5. Dictionary entry overview: What does Admiring mean? • Admiring (adjective) The adjective Admiring has 1 sense:
6. Showing or feeling admiration Familiarity information: Admiring used as …
7. There should be no institution out of the reach of an indignant or Admiring humanity
8. He gazed thoughtfully at Injun, who, out in the sunlight, was still Admiring his stickpin
9. He had met stoneman in the lobbies, where he was often the centre of Admiring groups of friends.
10. Adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] An Admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something. He cast her an Admiring glance.
11. Synonyms for Admiring include applauding, appreciative, approbatory, approving, commendatory, complimentary, favourable, favorable, friendly and good
12. Provided to YouTube by Ditto MusicAdmiring · YeikerMoon Walk℗ Yeiker Music RecordsReleased on: 2021-03-22Auto-generated by YouTube.
13. What does Admiring mean? Feeling or showing admiration
14. Admiring translate: admirativo, de admiración, admirativo
15. Definition of Admiring in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Admiring mean? Information and translations of Admiring in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. 1677, Isaac Barrow, The Passion of our Blessed Saviour (sermon) What more palpable confutation can there be of human vanity and arrogance, of all lofty imaginations, all presumptuous confidences, all turgid humours, all fond self-pleasings and self-Admirings, than is that tragical cross […
18. Definition of Admiring (adjective): full of admiration
19. Definition and synonyms of Admiring from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
20. This is the British English definition of Admiring.View American English definition of Admiring.
21. /ədˈmaɪərɪŋ/ Admiring (of somebody/something) showing respect for somebody/something for what they are or what they have done James was Admiring of her courage and determination
22. Others took a less Admiring view of this behaviour.
23. Ad‧mir‧ing /ədˈmaɪərɪŋ $ -ˈmaɪr-/ adjective [ usually before noun] showing that you think someone or something is very impressive or attractive Admiring glances —Admiringly adverb Examples from the Corpus Admiring • Nutty watched on tenterhooks as Hoomey took in …
24. Pronunciation: ·The present participle of admire.··If you are Admiring of somebody or something, you think them good or nice; you respect them
25. Synonyms: positive, pleased, favorable, favourable, sympathetic, appreciative, complimentary and flattering I was very Admiring of these two young women who worked so hard.
26. See 2 authoritative translations of Admiring in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
27. We found 4 answers for “Admiring”
28. This page shows answers to the clue Admiring, followed by 2 definitions like “Expressing admiration”, “Showing or feeling admiration” and “Showing or feeling admiration”.Synonyms for Admiring are laudatory and sycophantic.
29. — Admiring adjective [more Admiring; most Admiring] She received many Admiring glances as she walked into the room
30. Amazon.com: Skier Admiring - Mount Baker, Washington (16x24 Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas): Posters & Prints
31. Find 63 ways to say Admiring, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
32. ‘How wonderful to sit eating sausage rolls in the sunshine and Admiring the garden.’ ‘The Soules are hoping Lydia comes to admire the garden for herself this weekend.’ ‘Afterwards, enjoy wandering around the gardens and Admiring the waterfall.’ ‘She walked along the garden edges Admiring the flowers that only opened to moon light.’
33. Admiring adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (showing great liking or esteem) ammirato agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
34. Too Many People Admiring the Cherry Blossoms Is Not a COVID-19 Risk The CDC is waging an unscientific war on the great outdoors
35. Admiring is inbred 5x3 to Man o' War and 5x4 to Teddy
36. Synonyms for Admiring in Free Thesaurus
37. What are synonyms for Admiring?
38. To Teach the Admiring Multitude: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice Continued - Kindle edition by Wilton, Eleanor
39. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading To Teach the Admiring Multitude: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice Continued.
40. Admiring pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Which is the right way to pronounce the month noviembre in Spanish? novee-yembre
41. Many Europeans, while Admiring the strength and power of the American economy, undoubtedly feel that the system of social values which prevails in the United States, manifested in the acute problems evident in the inner cities and the level of violent crime, for …
42. Because Admiring the unsolvable problem is one of the missionary ’s most powerful tools
43. Adopting an Admiring lens can transform our practice
44. 1 review of Admiring Glances "Ugh, I have to imagine that this is the only show in town because if you had a choice you would/should go elsewhere
45. We've got 22 rhyming words for Admiring » What rhymes with Admiring? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Admiring.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
46. I was Admiring the exquisite workmanship in the mosaic
47. We stood for a few moments, Admiring the view
48. I've just been Admiring your new car
49. I was Admiring the cathedral's stained-gl
Admiration is described as a human emotion elicited by people of competency, talent, or skill exceeding common standards. And despite what may seem, it is not wealthy people with glamorous cars, lovely holidays, pretty faces, or luxurious houses what attract us the most (although very tempting).
Definition of admiring. : feeling or showing esteem and admiration welcomed by an admiring crowd an admiring look/glance "Very sweet and angelic of you," said Stephen, looking at her with an admiring smile.— George Eliot.
The definition of admire means to regard someone or something with amazement, delight and approval.
Anyway, the feeling of admiring someone is something like this : you understand that they are great for some reason or another, and you take pride in it. You get the fact that what they're doing/ who they are is amazing, and well...you admire it.