1. 5 synonyms of Admiringly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Admiringly
3. Admiringly: in an approving manner
4. Admiringly synonyms, Admiringly pronunciation, Admiringly translation, English dictionary definition of Admiringly
5. Admiringly So too, men and women handle string bags every day, often Admiringly and possessively, but they are revolted by placentas and other birth substances
6. From the Cambridge English Corpus However, it managed to compile an Admiringly …
7. Nita was unconscious that the stranger's eyes dwelt Admiringly upon her queenly beauty as she sat in the velvet arm-chair
8. Admiringly Sentence Examples Most commonly Ariadne is represented asleep on the shore at Naxos, while Dionysus, attended by satyrs and bacchanals, gazes Admiringly upon her; sometimes they are seated side by side under a spreading vine
9. "Is not the Real Horse a beautiful animal?" asked the Sawhorse Admiringly.
10. Definition of Admiringly in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Admiringly mean? Information and translations of Admiringly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. Synonyms for Admiringly in Free Thesaurus
13. What are synonyms for Admiringly?
14. Synonyms for Admiringly include approvingly, appreciatively, positively, favourably, favorably, complimentarily, laudatorily, goodly, flatteringly and
15. In a way that shows respect for what somebody/something is or what they have done He always spoke Admiringly of serious scholars
16. Admiringly Sentence Examples Most commonly Ariadne is represented asleep on the shore at Naxos, while Dionysus, attended by satyrs and bacchanals, gazes Admiringly upon her; sometimes they are seated side by side under a spreading vine
17. Admiringly: 1 adv with admiration “he looked at his wife Admiringly ”
18. Annette gazed Admiringly at Warren as he spoke
19. She gazed Admiringly up at him.
20. Examples of Admiringly in a sentence
21. Kevin looked Admiringly at his uncle who had just rescued a young girl from a fire on his first day on the job as a firefighter
22. 🔊 After seeing the actress’s best performance in a drama, everyone watched Admiringly as she won the best actress award
23. Definition of Admiringly In an admiring manner
24. How To Use Admiringly In A Sentence? Ben stood grinning Admiringly after her as she mounted and rode out into the flat.
25. ‘She Admiringly sings the serious version with deep conviction.’ ‘This mainstream view of an early president Admiringly moves the man from history into legend.’ ‘We kept opening the bag to look Admiringly at our treasure.’ ‘She spoke Admiringly of the restaurant, across the street from where we had stopped to look at the public
26. This mainstream view of an early president Admiringly moves the man from history into legend
27. Marco Polo in medieval times Admiringly described the moral qualities and rich traditions of the men and women of the steppe
28. The woman told me Admiringly that you were able to hold your breath for up to eight months at a time.
29. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Admiringly yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
30. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Admiringly” Contribute to Crossword Clues
31. Admiringly synonyms, Admiringly pronunciation, Admiringly translation, English dictionary definition of Admiringly
32. Translation for 'Admiringly' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
33. Another way to say Admiringly? Synonyms for Admiringly (other words and phrases for Admiringly).
34. They glanced Admiringly from the beautiful, girlish face of the mother to the happy child dancing impatiently up and down at her side.
35. Admiringly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Admiringly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with approval) con admiración loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como
37. Nonetheless, I have looked Admiringly at hundreds of photographs of Birmingham's tramway system which was one of the largest in the UK, ranging from the steam trams which operated in Birmingham from 1884 until 1906, cable trams from 1888 and then the more familiar conventional overhead electric system.
38. Admiringly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with approval) con approvazione loc avv locuzione avverbiale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Siamo arrivati in
39. Translation for 'fondle Admiringly' in the free English-Chinese dictionary and many other Chinese translations.
40. Admiringly Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Admiringly in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
41. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Admiringly in Urdu is چاہت سے, and in roman we write it Chahat Se.
42. Spanish Translation of “Admiringly” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
43. Admiringly: bewonderd: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
44. Admiringly kahambugan, kayabangan, kapalaluan field variable articulate float a loan chilensilpoja, Phytotoma rara boost grisunge exfoliate palimpsesto umaga ஏற்புடைமை, நம்பகம் ear கணுக் கை, மணிக்கட்டு accredited journalist Zornigkeit Zorgplicht transductorbuis cordage (n.) movie
45. The postman fondle Admiringly, placed it in his parcel
46. 邮差 爱不释手 ， 将 它 放入 自己 的 邮包 。 www.duoabc.com " You seem to be a genuine cosmopolite," I said Admiringly
47. Babur longed to be a great poet, writing Admiringly of the
48. Admiringly - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Admiringly and much more
49. The word Admiringly uses 10 letters: a, d, g, i, i, l, m, n, r, y
50. Admiringly is playable in: Words With Friends 20
51. 'Good on yer!' she said Admiringly
52. Alex (Denise Laurel) Admiringly stares at Cardo (Coco Martin) after he complimented her cooking
53. Translate Admiringly into Spanish
54. Find words for Admiringly in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
55. Traducir Admiringly de Inglés a español.
56. We've got 0 rhyming words for Admiringly » What rhymes with Admiringly? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Admiringly.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
57. Admiringly 2 points 3 points 4 points 1 year ago This is a placeholder pet that shows up for the moment that your pet is moved during a trade reversal
58. Wasn't modesty Admiringly does ugh his effortless you injure polluter how relish awesome
Define admiringly. admiringly synonyms, admiringly pronunciation, admiringly translation, English dictionary definition of admiringly. v. ad·mired , ad·mir·ing , ad·mires v. tr. 1. To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval: admired the sculptures at the art museum. 2. To have a high...
: feeling or showing esteem and admiration welcomed by an admiring crowd an admiring look/glance "Very sweet and angelic of you," said Stephen, looking at her with an admiring smile.— George Eliot.
Synonyms for admiringly. appreciatively, approvingly, complimentarily, favorably, positively.
an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. verb (used with object), ad·mired, ad·mir·ing. to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval. to regard with wonder or surprise (usually used ironically or sarcastically): I admire your audacity.