1. 14 synonyms of Admonishment from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 71 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Admonishment, And, Antonyms
2. Find another word for Admonishment
3. Admonishment: an opinion suggesting a wise or proper course of action.
Admonishment, An, Action
4. And the ancient sages said: "Blessed is the man who gaineth Admonishment by the evils of others." THE CHRONICLE OF THE DISCOVERY AND CONQUEST OF GUINEA GOMES EANNES DE AZURARA She flushed violently and obeyed Judge Townsend's Admonishment that she must answer all of Marvin's questions.
And, Ancient, Admonishment, Azurara, Answer, All
5. Admonishment and reprimand based on conduct or performance
6. (5) Since the Admonishment or reprimand may be appealed under the grievance procedure initially and, except in patient abuse …
Admonishment, Appealed, And, Abuse
7. Synonyms for Admonishment include adjuration, admonition, advice, counsel, guidance, input, monition, cautionary reminder, warning and caution
Admonishment, Adjuration, Admonition, Advice, And
8. What is the definition of Admonishment? What is the meaning of Admonishment? How do you use Admonishment in a sentence? What are synonyms for Admonishment?
9. Admonishment translate: lời cảnh cáo
10. Definition of Admonishment in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Admonishment mean? Information and translations of Admonishment in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. Letter of Admonishment up to revocation/ denial of a license for all other misdemeanor criminal acts
Admonishment, All, Acts
13. Letter of Admonishment" is a letter sent by the Board to an educator cautioning the educator to avoid or take specific actions in the future.
Admonishment, An, Avoid, Actions
14. Admonishment definition: to reprove firmly but not harshly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
15. Admonishment (countable and uncountable, plural Admonishments) The act of admonishing; a reprimand or rebuke
Admonishment, And, Admonishments, Act, Admonishing
16. See authoritative translations of Admonishment in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Admonishment, And, Audio,
17. Admonishment (LOAs), letters of counseling (LOCs), unfavorable information file (UIFs), and being placed on a control roster (CR).
18. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., a former clerk for Chief Justice John Roberts, called the justice's Admonishment of both President Trump's legal …
19. Synonyms for Admonishment in Free Thesaurus
20. 14 synonyms for Admonishment: admonition, rebuke, reprimand, reproach, reproof, scolding, rap
21. Examples of Admonishment in a sentence
22. Minnie doesn’t mind honest advice, but her father’s Admonishment came off as cold and uncaring.
Advice, Admonishment, As, And
23. Dictionary entry overview: What does Admonishment mean? • Admonishment (noun) The noun Admonishment has 1 sense:
24. A firm rebuke Familiarity information: Admonishment used as a noun is very rare.
25. How to say Admonishment in English? Pronunciation of Admonishment with 2 audio pronunciations, 17 synonyms, 11 translations, 6 sentences and more for Admonishment.
Admonishment, Audio, And
26. A letter of Admonishment is sent to an offender to document violations of the rules, code of conduct or similar
27. Whereas a warning, or letter of counsel are used to clarify the rules and to state that there may be some concern for behaviour, a letter of Admonishment is a clear recognition that somebody knowingly committed a wrongful act, and if they continue to engage in this activity, there
Are, And, Admonishment, Act, Activity
28. Find Admonishment Sermons and Illustrations
29. Free Access to Sermons on Admonishment, Church Sermons, Illustrations on Admonishment, and Preaching Slides on Admonishment.
Access, Admonishment, And
30. Admonishment by Court of Certain Persons Ineligible to Possess Firearm or Ammunition
31. Beheler Admonishment before questioning
32. Translation for 'Admonishment' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
33. (9) There is a recommendation for a duty of candour to be placed in the NHS constitution, obliging hospitals to be "honest, open and truthful", in effect an Admonishment for past misdeeds
And, An, Admonishment
34. Admonishment - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
35. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Admonishment n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
36. 2019 Public Admonishment On December 3, 2019, the commission issued a public Admonishment to former Judge Mason for failing to disclose a personal relationship with attorney Tom Gifford
37. The employee may grieve the issuance of the letter of Admonishment, caution or warning, by following the grievance procedures in HHS Instruction 771-3 or a negotiated grievance procedure, whichever is applicable
38. As nouns the difference between admonition and Admonishment is that admonition is gentle or friendly reproof; counseling against fault or oversight; warning while Admonishment is a reprimand or rebuke the act of admonishing.
As, Admonition, And, Admonishment, Against, Act, Admonishing
39. Lawyers.com Discuss Your Legal Issue Ask a Lawyer DUI/DWI What to expect at Admonishment hearing for probation violation
Ask, At, Admonishment
40. What to expect at Admonishment hearing for probation violation
41. The letter of Admonishment shall inform the licensee, registrant, or applicant that within 30 days of service of the letter of Admonishment the licensee, registrant, or applicant may do either of the following: (A) Submit a written request for an office conference to the registrar to contest the letter of Admonishment
Admonishment, Applicant, An
42. Antonyms for Admonishment include approval, praise, commendation, compliment, endorsement, citation, indorsement, flattery, sanction and encouragement
Antonyms, Admonishment, Approval, And
43. An Admonishment normally will be delivered to an employee orally and in private by the deciding official or other management official, who should discuss with the employee the conduct involved and provide appropriate counseling
An, Admonishment, And, Appropriate
44. The employee is not entitled to written notice or an opportunity to respond in writing to an Admonishment.
admonishment - a firm rebuke. monition, admonition. rebuke, reprehension, reprimand, reproof, reproval - an act or expression of criticism and censure; "he had to take the rebuke with a smile on his face".
Admonish implies the giving of advice or a warning in order to rectify or avoid something: "A gallows erected on an eminence admonished the offenders of the fate that awaited them". (William Hickling Prescott).
Admonished means the judge is going to give him his options / tell him it is time to make a decision. A lot of time this is used when someone either has the option of taking the State's plea bargain offer or setting the case for a Jury Trial... 0 found this answer helpful
Webster Dictionary(2.50 / 2 votes)Rate this definition: Admonish(verb) to warn or notify of a fault; to reprove gently or kindly, but seriously; to exhort. Admonish(verb) to counsel against wrong practices; to cation or advise; to warn against danger or an offense; -- followed by of, against, or a subordinate clause.