See also: Admittingly
1. Admittingly meaning By one's own admission; admittedly.
2. Admittingly (adverb) By one's own admission; admittedly
3. * 1912 , The Metal Industry (volume 4, issues 1-3) This with a small fraction of sulphur, which is of no materiality, is the combination made use of by the defendant, who thus Admittingly infringe, if the patent is valid.
4. Admittingly, the article will probably fail on verifiability but the article has a definite assertion of notability
5. Admittinglyowing several " fellow " poker pros considerable debts, he …
6. Examples I, uh, Admittingly, fell asleep in the middle of the Celebrity Jeopardy skit, but just watched it on Hulu
7. One more go at Celebrity Jeopardy SNL There is too much humor, too many moments of Admittinglynail-biting suspense, too few moments where characters simply talk to each other.
8. Admittingly (not comparable) By one's own admission; admittedly
9. 1912, The Metal Industry (volume 4, issues 1-3) This with a small fraction of sulphur, which is of no materiality, is the combination made use of by the defendant, who thus Admittingly infringe, if the patent is valid.
10. Another way to say Admittingly? Synonyms for Admittingly (other words and phrases for Admittingly).
11. "Admittedly", is in use (slightly different meaning): but 'Admittingly', is not in common use, though it cannot be said to be incorrect!
12. 'Admittingly' is an archaic version of the word 'admittedly.' Both forms of the words function as adverbs, and are formed from the past participle and See full answer below
13. Admittingly (not comparable) By one's own admission; admittedly
14. 1912, The Metal Industry (volume 4, issues 1-3) This with a small fraction of sulphur, which is of no materiality, is the combination made use of by the defendant, who thus Admittingly infringe, if the patent is valid.
15. Subject: Admittingly, could be stirring up a hornets nest
16. Subject: Admittingly, could be stirring up a hornets nest
17. Acidity is a byproduct/problem and Admittingly I’m not as disciplined as I should be with my diet
18. Brackett Admittingly tells Dixie, he didn't move him
19. Admittingly this post doesn’t have much to do with pain or injury recovery, but wanted to spread some new surfboard stoke! 5’7 x 20 ¼ x 2 ½: I Finally finished the newest addition to the surf quiver after many (many!) months trying to balance work and family while finding time to shape/glass.
20. Admittingly the films are not good - 'Playbirds' being the best - and there isn't enough of her in any of them but she had the charisma to rise above all of that and I will enjoy these films for years to come
21. Think about the cult of Apple, which I Admittingly subscribe to
22. Even while operating at half-pace, Wet Republic remains an enticing 21-and-over alternative to the chaos of the main MGM Grand pool complex next door, which Admittingly does have a …
23. Admittingly as of now my "Social science" culture is quite limited and I don't know enough to be specific on the subject
24. EDIT: For the record, I got it for free back when the site first launched by buying Selects G2 Combat Megatron(the first one.) So thats Admittingly a pretty good deal …
25. 22 hours ago · In the know:Top 20 boys soccer players to watch in the Anderson area Prior to Monday's contest, Daniel was averaging five goals per game but Admittingly, there …
26. From start to finsh this record was mad to blow minds at the time of its release The band is at their Admittingly" LSD "best with chaos and madness and noise art rock abound! Robert fripp lends a hand at the end of side 2 magnificently with a solo
27. Admittingly, I felt much better after making this vid
admittingly definition: Adverb (not comparable) 1. By one's own admission; admittedly.Origin admitting + -ly...
As adverbs the difference between admittedly and admittingly. is that admittedly is as is acknowledged to be true; by general admission; confessedly while admittingly is by one's own admission; admittedly. admittedly. English. Adverb. As is acknowledged to be true; by general admission; confessedly.
Admittedly definition is - as has been or must be admitted. How to use admittedly in a sentence.
adverb it must be admitted, certainly, undeniably, it must be said, to be fair or honest, avowedly, it cannot be denied, it must be allowed, confessedly, it must be confessed, allowedly It's only a theory, admittedly, but the pieces fit together.