See also: Admirable
1. Middle English admyrable, borrowed from Anglo-French Admirable, borrowed from Latin admīrābilis, from admīrārī "to admire " + -bilis "capable (of acting or being acted upon)" — more at -able Learn …
2. 7 synonyms of Admirable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Admirable
4. Admirable: deserving of high regard or great approval.
5. Admirable The volume is equipped with Admirable bibliographies, a table of principal dates, and an exhaustive index
6. From the Cambridge English Corpus The attractions of civic republicanism have never faded, and there is much that remains Admirable …
7. Thomas Carr—one of the quiet, good men in a fast world—was an Admirable companion, full of intelligence and conversation.
8. The definition of Admirable is someone or something with positive characteristics worthy of adoration, love or respect
9. An example of someone who is Admirable is a brave military officer.
10. Synonyms for Admirable include excellent, wonderful, great, marvellous, superb, fine, grand, magnificent, splendid and stellar
11. Humility is the finest of all virtues and is the source of all Admirablecharacter traits
12. Of all the millennial projects, the extension of the London Underground, under the direction of Roland Paoletti, is one of the most Admirable
13. The trebles float the highest notes with Admirableassurance and no suspicion of strain.
14. The latest tweets from @ThatsAdmirable
15. Admirable - Significados en español y discusiones con el uso de 'Admirable'.
16. An action can be Admirable, like when you stop to help someone who's slipped and fallen on an icy sidewalk
17. A person can also be Admirable, like your uncle who works building schools in Sri Lanka
18. If you admire someone for a good reason, that makes them Admirable, or deserving of your respect and admiration.
19. Admirable - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles
20. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: Admirable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en plural ("amables", "constantes")
21. (excelente) Admirable, praiseworthy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an
22. Definition of Admirable in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Admirable mean? Information and translations of Admirable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
24. #Admirable - ¡Disponible ahora! «Emanuel» es el nuevo álbum de Christine D’Clario
25. How to say Admirable in English? Pronunciation of Admirable with 2 audio pronunciations, 26 synonyms, 4 meanings, 13 translations, 6 sentences and more for Admirable.
26. Álbum: Admirable - CanZion Music00:00 - Te alabaré mi buen Jesús04:18 - Bueno es alabar08:19 - Alabad a Jehová11:40 - Admirable16:09 - Has aumentado20:09 - H
27. Adverbs frequently used with Admirable particularly, quite, truly, wholly The channel ’s commitment to minority programming is wholly Admirable
28. Nouns frequently used with Admirable aim, attempt, clarity, effort, goal, intention, job, quality, restraint, trait He does an Admirable job in his first major film role.
29. The Admirable Crichton is a comic stage play written in 1902 by J
30. An Admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired
31. Beyton is an Admirable character
32. The film tells its story with Admirable economy
33. Synonyms: praiseworthy, good, great [informal], fine More Synonyms of Admirable
34. Admirably - in an Admirable manner; "the children's responses were admirably normal"
35. We found 8 answers for “Admirable”
36. This page shows answers to the clue Admirable, followed by 7 definitions like “Fitted to excite wonder”, “Excellent; first-rate” and “Worthy of admiration”.Synonyms for Admirable are for example commendable, deserving and …
37. Objectif Admirable mais difficile à atteindre.: An Admirable goal, of course, but difficult to achieve.: Je félicite mon collègue de Simcoe-Grey de son Admirable initiative.: I wish to congratulate my hon
38. Colleague from Simcoe-Grey for his Admirable initiative.: Les femmes sont un renfort Admirable aux forces de travail.: Women have been a wonderful addition to the workforce.
39. See 3 authoritative translations of Admirable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
40. Admirable x WE PEACE IT APPAREL
41. Examples of Admirable in a sentence
42. The colonel is an Admirable man who has won numerous medals of valor
43. 🔊 Although Beth did not win the competition, she was pleased with the judges’ praise of her Admirable efforts
44. 🔊 Honesty is Rick’s most Admirable quality
45. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ad‧mi‧ra‧ble /ˈædmərəbəl/ ●○○ adjective formal having many good qualities that you respect and admire an Admirable achievement —admirably adverb Examples from the Corpus Admirable • On the one hand, what they do, and the energy and goodwill they bring to it, are Admirable.
46. Synonyms for Admirable in Free Thesaurus
47. 53 synonyms for Admirable: praiseworthy, good, great, fine, capital, noted, choice, champion, prime
48. Not Forgotten: Elegies For, and Reminiscences Of, a Diverse Cast of Characters, Most of Them Admirable [Weigel, George] on Amazon.com
49. Not Forgotten: Elegies For, and Reminiscences Of, a Diverse Cast of Characters, Most of Them Admirable
50. English Translation of “Admirable” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
51. Admirable (adj.) mid-15c., "worthy of admiration," from Latin admirabilis "Admirable, wonderful," from admirari "to admire" (see admire).In early years it also carried …
52. ‘In this Admirable system, one ranks the candidates in order of preference.’ ‘I laid out all that I find Admirable in a working mixed-economy social democracy.’ ‘There is a plethora of Admirable precedents to this form of conservatism.’ ‘Good on you, Mr Daly - let's hope that others hasten to follow your Admirable example.’
53. However, Admirable as the Paris of to-day may seem to you, reconstruct the Paris of the fifteenth century, call it up before you in thought; look at the sky athwart that surprising forest of spires, towers, and belfries; spread out in the centre of the city, tear away at the point of the islands, fold at the arches of the bridges, the Seine, with its broad green and yellow expanses, more
54. Definition of Admirable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
55. "Admirable Crichton" contains also some more serious things, which make it into a bittersweet treat – and in the process transform it into something more than just harmless entertainment
56. 2 reviews of Admirable Home Improvement "I cannot say enough good about Brandon and his team! They were professional, on time and did impeccable work
57. Explore 117 Admirable Quotes by authors including Oscar Wilde, William Shakespeare, and John Kenneth Galbraith at BrainyQuote
58. "Education is an Admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."