1. Admiration definition is - a feeling of respect and approval
2. How to use Admiration in a sentence.
3. A feeling of strong approval or delight with regard to someone or something: the students' Admiration for their teacher
4. Admiration definition, a feeling of wonder, pleasure, or approval
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Admiration 1 a feeling of great approval and liking my Admiration for her increased when I discovered she had learned English only since coming to the U.S.
6. Admiration is the feeling of liking and appreciating, like your Admiration of your older sister
7. The root of the word Admiration is admire, which means "to regard with wonder or approval."
8. Improvisation is a highly complex form of creative behavior that justly inspires our awe and Admiration. THE NEUROLOGY OF FLOW STATES - ISSUE 91: THE AMAZING BRAIN HEATHER BERLIN OCTOBER 14, 2020 NAUTILUS Others placed hand written messages next framed photos of the late-Supreme Court justice expressing their love and Admiration for her.
9. Definition of Admiration in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Admiration mean? Information and translations of Admiration in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Admiration Foods™ was created in 1945, inspired by the confidence that our product quality and price would make it an admired brand with consumers
12. Today, Admiration Foods has lived up to the name and has grown into a diverse and highly valued line of products.
13. / ˌæd.məˈreɪ.ʃ ə n / B2 the feeling of admiring someone or something: My Admiration for that woman grows daily.
14. The definition of an Admiration is a person or thing being adored or loved
15. An example of an Admiration is a talented Olympian.
16. Synonyms for Admiration in Free Thesaurus
17. 41 synonyms for Admiration: regard, surprise, wonder, respect, delight, pleasure, praise, approval
18. A positive emotion including wonder and approbation; the regarding of another as being wonderful Admiration of a war hero They looked at the landscape in Admiration
19. ‘The hard working people in the theatre community deserve our respect and Admiration for the time and effort they put into their craft.’ ‘Everyone was full of praise and Admiration for the people who worked so hard to make this trip so memorable.’
20. Ad‧mi‧ra‧tion /ˌædməˈreɪʃən/ ●●○ noun [ uncountable] a feeling of great respect and liking for something or someone Daniel gazed at her in Admiration
21. Admiration for I wanted to express my Admiration for the way the crew handled the crisis. Admiration of Her riding soon drew the Admiration of the older girls.
22. Another way to say Admiration? Synonyms for Admiration (other words and phrases for Admiration)
23. Admiration is a feeling of great liking and respect for a person or thing
24. I have always had the greatest Admiration for him
25. [ + for] Meg's eyes widened in Admiration
26. Admiration - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
27. Early 15c., "wonder," from Old French Admiration "astonishment, surprise" (14c., corrected from earlier amiracion), or directly from Latin Admirationem (nominative admiratio) "a wondering at, Admiration," noun of state from past-participle stem of admirari "regard with wonder, be astonished," from ad "to; with regard to" (see ad-) + mirari "to wonder," from mirus "wonderful" (see miracle).
28. No living creature excites such general curiosity, interest, and perhaps Admiration and envy, as this footlight queen
29. The marvel of germination must have awakened Admiration from a very early date
30. In the latter's eyes, for the first time, shone a real and ungrudging Admiration.
31. Where Admiration has a more overt "noun" sense, we use [to have] [an] Admiration for 1
32. Note that the "alternative" versions (was in Admiration for, had Admiration of) don't occur often enough to show on the chart
33. Adjectives for Admiration include admirable, admirative, admiring, admired, admiered and admiering
34. I have the greatest Admiration for the nurses
35. Inwardly, I had a sneaking Admiration for them
36. She stared at him in open Admiration
37. She wrote to him expressing her Admiration
38. The picture was greeted with gasps of Admiration
39. The way he dealt with the crisis filled me with Admiration
40. Using fMRI, Admiration has been shown to be related with higher-level cognitive processes involved in motivation (e.g., planning, pursuit of …
41. Ad-mi-ra'-shun (thauma, "a marvel" or "wonder"; thaumazo, "to wonder"): A term thrice used in the King James Version in the New Testament, to express a wonder that includes approval, high esteem; replaced in the Revised Version (British and American) by three renderings better suited to convey the various kinds of surprise, wonder, Admiration, expressed, by this fertile word
42. The term may signify either genuine or pretended Admiration, as in Each of them praised the other's book-it was a real mutual Admiration society.The expression was invented by Henry David Thoreau in his journal (1851) and repeated by Oliver Wendell Holmes and others.
43. Meanwhile, Admiration without love is the fruit of reflection
44. Admiration implies how we appreciate different values, abilities, or qualities that we consider to be valuable
45. Examples of Admiration in a sentence
46. When the teacher retired, she was given a gold watch in Admiration of her fifty years of service to the county
47. 🔊 The eighty-year-old marathon runner earned the Admiration …
48. Hypernyms ("Admiration" is a kind of): liking (a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Admiration"): Anglophilia (Admiration for Britain and British customs) hero worship (Admiration for great men (or their memory)) philhellenism (Admiration for Greece and the Greeks and Greek
49. Compound Forms/Forme composte: Inglese: Italiano: mutual Admiration n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
50. Admiration is a synonym of respect
51. As nouns the difference between Admiration and respect is that Admiration is wonder mingled with approbation or delight; an emotion excited by a person or thing possessed of wonderful or high excellence; as, Admiration of a beautiful woman, of a landscape, of virtue while respect is (uncountable) an attitude of consideration or high.
52. Admiration No Contact Delivery: To help ensure the health and safety of our community we have transitioned to "no contact" delivery
53. Incredibly beautiful, award-winning Berberis thunbergii f. atropurpurea 'Admiration' (Japanese Barberry) is a compact, dwarf, deciduous shrub with a showy foliage of glowing coral-red leaves adorned with thin golden-yellow margins
54. 'Admiration' is perfect for brightening borders or containers and ideal for small
55. Admiration definition is - a feeling of respect and approval
56. How to use Admiration in a sentence
57. Admiration in a sentence 1, Frances beamed at her friend with undisguised Admiration
58. 2, Jack basked in his wife's Admiration
59. 3, I always had a sneaking Admiration for him
60. How to say Admiration in English? Pronunciation of Admiration with 2 audio pronunciations, 22 synonyms, 5 meanings, 12 sentences and more for Admiration.
61. Appreciation is a synonym of Admiration
62. As nouns the difference between appreciation and Admiration is that appreciation is a just valuation or estimate of merit, worth, weight, etc; recognition of excellence while Admiration is wonder mingled with approbation or delight; an emotion excited by a person or thing possessed of wonderful or high excellence; as, Admiration of a beautiful woman, of
63. This item: Borderline, Narcissistic, and Schizoid Adaptations: The Pursuit of Love, Admiration, and Safety by Elinor Greenberg PhD Paperback $37.23 Available …
64. 25 reviews of Admiration Auto Body "I was rear ended and Allstate recommended this body shop
65. It has the power to transform the appearance and mood of the person wearing it, and, at the same time, arouses the Admiration of …
66. Growing Admiration Japanese Barberry Shrubs
67. The Admiration Japanese Barberry is a small, deciduous shrub, growing between 1 and 2 feet tall and wide
68. If you are affected that easily, be sure to add Admiration to your list of important emotional needs
69. Learn to meet the need of Admiration