true
20. Adolescent: ( ad-ŏ-les'ĕnt ), 1
21. CDC, through its Division of Adolescent and School Health (DASH), promotes environments where youth can gain fundamental health knowledge and skills, establish healthy behaviors, and connect to health services to prevent HIV, STDs, and unintended pregnancy.
22. Stages of Adolescent Development
23. During this developmental period, Adolescents experience the beginning stages of puberty
24. Cognitively, Adolescents in this stage have a limited capacity
25. Division of Adolescent Medicine at Boston Children's Hospital - Overview
26. We direct and/or co-direct HMS postgraduate courses in Adolescent medicine, pediatric and Adolescent gynecology at the Harvard School of Public Health.
27. Our focus is specifically on Adolescent development: change over Read more
28. The number of Adolescents reporting poor mental health is increasing
29. Adolescents – young people between the ages of 10 and 19 years – are often thought of as a healthy group
30. Un Adolescent echilibrat alege activități care contribuie la dezvoltarea caracterului, creșterea încrederii în sine, dezvoltarea abilităților de socializare, identificarea pasiunilor și luarea deciziilor
31. 24 synonyms of Adolescent from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 64 related words, definitions, and antonyms
32. Find another word for Adolescent
33. ‘Adolescent problems’ ‘To do this they must take into account the characteristics of Adolescent behaviour.’ ‘They speak in an almost matter-of-fact way, recounting the catalogue of bad behaviour that has characterised the Adolescent years for Alan.’
34. Adolescent example in a phrase Life was tough when he was an Adolescent, but now that he was older he wished he could relive those days Life was tough when he was an Adolescent, but now that he was older he wished he could relive those days pronunciation Pronunciation by stlowery (Male …
35. Understanding Adolescent and Young Adult Health
36. Between the ages of a child and an adult: The two Adolescent boys made their mother very tired
37. If you describe an adult as Adolescent, you mean that the person is behaving in a silly way.
38. Adolescent (n.) mid-15c., "youth, young person, one who is growing up," from French Adolescent (15c.) or directly from Latin Adolescentem / adulescentem (nominative adolescens / adulescens) "young man or woman, a youth," noun use of an adjective meaning "growing, near maturity, youthful," present participle of adolescere "grow up, come to maturity, ripen," from ad "to" (see ad-) + alescere "be
39. Adolescent is a Gen Z agency specializing in Gen Z advertising and Gen Z marketing
40. Adolescent health research priorities: report of a technical consultation; Building an Adolescent-competent workforce Policy brief; Core competencies in Adolescent health and development for primary care providers Including a tool to assess the Adolescent health and development component in pre-service education of health-care providers
41. For the early Adolescent stage, I think the most important aspect is the changes in the body
42. Adolescent definition: Adolescent is used to describe young people who are no longer children but who have not Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
43. • Ben, an awkward Adolescent, is closer to being a successfully evolved man than the grown ones he encounters
44. • Even more foolishly, the besotted Adolescent attempted to extend the relationship, and chased Byron to Geneva
45. • The working class Adolescent of the 60s had quite a …
46. Led by Los Angeles punk legend Rikk Agnew, the Adolescents lived up to their name, bawling out song after angst-ridden song about how much everything--mom, dad, the cops, and, most likely, you--totally sucked.
47. Synonyms for Adolescent in Free Thesaurus
48. 46 synonyms for Adolescent: young, growing, junior, teenage, juvenile, youthful, childish
49. Adolescent Health Services Coding Preventive Medicine Services If an illness or abnormality is encountered or a preexisting problem is addressed in the process of performing the preventive medicine service, and if the illness, abnormality, or problem is significant
50. The UAB Division of Adolescent Medicine provides specialty and sub-specialty services for patients at the William A
51. Adolescent Health Center located in Park Place on the campus of Children's of Alabama
52. Training Opportunities in Adolescent Health - 2021 The Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine (SAHM) provides an annually updated roster of existing Training Opportunities in Adolescent health for the use of interested applicants and others wishing this information.
53. -What new research into the Adolescent brain tells us about teenage behavior As Dr
54. Bachelor's Degree in Child and Adolescent Psychology
55. Bachelor's programs in child and Adolescent psychology typically require about 120 credits, and full-time students can graduate in four years