administrate (verb) · administrates (third person present) · administrated (past tense) · administrated (past participle) · administrating (present participle)
1. Administrate definition is - administer
2. How to use Administrate in a sentence
3. Recent Examples on the Web To Administrate at scale, governments and large bureaucracies need to be able to see the world clearly
4. 2020 The state’s data reporting lags between the date the test was Administrated, when symptoms appeared and when the case is
5. Administrate synonyms, Administrate pronunciation, Administrate translation, English dictionary definition of Administrate
6. Administrate is the complete training management platform, delivered from the cloud
7. Administrate definition, to administer
8. 20 synonyms of Administrate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Administrate
10. Find 22 ways to say Administrate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. “Administrate comes built-in with the most expansive and flexible reporting system I have used in any cloud-based software solution
12. Administrate is a training management platform that helps enterprises streamline their L&D function through our comprehensive, configurable software
13. Administrate Limited is registered in Scotland (SC333823)
14. Meet our team! See the hard-working people who make Administrate the company that we are.
15. Administrate - work in an administrative capacity; supervise or be in charge of; "administer a program"; "she administers the funds" administer pontificate - administer a pontifical office
16. Administrate definition: → administer
17. Administrate: 1 v work in an administrative capacity; supervise or be in charge of Synonyms: administer Types: pontificate administer a pontifical office manage , oversee , superintend , supervise watch and direct build order, supervise, or finance the construction of Type of: care , deal , handle , manage be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
18. Usage notes Administrate'' is widely regarded as a non-standard alternative to ''administer , however in some dialects it is preferred or accepted, and in some industries it is preferred as a jargon term in certain contexts.Although sources such as Mirriam-Webster show the etymology of Administrate'' as being directly from Latin in the 16th century, those same sources also indicate that
19. Administrate definition, to administer
20. Adminstrate is a superfluous word formed via backformation from the noun administration.It always bears replacement with the shorter, older administer, which means (1) to have charge of, (2) to give or apply in a formal way, (3) to dispense, or (4) to manage.Administrate has no definitions of its own.
21. The NOAD reports that Administrate is a less common term for administer, when it is used to mean "manage and be responsible for the running of a business, organization, etc." Administrate has been first used in the sixtenth century, and it derives from the …
22. Administrate 4,446 followers on LinkedIn
23. Administrate is a training management platform
24. ‘This organisation will Administrate all public hospitals and State healthcare facilities in central and south western Sydney, including Balmain and Rozelle hospitals.’ ‘Hutton is a trustee of the Yorkshire County Cricket Club charitable trust and works with the Sir Len Hutton Foundation raising funds to Administrate a scheme to help
25. Examples of Administrate in a sentence, how to use it
26. 23 examples: In order to Administrate effectively, the colonial powers were interested in…
27. See authoritative translations of Administrate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
28. Joe Medley's In My Opinion: Local connections keep local eyes on pro baseball The good folks who Administrate the OxfordBlack GoldBaseball page on Facebook sure have been busy lately, keeping up with minor leaguers
29. Administrate is a word formed by removing the ending -tion from the noun administra-tion and adding to it the verbal ending -ate
30. Some dictionaries do not list Administrate as a word
31. To be on the safe side, avoid Administrate and use administer instead
32. Administrate is a system which provides top rate e-learning courses and operations features without breaking the bank
33. Administrate definition: to manage or direct (the affairs of a business, institution , etc) Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
34. ‘This organisation will Administrate all public hospitals and State healthcare facilities in central and south western Sydney, including Balmain and Rozelle hospitals.’ ‘Hutton is a trustee of the Yorkshire County Cricket Club charitable trust and works with the Sir Len Hutton Foundation raising funds to Administrate a scheme to help
35. Administrate is hiring a remote Technical Support Representative
36. **About Administrate** Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for …
37. Administrate TCCY works to ensure equal and fair treatment for all youth within the juvenile justice systemby advocating for and funding evidence-based practices to prevent and …
38. Administrate Setup - Create an API User
39. Within the Administrate Application you’ll need to create a Web User set up for API access
40. # Administrate # trainingmanagement # makinghealthcaresafer # patientsafety
41. Adjectives for Administrate include administerial, administrable, administrant, administrational, administrative, administratory, admined, admining, administered
42. Administrate is hiring a remote Product Manager
43. **Administrate** is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers
44. Our IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) Email Integration feature is designed to import the communications history your Administrate Users have with your Accounts and Contacts, removing any need to copy and paste correspondence into the CRM (Content Relationship Management) system.
45. Once you enter your email credentials, Administrate will scan …
46. What does Administrate mean? To administer
47. Browse 14 open jobs and land a remote Administrate job today
48. Nouns for Administrate include admin, adminhood, adminisphere, adminispheres, administerer, administerers, administering, administerings, administrability
49. Administrate is a comprehensive, configurable cloud-based training management platform that helps organizations streamline enterprise learning and development
50. Administrate offers an excellent balance between customization and convenience
51. Dictionary entry overview: What does Administrate mean? • Administrate (verb) The verb Administrate has 1 sense:
52. Work in an administrative capacity; supervise or be in charge of Familiarity information: Administrate used as a verb is very rare.
53. We also have REST API, allowing you to build complex websites, workflows, or applications that interface and interact with Administrate.
54. Administrate Inc 4135 Valley Commons Dr Bozeman MT 59718
55. Help Get directions, reviews and information for Administrate Inc in Bozeman, MT