See also: Admirely
1. The former gave the first testimony of Orthodoxy against iconoclasm, stating that the tradition of representation in the icon of the Lord Jesus Christ comes from His seen theophany, that is, from his incarnation, life in the body, his passion and his redeeming death For his part, Saint John Damaschin managed to Admirely summarize the Orthodox
2. It was written by Margery Wilson, a Hollywood silent film star-cum-director-cum-femininist-cum-etiquette expert who was widely Admirely as one of the most gracious and well-poised women of her time.
3. Hi guys,This is channel of quotes.Here you find quotes of great people .Thanks for visiting .#Spread Admirely..
4. I can't think of anyone else who could so Admirely portray the role of Dudley
5. The story of the series: One day, while the owner of the Cinnamon Cafe was looking Admirely at the sky, a tiny fluffy white puppy arrived flying and looked just like a small, soft cloud
6. He was the project manager then and subsequently taking over the technical manager role when call upon which further exemplifies his ability to take on multiple roles and perform Admirely.
7. And hastened back when he heard the news, only to find that Funston had Admirely grasped the opportunity
8. Admirely called “The Scotland Of India”, Coorg lives up to its name with tempting merger of history, luxury, venturesome, delicious cookery
9. (A) admiration (B) Admirely (C) admire (D) admitted
10. Well first and foremost i greatly and Admirely (i cant spell 2 years of summerschool to pass highschool is killing me) appreciate all of yalls input and taking yalls time to waste and cant get back for helping me haha, but tbirdfriend281 nailed it
11. I gladly and Admirely point out the tragic Sunset at Martigues; Edges of the stream, strange and sensational; as for the impression of the Gorges du Verdon, it seems to me to be the rapid, daring masterpiece of this interesting private exhibition.
12. The Teshou owner thought Admirely
13. Saint John Damaschin managed to Admirely summarize the Orthodox teaching about icons, through his three treaties about icons: ′′ In the before times, God, without body or form, could not be depicted in any way (in icon)
admirably -blē adverb The team performed admirably. What made you want to look up admirable? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. Love words? Need even more definitions?
Definition of admire. 1 : to feel respect and approval for (someone or something) : to regard with admiration They all admired her courage.
Definition of admiralty. 1 capitalized : the executive department or officers formerly having general authority over British naval affairs. 2 : the court having jurisdiction over questions of maritime law; also : the system of law administered by admiralty courts.
Admirable definition is - deserving the highest esteem : excellent. How to use admirable in a sentence.